003

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note: Hey everyone!~ I'm back xD Updates will be slow because I have no internet at home... once again >.> That's why i havent been updating and also because I'm still very busy *sighs*

Had no idea what to write for chapter 3 so I just winged it xP Hope y'all enjoy this. And who's digging my new poster!? =D



 

“Wow, this school’s like a campus,” Mai mumbled under her breath. Her comment was so low no one bothered to pay any attention to what she was saying, that’s if anyone even heard her saying anything.

“You got that right!” Ms. Kim crossed her arms and everyone turned her way. She was nowhere near Mai but despite the vast distance, Ms. Kim had caught on.

“I got what right?” Mr. Yoo questioned confused as he, too, turned his attention towards Ms. Kim.

“New student. Lee Mai. Female. 17 years old.” With every pause, Ms. Kim walked closer towards her, “Am I right?”

Mai nodded hesitantly. Every pair of eyes was on her now and it honestly freaked her out a bit. Mai was use to being ‘not noticed’ so having all this attention was new to her. Her head involuntarily lowered and she bit the bottom of her lips, cursing herself for ‘speaking out’.

Ms. Kim smiled while taking note of Mai’s nervousness. She softly lent her hand over Mai’s shoulder before glancing towards everyone else. As her hand slipped back to her side, Ms. Kim continued, “Our school was designed to give everyone a sort of freedom. After you enter this school, you’re expected to keep in the school for a couple of years. Because of that, we want to give you everything you need to survive within those years.”

“How does everything fit? Aren’t we underground?” Sujia raised one of her eyebrows in both curiosity as her eyes roamed across every single building again.

“That’s a very great question Ms. Hua,” Ailee clapped the palms of her hands together. “I understand why you can be a bit confused. I was also very astonished when I saw the layout of this school. It’s amazing though. We’re inside a building, yet there are buildings inside. From the floor ground of the abandoned building we are in, the base of our school is 500 ft under. From there, we built these buildings. There’s no explanation for our beautiful nature here except that it’s all fake.”

“To make it simple for everyone, just remember that you are 500ft. below the ground,” Mr. Lee shortened earning a slap in the arm by Mrs. Lee. “Let’s get moving now, I’m getting tired.”

“Today we have planned a very special event for you all.” Mr. Yoo led the group towards the school building. “Everyone, if you will?” He lent out both hands to the closest people next to him, urging them to hold on to it. Once everyone caught on, soon enough the whole group was united by the power of holding hands.

Within a flash, everyone’s vision turned completely white. The floor slowly left the soles of their feet and within a second, the bottoms of their butts crashed onto the marbled flooring of the training room ground. The people that were use to teleporting made it on their feet instead.

Kai smirked as he watched most of the students forcing themselves off the floor while rubbing their behinds. He remembered when he couldn’t take the fall either, but now it was as easy as breathing. Kai stretched his arms and headed away from the group. He walked towards a wall and slipped his fingers inside an opening in the wall. With slight strength, he pushed it to the left as it began sliding into the wall. With surprise, the students who took notice of him witnessed the supply closet.

Kai pulled up his shirt despite the many girls in the room. With one swift movement, his t-shirt was already on the floor. Kai snatched out a dark blue jersey and pulled his arms through it. Then he picked up his t-shirt from the floor and threw it over his shoulders as he made his way towards the bleachers hidden behind a see through glass.

Soon enough, a couple of the previous students did the same. Some of them fished out similar colored jerseys while others had different ones.

“Eek!” Nicole squealed. “This is my favorite part.” She grabbed Naeun and Yunwoo’s hand. Together, she pulled them towards the front row of the bleachers. “Wait here, I’ll get us the goggles.”

“Goggles?” Yunwoo raised an eyebrow.

Naeun nodded, “We’re gonna need them for sure.”

Noticing the sudden change of atmosphere between the current students, a new student cautiously sat down behind Naeun. “What’s happening?” She asked curiously.

Naeun shot her head back. “They’re going to fight,” Naeun replied without much emotion in her voice. Taking note of this, the new student sat back in her seat. She seemed pretty nice. I guess you never can tell.

“Ah! I can’t wait!” Nicole finally made it back. She passed a goggle to Yunwoo, then to Naeun. “Oh? Hi there.” Nicole smiled as soon as she noticed the new student behind Naeun. “I’m Jung Nicole.”

“Oh, Hi.” She replied as she shook Nicole’s hand. “I’m Lee Haneul.” Unconsciously, her eyes lowered towards the back of Naeun’s head, remembering the neglected feeling she felt earlier.

Nicole nervously giggled as she noticed Haneul’s expression. Knowing Naeun, she probably left a bad first impression again. That was the thing about Naeun, she seems hard to approach but she’s actually really nice. “That’s Naeun. Don’t be fooled by her cold personality, she’s actually really nice. Right Naeun?” Nicole nudged her shoulder playfully to which Naeun replied by simply clearing .

“Does everyone have a pair of goggles? They will help you see anyone who is invisible. Right now, we are going to see a live action battle!” The familiar students all wooed eagerly.

“It’s the battle of all the different powers!” Mr Yoo announced excitedly. “With this, we are hoping to hit a home run, in your heart,” Mr. Yoo winked at everyone causing laughter within the crowd.

“You will all witness how each power is used. The amount of power you can behold is endless and we hope that by experiencing the live show of all your sunbaes, it will encourage you to also work hard.” Mr. Lee smiled, also feeling very enthusiastic.

Behind the teachers, there were 8 students separated by a gap. 4 of them had dark blue jerseys while the other 4 had red jerseys on.

“We’ll start introductions from the blue team.” Ms. Kim smiled.

