001

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note: Woah, you guys are quick, huh? Lol. I love it!!! =DDDD
Therefore, here is the first chapter! Enjoy everyone ~



“Nam Woohyun, get the hell up!”

A pillow was thrown his way, landing on his back. Woohyun groaned but he finally forced himself off of the mattress below him. His arm immediately rested on the crown of his head, scratching it to his heart’s content. His half-opened eyes slowly made its way towards the flashing alarm clock that read - 7:38AM.

“Why are you waking me up so early!” Woohyun barked, completely clueless.

Jiyong raised the back of his hand as if attempting to whack him with it. “Are you an idiot? Today’s the tour for the new students! We’re already late!”

Woohyun’s eyes were now completely opened and not a pinch of tiresome was evident on his face. “Oh yea-“ he thwacked himself on the head softly. “Aish! Stupid Jace tricked me into staying up all night!” Woohyun rushed over to Jace’s bunk bed and, without any hesitance, hopped right onto his defenseless body.

“Ah, yah!” Jace pushed Woohyun away as soon as he was conscious. “What the hell!”

“Get up babo,” Woohyun commanded in anger before dashing out of the room and towards the washroom.

Jace lazily slumped out of bed and without even bothering to fix it, like most of the guys there, Jace grabbed his towel. He threw it over his shoulder in a careless fashion as he slipped on his slippers. “Where’s Jongkook?” he asked once he noticed his absence.

Jiyoung, who was the only one left, was already ready to go since he woke up prior to 7 o’clock. He put on the last of his attire and slowly zipped it up. “He left half an hour ago, unlike other people who were still sleeping.” Jiyong replied, mumbling the last part to himself.

Jace rolled his eyes and walked out of the room after receiving an answer. The 4 roommates actually got along okay; they just have very different personalities. Except for Jace and Woohyun of course, but the relationship with the other two weren’t bad either. Yea, they were always quarreling with one another but that doesn’t necessarily mean they hate each other.

“Are you nervous?” Jieun smiled sweetly at her dongseng.

Hyunrin nodded. “Hmm, I am. Is it okay if I dress like this?” She grabbed the sides of her skirt and looked back at Jieun for approval.

“Don’t be nervous Hyunrin-ah. It’ll be fun.” Issy reassured as she returned from the washroom. It has only been a year since Hyunrin’s admission into the school, but last year she was part of the incoming class experiencing the tour. This year, however, she had to experience being the guide.

“Plus, it’s not like you’ll be doing it alone.” Amber handed them their nametags before clipping on her own.

“Let’s go eat some breakfast now! I’m hungry.” Issy rubbed her empty stomach just as it began growling. “On we go!” she pointed towards the door with her index finger and quickly made her way over.

Amber shook her head and smiled as she followed Issy’s lead.

“Okay, is everyone here?” Ailee seonsengnim smiled and clapped her hands together when she noticed the cafeteria half-full. The students were still finishing the last of their morning meal as their ears were occupied by Ailee seonsengnim. Although it didn’t seem like it, it’ll be her 2nd year teaching at the school.

“Are you excited to meet the new recruits for this year?” she asked enthusiastically. A couple of students nodded and returned the enthusiasm while others were as quiet as a cat sneaking up on its prey.

“I bet they’re going to be so cute and adorable!” Ailee flashed yet, another smile at the crowd of upperclassmen but it soon faded away as she was playfully pushed out of the spotlight.

“Okay, enough chit chat. Let them finish their breakfast first.” Mr. Lee patted her shoulder and ushered her away. Ailee seonsengnim scrunched up her nose in defeat and made her way back to her seat.

“It’s okay Ailee-sem. I’m just as excited as you are,” Jongkook ended his consoling with a sparkling smile that healed her wound in an instant. She smiled back in return and raised her hand to her chest, touched.

“You’re always so nice Jongkook. No wonder I like you,” she replied before sitting down at a nearby table with Ms. Kim.

On the contrary, some of the other students were thankful Mr. Lee had halted her excitement.

“Thank god you stopped her,” Jace replied as he stuffed a rolled up pancake down his throat.

Jieun smacked his arm and furrowed her eyebrows at him. “Yah, don’t be so rude,” she scolded.

“Yea, Jace. Listen to the woman or you’ll be failing like you were last year.” Mr. Lee added with a smirk.

Illhoon laughed as he recalled the moment last year when Jace found out he was failing his core classes. His was on the verge of staying back a grade and although Jace wouldn’t normally mind, he’d be stuck with underclassmen! No way was he going through that. The faster he finished his required courses, the faster he’ll get out of the classes.

Immediately, the bad memory struck Jace hard, leaving a glare upon Mr. Lee. “Don’t mess with Mr. Lee, Jace.” Illhoon warned as he coughed up another series of laughter.

“Quiet down, will you?” Someone growled from under their breath.

Their heads swung back and their eyes landed on a female classmate whose glare was everlasting: Kang Haeun.

“Yea, it’s still too early to be screaming.” Someone else added with a small smile. He, on the other hand, didn’t really mind the noise, but knowing the female classmate and the people she was referring to as loud; Taecyeon didn’t want any trouble from his classmate’s right before the tour. His best friend had finally agreed to attend the school and if she saw this, she’ll definitely change her mind.

Although Taecyeon was trying to turn down the notch a bit, the atmosphere slowly got more heated.

“Alright, alright.” Jiyong got up from his table a couple of feet away and walked towards the scene. “Let’s settle down now okay? We’re suppose to be setting examples for the new students. Stop acting like a bunch of kids.”

“Jiyong, don’t command us like you have the right to.” Another student walked up and headed towards the trash bin to throw his tray of food away.

