004

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note: I bet you all thought I was gone for sure right!? LOL. I'm really sorry for leaving without telling anyone and I promise I will make it up to you... Or I will try to >.<

Here is the long, long, very long awaited chapter.

I don't know who's still here and who's not but it is my fault anyways so it's okay :) I will deal with it later. Hehe. Enjoy!~



“Dammit!” Jongkook roared as soon as he reappeared by the portal near the benches. Beside him, Zelo appeared as well and the two approached the benches meant for the losers.

“I almost got her too!” Zelo whined.

Mr. Lee chuckled and clapped his hands in amusement of Jongkook and Zelo’s big fail and immediately, he averted his attention back to the game.

Jace flew flat on the floor as the pain from Kai’s punch soared through his cheek before it spread to the rest of his facial features. He shook his head attempting to make the pain vanish a bit, as his hands were slowly trying to lift him off the ground. Kai wasn’t the most physically fit of them all but because Jace was also using his power at the same time, his powers were draining his energy which caused him to weaken.

“Jace!” Jieun stood up, from the same position she was in before Jongkook got out, and hurried towards him, when all of a sudden her legs stopped moving. The ladder had been thrown onto Jace and with him not yet disappearing, the opponent repeatedly smashed it into his spine.

Jieun’s fist clenched and she swore she’d kill whoever he was, even if this was just a game. But there was one problem; she couldn’t recognize who the opponent was. He was just a blurry figure… wait. “Issy.”

Jieun shifted her attention around the room, pulling herself out of Issy’s control and there, directly across from her stood Issy, her eyes as grey as everyone else’s.

Suddenly, Jace’s cry echoed through the room. Jieun returned her attention to Jace who was, just like Issy had seen, suffering from a ladder, dagging into his back. It was Jaejoong.

Jieun’s eyes widened into the size of the moon and without hesitation, she dashed towards him. Taking this as an opportunity, Issy smirked and ran towards Jieun recklessly.

Not paying any attention to anything else around her, Jieun was easily tackled to the ground by Issy, but it wasn’t long until Jieun had shifted their positions.

Jieun’s brows furrowed. She had to take Issy out because she was getting in the way. Jace’s voice still echoed the room, and it wouldn’t be long until he disappeared as well. Afterall, all you had to do to win, was to gain control of your opponent.

With full concentration, Jieun was able to transform herself into the most horrifying, bloody, female killer. Her hair turned pale black with messy curls. Her skin color lowered a couple of skin tones making her extremely pale and her chappy lips overflowed with blood, slowly dripping onto the skin of Issy’s.

Issy’s shriek finally enveloped the room and only when she vanished from Jieun’s grasp, did Jieun finally smile again. She turned around and to no surprise, Jace was gone.

Kai’s eyes squinted and his face distorted of pain. Yongguk was stationed no where near the latter but his eyes tinted the grey color once again. Slowly but surely, Kai’s knees slowly met with the floor.

Yongguk’s focus quickly vanished when a pair of keys dangled beside him. His attention immediately flew in the direction of the noise and a soft gasp left his lips when he saw the lock of keys on the floor, by itself. His quickly picked up his eyes but before it could meet the eyes of the culprit, a fist had managed itself across his perfect jawline.

“Oh,” Zelo had a fist to his wide opened mouth.

“I smell trouble after this battle,” Jace sang as a smile traveled to his lips.

“Now that you mention it, this battle does seem to have a lot more violence than most,” Mrs. Lee stated.

“That’s right. You don’t have to attempt physical pain in battles to win. Battles are given to strengthen your power and learn how to counterattack your opponent’s power. Whatever happens physically in the battles, the pain will not disappear,” Ailee-sem warned, her full body facing the students scattered on the benches behind her.

“Yea, no kidding.” Jace replied as he stretched his arms backwards and a soft painful cry escaped him again.

“Go to the infirmary after this, got it?” Ms. Kim commanded. “Mrs. Lim is going to have a heck of a time today taking care of all you violent kids.”

“I guess this leads us 2-to-1,” Jaejoong chuckled as Kai suddenly appeared by his side.

But mysteriously, a sly smirk emerged on Kai’s face. “You mean 1-to-1?”

“What?” Jaejoong rose a brow. His breath quickly hitched when he realized Jieun was no where found in the room.

In an instant, the hanger that was dangling from behind Kai was wrapped around Jaejoong’s neck, forcing him to the ground.

“Yea baby! Get him!” Jace cried. “That’s what you get for unnecessarily hitting me with that ladder!”

Kai growled under his breath as he glared at Yongguk who was also seated on the benches.

“Wow! That was a big twist wasn’t it?!” Mr. Yoo clapped. “I underestimated Jieun. I, actually, almost believed Kai was still in the game!”

Jace rolled his eyes. “Jieun can do more than that,” he smiled confidently and waited for his girlfriend at the door of the room. Winners come out of the door, losers disappear and come out of the portal. That’s how it has always been.

“Wow, that was really cool!” Hyo kyo screamed.

“You did great sunbae,” Ian smiled at Jace and bowed.

