006

S.I.M. Academy : The Revival

Author's Note: (O.O) I'm sorry for taking so long my lovelies ~



“So, basically they were the first to become mutants then.” Sujia crossed her arms as the students on stage descended from it and scattered around the auditorium to find seats of their own.

“Exactly. We were,” an arm wrapped itself on the latter’s shoulder as his response drew close to her ears. “You’re going to regret what you did earlier.”

Sujia scoffed when she realized it was only Yongguk, and quickly brushed his hand away. “I don’t think there’s anything to regret.”

“So then… what about us?” a low voice added onto what Sujia had inquired earlier.

“What do you mean?” Issy replied as she took a seat beside Haneul, the new student who was silently entreating an answer.

She quickly gasped, surprised someone had heard her. “I-I mean… what about the rest of us? It’s said that some students got out, which were you guys. And of those, some decided to stay mutants while the rest were turned back. Then where did the rest of us come from? Most of us were recruited from the streets.”

Issy cocked her head to the side, letting the whole question sink into her mind.

“What do you mean?” Naeun quickly asked exactly what Issy was thinking.

“That is a very good question,” Ailee-sem replied as she stood on the front of the stage with the mic in her hand. “What Haneul is confused about, and some of you guys might feel the same way, is ‘where did the rest of you come from?’” Ailee glanced at Haneul for confirmation of her statement to which Haneul nodded in response.

“To be very honest, there are some people sitting here whom we have no clue how you got your powers. Whether that be you were injected with it without knowing, or you were also kidnapped and escaped, we aren’t really sure. Some, in rare cases, may even have been born with it. But whatever your case is, if you are really curious about it, you can talk to Mr. Woo. He has the power of Seer, and therefore he can look at your past for you.”

History class continued for another half hour as new students continued asking questions, but as soon as that was over, the kids were dismissed for the rest of the day. Although that day was the first day of classes, the teachers decided to let the new students explore the campus some more and make new friends before they actually started ‘school’ the next day.

The sunbaes were also allowed to spend the rest of the day freely as the teachers felt they would be of much help to the new students who were still adapting to the school.

“By the way,” Issy pointed her index finger up in the air as her eyes followed in wonder. “Where did Woohyun go?”

“Good question!” Jieun turned to Jace with the same expression Issy had on. “Where is he? Weren’t you hanging out with him yesterday?”

Haneul was wandering around after the lesson and ended up in one of the lounges. The red color of the room made her soul calm and a small smile eventually graced itself on her lips. There were a couple of busy bodies passing through the lounge but not many stayed due to the excitement.

There were two big windows planted on one side of the wall, allowing the bright imitated sun to shine into the room. Despite the beautiful scenery located just outside of those windows, Haneul decided to seat herself away from the windows where the light wouldn’t bother her.

Without warning, Haneul gasped in shock, jumping back a little from the surprise she found lying on the floor. “What the heck is that?”

A very vulnerable male was resting in peace beside the red and black sofa. There were heavy dark bags under his eyes and his hair was disheveled as if he were just attacked by a bear. On a second note, Haneul didn’t remember seeing him at the history lesson that morning either.

“Unnie, ready to go train?” Naeun reminded Nicole as she grabbed her gym bag.

Nicole nodded happily and turned to Yunwoo immediately. “Come with us, won’t you? I think it will be a great advantage for you to witness an actual training.”

The trio headed for the building where the training rooms were located and entered an empty room. “Since I’m an illusionist and Naeun has invisibility, it’s best if you wear these goggles.” Nicole handed Yunwoo a pair. “Sit over there so you won’t get hurt okay?” She added, and he immediately went off to where her finger had pointed towards – the benches behind the glass wall.

Naeun finished changing her gear before Nicole had, so she quickly took the initiative and walked towards the ‘Menu System’ located beside the benches Yunwoo was located at. “Unnie, I’ll change the settings,” she shouted before clicking a bunch of buttons on it.

“Every time you train, you have to put in the proper number of trainers, the type of training you want, and scan your school ID into this system.” Naeun stated after she caught Yunwoo stealing glances at what she was doing. “It tracks down what level you’re on so it’ll know how difficult your training should be.”

Yunwoo nodded in understanding. “That’s neat,” he replied with a small smile.

“Ready?” Nicole eagerly shouted as she stepped out of the small changing room inside the training room.

Naeun smirked, and as soon as she stepped into the battleground she had disappeared from the human eye.

“Jace hyung!” Ian quickly shuffled towards the appointed male. His hand naturally but gently pulling the later’s arm back. “I’m a little curious about the things we’re able to do here on our free time. Do you mind showing me around a bit?”

