T1 : Lim Isabella

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note : Here's a teaser for all you lovely subbers. Hopefully this will make you more anticipated for the story, hehe. ^^
[ All accepted students will recieve a beautiful school ID ]



“Palli Issy! Kim seongsangnim said there was a punishment for whoever gets to the training room last!” Without even waiting for her response, Zelo ran out of the lounge room.

“Yah, Choi Junhong! Are you really leaving first!” Issy bit her bottom lip and ran after him. As soon as she stepped out of the room, a foot had extended in front of her making her trip.

Zelo bursted in laughter, his arm clutched onto his stomach from the pain it was bringing him. It wasn’t long until his glee abruptly halted and he looked up to see Issy smirking at him. He cocked his head to the side and curiousity brought him to intrude in Issy’s thoughts.

His eyes became the color of a dark blue ocean and after merely a minute, he let out a gasp. His eye color changed back to it’s normal shade and he immediately reacted to what he had just read from Issy’s devious mind.

“Get back here Choi Junhong!”

They ran all the way to the training room when Issy finally got hold of his soft, blonde hair.  “Ahh. Arasseo. Arasseo. Let go, I won’t do it again I swear.” Zelo pleaded. The palm of his hands rubbed against each other and he cutely pouted hoping it would lessen the chastisement she was planning on giving him.

Because they were so into their own little world, they hadn’t noticed the rest of the students in the room already. All eyes were on the two tardy classmates and there was one specific person who was getting quite impatient.

Ms. Kim had her arms crossed against her chest and her foot rhythmically tapped on the plain, white, marbeled floor. All the students sensed her annoyance and cautiously backed away from their training teacher. Some students had their hands in fists, covering their mouths while others smirked, waiting for the show to begin.

“You better not do that again, you hear me!” Issy pulled the blondy down by his hair which he more than willingly complied, afraid of the pain.

“Arasseo. I won’t do it anymore.” He promised, now on his knees. “Hurry, let me-“ His last words were cut off by an inscrutiating pain which brought both of them tumbling to the floor.

Issy felt as if she was getting burned alive and it almost seemed like her skin was slowly peeling off of her body. Zelo, on the other hand, experienced the torture of someone skinning him as if their purpose was to create a human coat. Indeed, Ms. Kim’s eyes were tinted with the same dark blue color seen in Zelo’s eyes.

The two groaned in pain, twisting and turning on the floor of the training room. The witnesses eyed Ms. Kim who seemed quite ruthless at the moment. They wondered when she would stop torturing the students but it’s not like this is the first time Ms. Kim had done such a deed. Just last week Ms. Kim made a student think she was filled in a room of wasps. She screamed so loud she lost control of her powers and teleported to the ceiling. If the room wasn’t power-proof, everyone believed she would’ve teleported all the way to America.

“Ms. Kim..” Jongup cleared his throat in nervousness before he continued, “I think they-“ he immediately stopped when Ms. Kim shot him a glare. Jongup bit the inside of his lips in worrisome for his two pals.

Finally, Ms. Kim’s eyes returned to its normal state and she uncrossed her arms. The two students were now panting in exhaustion their eyes bearly opening on its own. Slowly, Ms. Kim approached the two and crouched down beside them. “Didn’t I say whoever came to class late today would be punished?”

The room was silent until Ms. Kim stood up again in satisfication. “I only held the punishment a bit longer because of the way you came into the room. Now get up and stop fooling around. Let’s start class.”

“Since you guys are all in the same level, for today’s training we are going to be battling it out.” A smile plastered on Ms. Kim’s face at the thought of her students competeing against one another. They’ve been training for 6 months since their last competition and Ms. Kim couldn’t wait to see how much they’ve improved since then.

“I will be choosing who you’ll be competeing against. One battle at a time, first person down loses but the winner has to claim victory in order to win. Everyone else will sit back and observe. Don’t forget, you can learn alot by simply observing your opponents, keep that in mind.”

After 30 minutes, it was finally Issy’s turn. She smiled to herself when Ms. Kim mentioned Jongup’s name.

“Deng Deng Deng” the bell rung and the match began. Everyone was against one side of the wall, ready for the performance.

Issy smiled at Jongup who smirked in amusement and just as Issy expected, Jongup immediately disappeared. You’re not going to win that easily Moon Jongup. Issy’s eyes turned the color of everyone else’s when they used their power and quickly spun in 360 degrees. If one were to look at the match without a pair of power sensing goggles, it would just seem as if Issy was dancing alone, but with the goggles it was obvious Issy had dodged Jongup who attempted to tackle her to the ground.

Throughout the training lessons they had in the past, everyone realized every power had a weakness. Although it would seem impossible for Issy to lay a finger on Jongup, who would stay invisible throughout the match, he too had a weakness and Issy knew what it was.

She couldn’t touch him if he was invisible and being invisible took a lot of concentration. One distraction and he would slowly become more visible. All Issy had to do was distract him, that she was confident in.

Her eyes continued that dark blue glare and she saw herself getting pushed off balance which led to her downfall. As she had calculated, it would occur in the next 3-6 seconds because in her vision, Zelo had taken off his goggles and rubbed his eyes. She glanced over at him and just on cue, he took off his goggles. Instead of dodging the hit that would soon impact her, Issy pretended like she didn’t know. Jongup’s powerful force caught her off balance and Issy fell to the ground.

The audience ‘ooed’ and ‘ahhed’, finally the match is getting somewhere. Issy clutched onto her ankle and groaned, her face furried with pain. Just as she planned, Jongup got distracted by her act and ran towards her, his invisible cascade slowly diminishing along the way.

“Issy, kwenchana?” he observed her expression before his eyes attended her ‘wounded’ ankle. Issy smirked and tackled him to the ground. She hovered over him and smiled, both his arms pinned to the side of his head. “I win,” she firmly stated before she got to her feet and jumped in the air. “YAY! I beat Moon Jongup!”

Issy glanced over at Ms. Kim who nodded impressed. “How does it feel to be defeated Jongup?” Ms. Kim stood up and jotted down notes onto her clipboard. “You got distracted and that led to your downfall.”

“Next-“



Author's Note : How was the chapter everyone! I hope it didn't too much :'( 
Let us know what you think below! ^^ Hope you liked this chapter, Issy.

Last day to apply is in 2 weeks!