“Why are you getting into this Jaejoong?” Jiyong challenged as his legs slowly made its way closer towards the male classmate he was referring to.

Once Jaejoong allowed his food to be gobbled up by the trash bin, he placed the tray on top of the bin and swung his heels around to face Jiyong.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed but… no one likes you ordering everyone around.”

Jiyong’s jaw slowly clenched and his fists quickly tightened by his sides.

“This is not quiet!” the female classmate who started this whole commotion stood up and slammed her palms on the face of the lunch table.

The school bells suddenly rang. It shouldn’t even be ringing since there was no school that day but unusually, the bell got louder and louder as each second passed by. Everyone in the room had their hands clamped onto their ears trying to lessen the noise except three people in the room.

“You want noise? We can give you all the noise you want,” a female voice chimed in the minds of all the youthful souls within the room. After about a minute of torturing the student’s ears, the school bells slowly died out. All the students slouched onto their seats and those standing found it harder to stand. It was as if their energy was drained out of their body within that measly minute.

The eyes of the three teachers inside the rooms were shaded back into its regular tint. “How’s that for some noise?” Ailee-sem crossed her arms against her chest as her eyes roamed around the room in disappointment.

“Kids fool around and soon run out of energy. It seems you guys are all out of energy after fooling around.” Mr. Lee stated. Feeling refreshed, he began pacing around the room.

“If you are all too busy, you can all go back to bed… in the detention room. How does that sound?” Ms. Kim walked forward, glaring at all the students.

“Some of us were just victims in this whole occasion,” Zelo informed as his hand slowly raised up in the air.

Issy nudged him in the ribs and gave him the ‘shut the hell up before you get in trouble’ look. The teachers were not in a good mood so this was a really bad time to make jokes.

“The new students will arrive shortly. If you can’t behave yourself, I advise you to turn in your name tag now.”

No one dared to say a word.

“Good. I think we’re all on the same page now.” Mr. Lee smiled and turned to his co-workers. “Let’s split up into groups.”

Ms. Kim glared at him, signaling that she was not finished. “If any of you guys set the wrong example to any of the new students,” she paused to create a more intimidating atmosphere, “it’ll be over for you. And that goes to any of you,” her attention swayed towards Zelo’s direction.

“Wow, they were really mad this morning, huh?” Amber finally finished the last of her food in peace and everyone started crowding the cafeteria searching for guiding partners.

Issy nodded. “Yea, I know! I hate when they’re like that. They’re so mean,” Issy replied.

“Issy, you need to be more careful! This head right here could’ve gotten you in big trouble!” Yongjae shoved a knuckle to the side of Zelo’s head.

“Aish, hyung! I was just trying to lighten up the mood a bit!” Zelo whined, rubbing the abused area of his head.

“You’re an idiot to think you can lighten up that mood,” Daehyun added as he approached them.

“Guys, guys. It’s okay.” Issy patted Zelo’s head. “No matter how stupid he is, Ms. Kim will never put us in that horrid room.”

“Right?” Issy added hesitantly when no one responded.

“Remember when you guys came late to class that one time and she gave you guys-“ Himchan was interrupted as Zelo suddenly recalled that moment.

“Stop it!” He quickly covered his ears. “Don’t remind me of that fake pain,” he stressed the word fake and squinted his eyes shut as if that would protect him from illusions.

“Well… that’s better than going into the detention room!” Issy barked as she crossed her arms. “Taehee unni would never put me in there.”

“Okay everyone, get ready!” Ailee-sem squealed. “The new students have arrived!”

“Oh crap! We didn’t pick our partners!” Yongjae reached for Issy’s arm but she was quickly pulled away by none other than Zelo.

Zelo stuck out his tongue at his hyung before smiling widely, “Losers weepers.”

“Shut up,” Yongjae growled feeling defeated.

“Chunhee!” Taecyeon’s voice echoed through the cafeteria as he skidded across the room towards an unfamiliar female. “How was the ride?”

She was shocked by the crowd of faces and was taken aback when someone attacked her into a big hug. “I-it was okay,” she replied as soon as she realized it was just Taecyeon. “Get off,” she whispered, spotting multiple pairs of eyes on the two.

Woohyun slightly chuckled and his arm whipped back, impacting Jace’s left arm. “Look, that kid kind of looks like you,” he said, chuckling again.

“Oh? He does!” Jieun smiled. “Let’s go be friends with him.”

“Dude, check her out.” Yong Guk nudged his chin towards a beautiful female walking through the doors. Her hair was a light brown color with big curls running down the front of her shoulders.

Luhan glanced in the direction Yong Guk had pointed out and within a second, his eyes returned to screen of his smart phone. Obviously Luhan was uninterested.

“And that’s why I like being a tour guide,” Yong Guk rubbed his palms together and smirked as he made his way over.

“Omo, Naeun-ah. Look at that poor kid. He’s been here not even a minute and they’re already flocking all over him? Aish, they’re disgusting. How dense can they be?”

Naeun nodded. “They did the same thing to Jongkook oppa when he first came too.”

“Let’s go help him out. He doesn’t seem to be liking all the attention,” Nicole grabbed Naeun’s arm and pulled her over towards the helpless student.

“Welcome to S.I.M. Academy!” A big voice suddenly overpowered the cafeteria creating a small vibration within the room.



Author's Note: So after reading EVERY single application again and sorting everything out... I've noticed very similar character traits in the applications.
Everyone is either mischevious and playful OR quite and reserved OR cold but actually nice. XD Isn't that funny? LOL.

What a group of students, huh? It's going to be fun making everyone interact ;)

Anyways, how was the first chapter??