Issy smiled. “Hi everyone! My name is Lim Isabella but you can call me Issy. I’m 17 years old. I’ve been training for 2 years now and I have the ability of Seer.”

“I’m Jaejoong. Trained for 1 and a half years, my ability is Telekinesis.”

“Wassup, my name is also Issy.” Everyone began to giggle at the fact that there are two Issys on the battleground.

“Yah! I’m the real Issy!” The first Issy stomped forward and threatened to punch the second Issy.

“No you’re not! I am!” The second Issy pouted and crossed her arms.

“Alright, enough of this already! Let’s get going!” Mrs. Lee whined in annoyance. “I just want to see the action!”

Kai sighed and cleared his throat. “I’m Kai. I trained for 2 years with the ability of Teleportation.”

“Yah, yah! Don’t skip me!” The second Issy finally transformed into someone familiar. “Aye everyone! The name’s Shin Jongkook. Been training for a year. You should know my ability by now.”

“Ohmygod, could that have taken any longer?” Mrs. Lee nagged. “Now onto the red team. Finally,” She said mumbling the last part of her sentence. Mr. Lee chuckled and rubbed his wife’s shoulder.

A muscular male stepped forward first. As soon as he smiled, a couple of girls literally fell off their seats. His smile was irresistible and he used it to his advantage. “Hello, my name is Bang Yongguk. I trained for 2 years, this year will be my third. I’m an Illusionist. Let’s all get along shall we?” He smiled again, leaving the ladies breathless. As soon as he smirked towards Sujia’s direction, all their heads whipped back towards her in jealousy.

“Yah. No need to flirt with everyone first, sheesh.” A baby looking male pouted. “I’m Zelo, I was also cursed to train with this hyung here for 2 years. My ability is…” Suddenly, everyone heard the word ‘Telepathy’ in their mind. Zelo smiled in satisfaction; that was cool, wasn’t it?

The female beside him rolled her eyes playfully. “I’m Lee Jieun. I’ve also trained for 2 years and my ability is Shapeshifting. A lot of girls don’t like shapeshifting but it’s actually pretty cool. I’ll show you soon,” Jieun smiled.

“Yah, yah. Where’s the other one?” Mr. Yoo pointed to the spot where the last member of the red team should have been.

“Jace, are you an idiot? Everyone has goggles on, we can clearly see you still.” Mr. Woo responded matter-of-factly.

Mr. Yoo cleared his throat and placed a pair of goggles over his eyes. “Yea… idiot. Psh.”

Jace grunted and reappeared. “I know. I was just testing the strength of the goggles.” Jace grinned, pleased with his remark. “Anyways, my name is Love Jace. I trained with this pretty lady for 2 years.” He placed his arm over Jieun’s shoulder and smiled sincerely. “I have the ability of being Invisible.”

“Jace,” unconsciously, Jace’s name rolled off of a new student’s tongue. He was immersed in Jace’s presence. Contented to see him, the student smiled, ready to see his older brother’s battle.

Everyone finally got behind the glass wall. The teachers were standing, almost more anxious than everyone else. Random items began popping into the battleground; a hanger, a lock of keys, a clock, a ladder, etc.. The moment everyone had anticipated for has finally arrived.

Will the new students decide to stay after this or will they be scared to their wits?

“Last one standing wins! Ready?... Start!”

A loud bell rung, and the game begun.

Jace immediately disappeared from the eyes of the players but as soon as he did that, Jongkook smirked and shapeshifted into Jace to fool the rest of the red team.

Then immediately, the Blue team started to whine in agony. All the limbs in their bodies were disassembling. Jaejoong fell to his knees but he didn’t give up. He caught sight of Yongguk standing in the middle of the room, clearly focused on every little detail of the illusion.

Jaejoong glanced around the room and finally caught sight of something useful; the ladder. His eyes turned grey and the ladder hurriedly flew towards Yongguk. Jace finally reappeared and before the ladder could crash onto Yongguk, Jace placed a force field around him.

Loosing his concentration, the blue team members forced themselves up. Kai instantly teleported all the way towards Yongguk but since he was protected with Jace’s field, Kai aimed his mighty fist in Jace’s face.

“Jace!” Jieun hollered, but before she could run up to him, a hand caught her wrist.

“Jieun, I’m right here.”

“Jace?” Jieun looked at the Jace in front of her, then to the one on the floor.

Zelo glanced at Issy and smirked as he began lurking inside her head. “Issy… the government has banned bubble tea… forever!”

“What?!” Issy felt the anger rushing to her head as soon as that voice rang through her ears. “Why!?”

“Because,” Zelo responded. “They want you to lose.” He finally got closer to her and a smile enveloped his baby face, “Gotcha.” As soon as he was about to tackle her to the ground though, Issy wrapped an arm around his neck while her leg tangled with his, forcing him to give in.

“Get out of my head Choi Junhong. You’re out.” Finalizing her touch, Issy laid one last punch across his face. Then, the ground swallowed him in.

“Oooh, red team down by one!” Mr. Lee fist pumped in excitement.

“You think I wouldn’t know who the real Jace is?” Jieun had her elbow pressed against Jongkook’s throat, blocking his only passage for air. “Don’t forget, I’m one year ahead of you.” Jieun forced her elbow deeper into his throat until he, too, got eaten up by the floor.

“Wah, three on three already?” Mr. Yoo crossed his legs. “This is better than wrestling.”



Author's Note: LOLOLOL. Hey, I tried xD I had to stop myself mid-way because I just couldn't take myself seriously. Hehe.
But how was it? xP KEKEKE. Let me know, maybe I should finish the fight?

And err.. excuse any typos. I didn't feel like re-reading it just yet ;)