002

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note: It's been a long time hasn't it? Sorry for not updating everyone. Enjoy the tour chapter! ^^



Everyone turned towards the voice which lead to a good looking man who was unnoticeably already in his early 40’s. He had on a dark grey suit and his tie was stripped in a diagonal pattern with the colors of white, grey and black. He didn’t have a microphone in front of him yet his voice can clearly be heard by everyone within the walls of the cafeteria.

“My name is Mr. Jang and it is my honor to announce my position as the Head Principal of S.I.M. Academy. Today, I welcome you all to this amazing school, and together we will strive for the top and gain our way towards acceptance in society.”

“He barely shows up around the school,” Naeun glanced at Yunwoo’s direction as the words slipped out of her lips. A couple of girl’s were still attempting to attach themselves onto the poor newbie but because Nicole and Naeun were sunbaes of the school, the female underclassmen backed away.

Nicole nodded. “I’ve been here for two years and this is only my third time seeing him.”

Yunwoo nodded, his attention never leaving the head principal’s direction.

“I can sense the hesitance in some of your faces about attending our school, but hopefully after today’s tour, you will have made up your mind to stay. We don’t have a lot of staff in our school but that’s because our teachers are so unique. They are the best of the nation and they’re able to do anything. Because of our lack of staff, our students are always volunteering to help out and that’s why our school is so amazing. Everyone helps out everyone else and no one is ever left behind.”

“Psh, Volunteer my ,” Jace grunted as his glare fell upon Jiyong.

“I won’t speak too much since my wonderful staff here already has everything planned out. For now I will introduce the wonder of our school, the people that keeps this school in tact. Let’s give it up for Ms. Kim, Mr. Lee, and our newest addition to the family, Ms. Lee.”

As the three teachers approached the front of the room, Mr. Jang continued. “Mr. Woo, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Yoo are not with us today but I would also like to acknowledge their hard work. They will be returning from an errand tonight so if you have a chance, don’t be afraid to get and know them. Let’s all work hard and please enjoy your stay here at S.I.M. Academy.” Mr. Jang winked at the students. A pleasant grin displayed on his face and he folded his arms behind his back before turning away. With a blink of an eye, Mr. Jang’s presence had disappeared.

The three teachers quickly took his spot with Mr. Lee in the middle. “Good morning everyone,” Mr. Lee greeted. “My name is Mr. Lee Byunghyun and I have the special ability of shape shifting.” In an instant, he transformed into Mr. Jang. “Or am I?” Mr. Lee laughed. “Don’t let me catch you guys doing anything inappropriate.”

Ms. Kim whacked him in the back of the head and he quickly turned back. “I am Ms. Kim Taehee, the head of all the teachers. I have the power of an Illusionist.”

“Good morning!” Ms. Lee’s voice rang throughout the room. “My name is Ms. Lee but please call me Ailee-sem. There’s so many teachers with the last name Lee and it will just get you all confused. Actually,” Ailee cupped the side of her lips, “Mr. Lee, right here, is surprisingly married.”

Jace yawned rudely, not even bothering to cover his mouth. “This is so boring,” he mumbled in between. His gaze landed on Woohyun’s who magically also decided to stare his way at the same time. Jace smirked making Woohyun smile immediately. He nodded and squeezed his way out of the crowd.

Woohyun chuckled to himself when he finally made it to an open space. He glanced back at everyone and rubbed his hands together. One step forward and he disappeared into thin air.

“We had originally decided to split into groups to make the tour more unified but our trainees have been acting out lately.”

The cover of the fire alarm slowly lifted in the hallway.

“So we’re just going to be in a big group today. Is that alright everyone?”

Without any choice, the familiar students groaned. “Then why are we here?”

“Yea, can’t we leave?”

“I agree. I’d rather be training instead.”

Ms. Kim immediately glared at the students who had spoken out. Not wanting to frighten the newcomers, Ms. Kim forced her anger to diminish and instead, she smiled. “Sure. Of course you can. Actually, I’ll even you guys. Let’s go.” Ms. Kim walked down and ushered them to follow. “Anyone else has better things to do?”

“A-actually, I think I’d rather stay here.” The girl that had spoken stared at her feet.

“No, why don’t you want to train anymore? Let’s go. I’ll even train you myself.” Ms. Kim held a serious expression, confusing the newcomers. It seemed like Ms. Kim was up for it but the reaction of the students said otherwise.

The three students hesitantly followed Ms. Kim out of the cafeteria in regret.

“Okay.” Mr. Lee said awkwardly. “Let’s get started shall we?”

Jace smirked and crossed his arms against his chest. Then…

BRIIIIINNGGGGG

A loud ring was heard from throughout the school. Red lights flashed along the walls and the sprinklers above came on.

“What’s going on?” Chunhee glanced around in astonishment.

“Should I be afraid for my life right now?”

“Uh oh,” Daehyun shook his head catching Issy’s attention. “They’re gonna get in big trouble.”

“What the ?” Jiyong’s eyebrows creased knowing too well that it was a false alarm.