“So, what did you all think?” Ailee-sem urged. “Was it awesome or what?”

“Yes! It was!”

“It was very awesome!”

“Kind of scary if you think about it.”

“Let’s give a big round of applause for the students who took part in this battle!” Mr. Lee yelled and also clapping the loudest.

“I bet you are all hungry now, huh? Let’s head back to the cafeteria and have some lunch! You can all come up with a decision if you want to come to this school during your lunch time, and before the tour is dismissed we shall have everyone’s answers, okay?” Mr. Yoo announced.

“Your sunbaes will also be sitting around the tables, willing to answer any questions you have, so don’t be afraid to ask any anything you have on your mind. Afterall, this is a once in a lifetime chance.” Mrs. Lee sang the last part and the training room slowly emptied as the cafeteria soon took its place.

“Chunhee!” Taecyeon slowly made his way towards her table with a tray of food. “How’d you like the school?” He asked amused.

Chunhee shrugged. “It’s alright,” she replied as she stuffed with another raw lemon.

“You still eat like that?” he questioned, distracted. “Well anyways.” Taecyeon quickly took a bite of his cafeteria made cheeseburger. “Don’t lie. This school is amazing huh? Although, there’s a lot of drama that happens every now and then.”

“Hey, your Lee Mai right?” Zelo called to a female student slowly passing by with her own tray of food in her hand. She slowly nodded her head and before she could do anything else, Zelo pulled her by the hand and forced her to eat with him.

“You still remember my name right? I’ll be really sad if you said you forgot,” Zelo frowned.

“Zelo. Right?”

“Yes! That’s right.” Zelo grinned happily. “I knew you’d remember.” He added before introducing everyone at the table. “This beside me is my bestest friend in the world. Her name is Isabella, but you can call her Issy. Right Issy?” Zelo turned to the latter but she quickly waved him off, her attention in another direction.

“I’ll be right back. Gotta go talk to this little missy that scared the living wits out of me!” Issy quickly stood up and stomped towards Jieun.

“Well… that was Issy. And this is Himchan.”

Himchan flashed her a grin and then continued eating again. And that right there is Yongguk, but he’s pretty mad right now about getting punched in the face so let’s not talk to him.”

Yongguk glared at the makne before a familiar someone caught his attention. “I’m leaving,” he said as he, too, walked away.

“So how do you like this school?” Zelo carried on the conversation casually, not minding his friend’s absence at all.

“It’s okay.” Mai replied softly.

“Oh, were you scared earlier when the fire alarm suddenly went off?” Zelo laughed. “You know that was just a hoax right?”

Mai shook her head, remembering the alarm that suddenly went off earlier that morning before the tour. A couple of students were escorted out with Ms. Kim but right after, an alarm had, indeed, gone off. No one really knew why though.

“Actually, we do know why it went off.” Zelo smiled innocently, the color of his eyes turning its regular brown tint again. He leaned in closer to her. “Some students were trying to get out of volunteering this morning so they tried to find an excuse to evacuate the building. Of course it didn’t work though, since, you know. We had the tour anyways,” Zelo answered matter-a-factly.

“So it wasn’t real?” Mai responded, intently interested at the mischievous minds the students here contained.

“No.” Zelo waved a hand downward. “A lot of people here like to joke around. Although, they do get punished for it too. Actually, now that I think about it,” Zelo glanced around the room. “Woohyun is gone. He’s the one that pulled the prank afterall.”

“Maybe you got punched because you wasn’t good enough.” Sujia remarked, making Yongguk scoff.

“Excuse me? Not good enough? Are you implying that, that retard Jaejoong is a better fighter than I am?”

“Maybe that. Or… he knows how to use his powers better than you,” Sujia replied.

Yongguk his teeth. “Are you kidding me. I am the best,” he quickly looked around the room. “Well, one of the best fighters in this room.”

“Oh really?” Sujia smirked, leaning her elbows on the table. "Then prove it."

Yongguk chuckled and did the same, closing up the space between them. “I guess I have no choice then.”

“Okay everyone. Can I have your attention! I hope you all thought about the question deeply throughout your day here. If you have decided you wanted to attend this school and learn how to use your powers, I ask of you to get up, not now but when I finish, and stand at this corner of the room.” Mr. Yoo announced while pointing to the left side of the cafeteria.

“And if you have decided that this school is not the right choice for you, please attend to this side.” He pointed to the right side of the room.

“And now, may I have the guides respectfully and quickly reside by the side you were commanded to.” And just as Mr. Yoo had asked, all the student ‘volunteers’ that helped be tour guides for that day split into two groups, half on each side.

“You may now choose your side,” Mr. Yoo ended.



Author's Note: Are you guys still mad at me >.< I'm very sorry. Like... seriously I am. I know this chapter did not make up for it but I will think of something that will hopefully get you all to forgive me again. Hehehe. <3333

You are all the best for sticking by me all this time and I am truly grateful ^^

Please give me feedback on this chapter!! *_* (And sorry about the font. I don't know how to fix it >.< It irks me so much but i just don't know how to fix it!!!! Gahh!~)