005 (+ UPDATE)

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note:
[ LONG, BUT VERY IMPORTANT ]

Okay. Just for the heads up, there is going to be some serious re-constructions with the characters. In the past I have been very generous with the screen time of the cameos but I have decided to tone that down a bit to get the story going (^^) But don't worry, cameos. I've decided that the more you comment, the more you'll be part of the story compared to other recruits.

(Because I can only tell you are reading by commenting)

By The Way Cameos - warning - a spot has just been opened up for being a main student! (It may or may not be filled, depending on you)

Oh yea, and in the previous chapter, I said their eyes turn grey when in the chapters before that, I said they were dark blue. MY BAD! I forgot (>.<) They are meant to turn Dark Blue okay? Sorry if I confused you!



A loud bell rang bringing life to S.I.M. Academy the next morning at 7 o’clock. The students groaned as they pushed themselves off of their dorm beds and slouched towards the public restrooms, separated only by gender.

“Hurry, get up everyone!” a loud voice cried as she knocked on all the doors one by one.

“Be at the cafeteria by 8 if you don’t want to be punished!” another voice hollered.

“What? Why what’s going on?” a new student peered into the hall and faced the two females that were screaming their heads off just a while ago.

“Did you forget?” Jieun, who was the first to scream, walked towards the lost student. “Everyone is having a history class session together today.”

“Ah,” the reminder had finally struck Mai. “I’m sorry. Yesturday was kind of hectic so I must’ve forgotten.” Mai bowed, hoping her little lie would cover it up when in fact she wasn’t listening when Mr. Yoo had announced it yesterday before he dismissed them, she was too busy re-observing everything in the cafeteria at the time.

“Don’t worry about it,” Issy added as she hooked arms with Jieun. “Just be ready and down there before 8, okay?”

“Yah, get off of my woman.” An arm pried Issy’s arm away from Jieun’s. His voice would normally be louder, but something had wearied him out.

“Ew, what’s wrong with you?” Issy creased her brow and backed away from the droopy eyed freak.

“Aw what happened? Why did you come up from the staircase just now?” Jieun asked worriedly.

Jace had his head resting on Jieun’s shoulder and his arm wrapped around her waist. His eyes were closed but anyone could tell he was extremely tired because of the bags under his eyes. “They caught me,” his reply was soft and hushed, almost like a whisper before he dozed off.

“Y-yah. Are you really falling asleep like this? Jace?” Jieun poked his forehead but it was too late. “Aish, Issy, help me bring him to the bed.”

“No.” Issy stuck her tongue out at the latter. “That’s what you get for beating me up yesterday.” Issy added before turning her back on the helpless friend.

“Oh? Jace hyung.” A small framed male approached the duo and it wasn’t until he got closer did Jieun realize he was the new kid that looked like Jace. “Is he okay?” Ian asked in concern.

“Ah he’s fine.” Jieun nodded and forced on a small smile.

“Here. Let me help you bring him to his room. Which one is it?” Ian questioned as he wrapped Jace’s arm around his shoulder.

It was almost 8 and the dorms were slowly being emptied out. There was only a couple of students still roaming around, putting on the last of their attire, but one female was having a hard time remembering how to get out of the building. There were so many doors but each one she opened wasn’t the exit.

A loud short whistle quickly gained her attention and her body immediately faced the direction where the noise had come from.

“A little lost?” The male that had whistled smirked as he strutted towards her. His hands were stuffed in his front pockets casually.

Sujia scoffed. “Not in the very least,” she denied, causing him to burst into laughter.

“Oh no? Well then. Himchan!” he called, “Teleport us to the cafeteria.”

“Woah. What are you doing over here?” Himchan appeared around the corner and walked towards the two. “Who’s this?”

“No one important,” he smirked mockingly knowing those words would irk her. “I forgot her name, to be honest. But she seemed lost so I came to offer her some help but since she said she’s not lost, I guess we’re good to go.”

Himchan nodded. “Well it’s nice to meet you,” Himchan added before he and Yongguk turned around.

“Wait!” Sujia stopped them quickly. “Since we’re all going to the same place, wouldn’t it be better if you’d just teleport us all there?”

Himchan nodded. “That’s true. We are pretty late already.”

“Aren’t you a teleporter too? Teleport yourself there,” Yongguk challenged.

Sujia sighed and stared at Himchan innocently. “I don’t remember the way there to be honest.”