“I’m Mr. Woo, Woo Zico. Nice to meet you all.”

“Hello everyone, my name is Lee Min Jung and I guess you’ve all heard already. I am married to Mr. Lee, unfortunately.” She giggled when Mr. Lee playfully bumped shoulders with her.

“Now, how was that for a first impression, huh? It seems our students are not making a very good impression on you but I hope you can all look past that. This school may seem strict but once you get use to it, it’s just like another home. That’s why our students are acting up so much. They’re too use to it and they’ve forgotten this was a school. I am Mr. Yoo but a lot of people call me Jaesuk hyung. I guess that means I’m much cooler than my co-workers here.” Mr. Yoo grinned at everyone, enjoying his spotlight.

“Now that everyone has met, let’s get on with the tour.” Ms. Kim butted in. “Because we have all our teachers here now, we will split into 6 groups. Although we’ll be in smaller groups, we’ll be doing the tour together to keep everyone together.”

The newbies split among themselves and the familiar students followed behind, afraid to do anything.

“There’s really no point of us being here now.” Himchan sighed.

Issy nudged his shoulders. “Be quiet. Do you want to get in trouble?”

“This school Is so out of hand.” Sujia growled under her breath.

“Yea, but that’s what makes everyday so interesting.”

Sujia turned her attention towards the voice, making eye contact with a cute, muscular student. “The name’s Bang Yong Guk.”

“H-hey, you’re going the wrong way.” Zelo approached a female walking the opposite direction.

“Oh… I am?” she replied, pretending to be lost.

“Yea, we’re heading towards the lounge first.”

"I see.”

“I’m Zelo, by the way.”

She nodded, hesitant to reply. “Lee Mai.”

“Okay everyone, gather into your groups and let’s get started. As you can see, this is our cafeteria. This is where we have our meals, obviously. Sometimes the students just come here to hang out, drink some coffee or something. It is open 24 hours a day and you don’t have to pay a penny. We provide every student with a student ID. You just have to slide your ID into the machine located at the beginning of the food counter.” He pointed to the small machine.

“Our cafeteria is always clean and we’d like to keep it that way. Clean up after yourself, it’s not a lot to ask for. Sometimes you’ll even see our very own students working behind the counters. We offer a lot of jobs around the school. It helps the school save money, as you may notice; we get nothing from the government to fund our school because it doesn’t exist. Not only that but a lot of students find it in their interest because they get a little pocket money for helping out. With that money, they can go out to town during their free time,” Mrs. Lee added.

“The cafeteria is in a separate building so as you exit through these doors, you’ll be greeted with this vast open space.” Ms. Kim led everyone out of the cafeteria.

“Isn’t the field beautiful everyone?” Ailee-sem squealed.  “Surprisingly, it’s all just an imitation. I mean, think about it. We’re underground! How can there be grass, dirt and a sun shining on our school ground? Isn’t that awesome!”

“Now, let’s go into the next building. The building all the way across from the cafeteria is the dorms. We’ll be visiting that building momentarily. Now, we’ll go into the lounge building.”

Everyone was led into the nearest building from the cafeteria. The building was one floor just like that of the cafeteria but it was much larger since it also consisted of the auditorium.

“Right when you walk in, we have the lounge room. There are three lounge rooms located throughout this building. The media room is also in this building. That’s where the students can sit around and watch movies or sometimes, we even have class presentations in there. There’s another building connected to this building which is the auditorium.”


    

“What’s this room for?” a new student blurted as her eyes peered into the still-constructing room.

"Actually Kim Hyun Na,” Ailee-sem replied. “Your name is Hyun Na right?” Even though Ailee already knew for sure, it was more polite to ask rather than to assume because of her powers.

Hyun Na nodded.

“This room is going to be a new addition to the school. It’s a room we wanted to create to award the students but we’re not so sure we should finish it since the students have been misbehaving.”

“What?” Mir appeared from the crowd. “Why! What is it suppose to be?”

“Now let’s head onto the classrooms,” Mr. Lee said ignoring Mir’s question.

Everyone exited the building and walked across the field to, yet, another building which was much larger; there were 3 floors to this building.

“This building contains the classrooms where everyone’s academics will be stationed. There are also training rooms which is found in the second floor along with the gym room. The third floor is where the pool is and if you walk all the way to the left, you will go into the library which is as high as this building.”  


   

“Last but not least, we have the dorms building. The left side is where the boy’s dorms are and the right side is where the girl’s dorms are. In the center there are bathrooms, and laundry rooms. Those two, of course, are non- coed. If anyone is found in the opposite ’s part of the building, there will be consequences. Don’t forget, this is just like any other school despite our differences.”


   

“So, how was it? Does everyone like S.I.M. Academy?” Mr. Yoo grinned.



Author's Note: I've been really busy lately and on top of that, there were finals >.<
Anyways... more bad news guys. I'm going on vacation for the next 2 weeks so there will be no updates, unfortunately.

Good news is.. one of the places I'm going to is Japan! =D Isn't that awesome!! Hahah.
I miss you guys :'( See you soon though! <3333