T6 : Love Jace

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note: Hello again everyone! If you're wondering why the updates are so slow, check out our updated "Updates" chapter~ (LOL)

Anyways we have here, once again, another recruit. This recruit is special because he was also in the first S.I.M Academy! We're sorry Yonghye >.< I loved your character and we hope you will continue to support S.I.M Academy nevertheless.

~ L O V E  J A C E ~



“Aish. What’s wrong with you?” IU pushed Jace’s forehead back with her index finger. “Would you stop acting like such a little kid?” she scolded. It was the nth time Jace had tried to distract her from her training.

Jace chuckled in amusement as his best friend, and also the one who accompanied him into the school, continued her physical training. Because her special ability was shapeshifting, she couldn’t really depend on just that for battle, therefore she had to train physically as well.

“Stop working out, let’s go to the café. You’re gonna end up looking like the hulk by the time you get out of here,” he tried persuading her.

Almost immediately, IU’s bottom lip fell. “Na ah, keotjimal!” Although her words denied the obvious lie, she slowly lowered the weights in her hand.

Jace smiled knowing his lie had prevented her from further training. He grabbed her hand and guided her out of the gym.

“Wait, let me change first pabo.” IU retracted her arm and before Jace could retort, her hand flew up in the air, palm facing him. “Stop,” she commanded. “You can’t go into the girl’s dorm. I’ll meet you in the lounge after I shower and change.”

“You’re gonna shower too?” Jace complained. “We’re not gonna get to go until like…” he checked the invisible watch on his wrist, “until like 7!”

IU bit her bottom lip and her eyebrows creased together. “I smell like a wet pig! Just wait or you can go by yourself.” With that said, IU crossed her arms and walked down the hallway into the girl’s dorm.

“Umma, how come I never met Jace hyung?”

“Ian. How many times have I told you? That family is all full of bad luck. They’ll do no use to you anyways so why are you always asking about that brother of yours?”

“Why do you keep saying ‘that family’? That family is my family too, our family!”

“Do not raise your voice at me Love Ian! See what I told you? See? Right when we start talking about them you become ill-tempered.”

Ian sighed allowing his head to drop towards the ground. Despite his mother always bad-mouthing Jace and his mom, Ian was confident that his two step-families were great people. All he wanted was to meet them, meet Jace and maybe then he would have a role model. After all, who didn’t want an older brother looking after them?

“Oppa, kwenchana?”

Ian looked up to see his younger sister before him. Her curious eyes blinked worriedly at him. He noticed his mother wasn’t around anymore and it wasn’t until then that an idea popped into his head. “Leila,” he whispered, ushering her to come closer. “I’m going to find hyung alright, so cover for me.” He pleaded.

“Oppa? Waeyo?” Leila narrowed her eyes at him.

“Don’t you want to know how Jace oppa is like?”

Leila jerked her head in the air for a bit, thinking. She was curious as to who her step brother was but after all the horrid stories her mother told her about him, she wasn’t really sure she wanted him in her life. After all, she was content with her life. Leila shook her head. “Ani. I don’t want to.”

Ian sighed before gripping onto her shoulders. “Leila, jebal. Just do this for me okay? I really want to meet hyung.”

Leila noticed the sincerity in her brother’s eyes and she knew this was always something that was always on his mind. It was all he ever wanted every Christmas but of course umma would never allow it. Her head hung low and she took a deep breath before agreeing, “Fine… I’ll do it.

Yonghye yawned as her hand instinctively shielded . “Cheol Yong, palli let’s go. I’m tired.”

Mir shot her a look upon hearing her request. “Arasseo, chakeuman.” He bid farewell to his guy friends and quickly jogged towards her direction. He smiled at her weary expression and naturally, his hand landed on the crown of her head, “Kaja.”

Usually, she would immediately pull his hand away since she was still nervous on the topic of skinship but Yonghye allowed it this one time since she was exhausted. Her parents got home late last night and forced her up to open the presents they got for her on their trip to Europe. Then, her parents were celebrating about the awards they received for best producer. Because of that, she didn’t get enough sleep.

“Are you going to my house again?”

Yonghye nodded, keeping her head low and only following his footsteps. Mir sighed seeing her worn out body forcing itself to move. He pulled off his bookbag and bent down in front of her signaling her to get on his back. Her eyes lit and she quickly got on. Her body went limp as soon as it made contact with his surprisingly muscular back.

With a blink of an eye, they were finally at his house. Yonghye found it hard to fall asleep on him so she stayed awake until she got there. He threw his bookbag on the floor and walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. “Want anything Yonghye?”

There was no reply.

“Yonghye?” He peeked into the living room but she wasn’t there.

Yonghye threw herself on his bed and slowly, her eyes began to close. How come he never lets me in here? Yonghye sighed and just as she was about to fall into a deep slumber, she felt something uncomfortable underneath her.

Yonghye groaned and grabbed it from under her. She glanced at it with her eyes half open. “Concentrate on the illusion you want to give your opponent,” she mumbled while reading his notes.

Yonghye’s eyes suddenly widened, confused. What class is this? She sat up and flipped through the pages out of curiosity. She knew all Mir’s classes… how come this specific class seemed so… surreal?

Something fell onto her lap and Yonghye noticed it was a school ID. “S.I.M. Academy?” she flipped it over in her hands and eyed it carefully. “Illusionist?”

“Yonghye!” Mir rushed into the room, wide-eyed. “What are you doing up here?”



Author's Note: Booya!~ Three characters in one teaser, woohoo!!~ LOL.
Ian and Jace were actually created by the same person so, although it may not seem like Jace had alot of screen time, both of them combined did. 

The next teaser is the last teaser and may I just say . . . this is going to be a toughy >.<