Himchan smiled back respectfully. “That’s not a problem. Don’t worry about it.” Then he whacked Yongguk’s arm. “Why are you being so rude for. It’s not a big deal if we teleport together. Matter-a-fact, since you were being so rude to our new guest, you can find your own way there.” Himchan grabbed Sujia’s arm and in a flash, they disappeared to the cafeteria.

Yongguk scoffed. “Yah! How can you leave me!” He checked the watch on his wrist and his eyes widened. “, , ,” he cursed as he began running full speed out of the dorms room.

“Dongvfang Chunhee,” Mrs. Lee called, a clipboard in her hand.

A small hand rose in the air followed by a soft “Here,” and Mrs. Lee checked her name off the list.

“Hua Sujia.”

“Present,” Sujia replied with her hand in the air. Himchan smiled at her, bowed slightly and departed from the latter.

“Where is Yongguk?” Ailee-sem questioned as she got to his name on her individual list.

Zelo shrugged. “I haven’t seen him. Ooh, he’s late.” Zelo grinned.

“Ailee-sem, I’ve been wondering,” Sulli’s voice interrupted the instructor who sharply glanced up from her clip board. “Where is Jong Kook?”

Ailee-sem froze for a bit. She hesitated, lowering her clipboard before she replied. “Don’t worry about him. He’s fine.” Although her answer was reassuring, her eyes wandered towards the floor and she walked back towards the other teachers without finishing her attendance.

“Bastard,” a whisper suddenly sounded and Issy gasped. “How can you leave me for her?” Yongguk smacked Himchan on the back of his head in anger and the group laughed. “Man, what happened to Jace?” Yongguk finally took notice of Jace’s weary expression. “You look like you haven’t slept in days.”

“Okay everyone, let’s have breakfast and at 9 o’clock sharp, we will head to the auditorium.

Everyone was escorted to the big red auditorium when the clock struck 9, just as promised, and a couple of students along with all the teachers stood on the stage of the auditorium.

“Right now, we want to share with you the history of our school, the story of the first students ever to experience this school, and the story behind the first mutants. Some, are also among you right now,” Mr. Yoo announced.

Everyone looked around at their peers to look for the sunbaes that were highly part of that category, but then, most of their eyes ended up laying on those students who were already standing on the stage.

Ms. Kim stood up and respectfully took the microphone from Mr. Yoo, now taking over. “S.I.M. academy was built not too long ago. Principal Jang and I have been very close friends since we were kids. We grew up and worked in a lab for years together and one day, our boss announced that he had created a very special injection and if he could inject it to a human being, he’ll know for sure if it can be used to create super power humans.”

Ms. Kim paused, taking a breath before she continued. “Of course it seemed really surreal and we didn’t have anyone willing to risk their life to test out this sample, so first, we tested it on rodents and animals. Some died instantly while some started to become infected. Their bodies started to change and there was no way of telling if the injection had actually worked. Therefore, we, the scientists, tested it on ourselves. One by one, we were injected and when it came to be true, Scientist Kang decided to mutate innocent kids. Mr. Jang and I didn’t want to be part of it, we refused to take part in his plan to turn the world into a world full of super humans-

but before that, we trained ourselves. Each of us learned how to use our powers and perfect them so they wouldn’t be dangerous to others. We isolated ourselves for years because there was no cure. We became the lab rats and the experiment. Principal Jang had it even worse because he had to learn how to control all the powers. He has a little bit of each power because he was the first to be injected. We weren’t sure how much of each injection we should put into him and in the end, he was injected with all of them.

Scientist Kang and a couple of other scientist disappeared along the way. We finally found him and caught him in the process of creating a mob of super human kids. His plan was to train them and make them obey him, basically, he wanted to take over the world. So Principal Jang and I freed those kids and this school was built. Of course all those kids didn’t end up staying. Some of them ran off to who knows where, some of them may even be sitting beside you right now, and some…

Some were turned back. The ones that stayed, are the ones standing behind me right now.” Ms. Kim moved to the side and allowed those kids to stand up closer to the middle of the stage. Among those who were on the stage was Issy, Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo, Yongjae, Daehyun, Jongup, Jaejoong, and Jiyong.



Author's Note: Short chapter >.< Sorry if it was boring! *cries* But it's more of a filler chapter that's why :X

AND... remember when I said I would make it up to you guys? (^^) *nods nods* Let me know what you want to happen to you or anyone else but just ONE thing, okay? But not too big, that it will intervene with my storyline, LOL. Tell us what you want in the comments below and we will grant it for you! Well... I will since I am also granting Issy's LMAOO. <3333