Jace growled and pulled his arm back, surprising the dongseng. As soon as he saw Ian’s grin faltering, Jace felt the guilt run down his spine. He didn’t mean to be rude. Usually he’s actually really nice, but after being put into detention the day before, only to be let out earlier that morning and forced to go to the morning lesson, the only thing on Jace’s mind was getting some sleep.

Ian was taken aback and at loss of words. He bit down on his bottom lip, afraid he had upset his older brother. “Sorry. Maybe another time when you’re not busy?” His reply was supposed to sound like a question but with hope, Ian had it sound like a request instead.

Jieun grabbed hold of Jace’s arm, telling him to be a little more patient. “Oh, Ian. I’m sorry, but Jace is not feeling so well at the moment. I can get someone else to show you around if you want.”

“That’s alright. I hope you feel better.” Ian smiled and bowed down before leaving the two. He took a second glance at Jace, and now that Jieun had mentioned it, Jace did look a little weary. Ian sighed and descended down the hallway alone.

Sujia popped her head in while still at the entrance. After roaming around for ten minutes, she found herself at the pool room and walked in quietly. It was one of the prettiest rooms she remembered when they had the tour day.

“Yo! Yongguk, where the hell have you been dude?” a male’s voice caught her ears and she realized there were already people in the pool, sunbaes to be exact. “Hurry up and get in!” the male added in a commanding tone.

Yongguk grinned and when he turned around, he finally noticed Sujia in the room. Suddenly, his grin turned into a smirk as he lifted his wife beater up with his thumb sensually, trying to get her attention.

Sujia rolled her eyes. Out of all people, why did she have to bump into him again? No matter how much she disliked him, she couldn’t help but notice the defined packs decorating his upper body. She looked away, still holding onto her pride. Little did he know, when she looked away it also disabled him from witnessing that smile she hid. Boy was he an easy target, just like every other men she’s met in the past.

While in the pool, Zelo elbowed Jongup and shoved his head in a different direction, “Hyung, isn’t that your sister?”

Jongup followed the latter’s direction and finally distinguished Mai standing at the entrance. She was gazing at Jongup without a blink disrupting her line of sight.

“N-nuna!” Jongup screamed as he hurried out of the water. He haven’t seen her in a long time and he missed her dearly. The past few days had been so hectic, he never found the time to officially welcome her to the school nor inform her on his current lifestyle.

She, on the other hand, was very upset that he lied to her. Of course it was probably necessary but she was still mad. He should have been the one to tell her he was a mutant first, and he should have been the one to inform her of this mutant school. When did he even discover his powers? Could he have had them before she knew she had her powers? But then again, it means she hid her powers from him too… didn’t it?

From her sudden retreat, Mai accidently bumped into a male sunbae who was trying to enter the pool room. With so much going through her mind at the time, Mai fell off balance and slipped. Quickly grabbing onto the male sunbae’s arm for support, Mai hadn’t noticed his eyes enlarging from shock.

“Woah, are you okay?” he replied, now holding onto each side of her arms. Their faces were inches apart, but neither of them noticed until Jongup’s hand fell in between their gazes.

“Ahem!” Jongup faked coughed and parted them with his body.

Nicole’s chest was heaving in and out rapidly, as she gulped down another mouthful of water. “Wow. You’re so scary Naeun-ah.” Nicole commented. “Isn’t she so crazy? I felt as if she really wanted to kill me!”

Yunwoo chuckled, and Naeun showed a small smile of victory. “That was very intense,” Yunwoo replied. “I didn’t know people with invisibility could create force fields.”

Naeun smirked. “It takes practice.”

“Hey, I can do cool things too.” Nicole crossed her arms. “Did you know I can heal wounds?” Nicole grinned. “That’s why when she attacked me with that freakin drawer, the scratch that I got disappeared.”

“Really? Oh, I didn’t notice.” Yunwoo honestly replied. If it was a small scratch, how was he suppose to identify it without literally staring right at the scratch?

Nicole furrowed her eyebrows. I’m cool too though, ain’t I?



Author's Note: I apologize if the chapter seemed a bit... chaotic. I tried to put everyone in because of my lack of updates :X
Be free to criticize, I really need it. LOL (>.<) I havent been writing much lately so my writing probably now.

As you all may know now.. XD Everyone basically has two powers!! Hehe. Awesome, right?!
Invisibility Mutants - Can also make Force Fields || Illusionists - Can also Heal || More to be revealed in future updates ;)

To Littleblackstar:
Since you were a cameo,
I was thinking of making you a main
but do you mind I switch your power
from Telekinesis to Shapshifting?
Because our (main) shapeshifter has seem
to disappear from the story, we don't have
a shapeshifter anymore. I promise you
shapeshifters are pretty awesome as well. ^^

~ <3 Alwaysme3