Who are they??

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 1 ~

 

“Hyung, where are we going?” asked Jinyoung.

“Yeah, where are we going and why should we wear suit like this,” Baro said.

“Was someone dead?” Gongchan said. Shinwoo just keep silent because he knew what had happened.

“Guys, can you please shut up and just follow?” asked Sandeul harshly.

“Nae~~~” Baro, Gongchan and Jinyoung said together.

 

*flashback*

“Annyeonghaseyo~~,” said you.

“Ahhh, anyeong. Have a seat Miss (YN),” said Mr. Myungsoo, the dean of your faculty.

“So, what brings me here?” asked you directly.

“The thing is...” he stopped talking because your mother rushed in and hugged you tight. You were totally surprised!

“Omma! Waeyo? Why are you crying?” asked you. Somehow, you can tell there’s something wrong.

“Appa~~ Your appa~~,” your mom cannot finished her word because she was sobbing hardly.

“Wae? What happen to appa?” asked you back. You can felt your heart was beating faster than ever.

“The thing is, your father has passed away in a crash in local time. We just received the information from your insurance company,” said Mr. Myungsoo with difficulties.

“Mwo???!!!”

 

*******

 

(Shinwoo POV)

“Hyung, isn’t that Mr. Kim wife?” whispered Gongchan to me. I just nodded my head. We were heading to memorial park. Sandeul didn’t say a single word. He was sad, perhaps. Mr. Kim was our manager and he was close with Sandeul. His lost was really a great shocked to Sandeul and I. We both decided not to tell the rest because we didn’t want them to be sad.

“Hyung, was Mr. Kim die?” finally, Baro caught us.

“Ahh.. Baro-ssi...,”

“Hyung, tell me the truth!”

“Guys, come out quickly. We don’t want to be late,” said Jeongmin, our brand new manager. He replaced late Mr. Kim position exactly before his death. He, somehow, like know that he will die.

“Mrs. Kim, we’re sorry for your lost,” Sandeul said represents our group. We bowed.

“Nae, gomapsuemida,” she said. I still can detect tears from her eyes. Later on, another car arrived. A foreign woman with her daughter I guess, come out from the car. They weakly walked to Mr. Kim memorials. Everybody included us were deadly surprised with those beautiful woman. My eyes, like being cursed, only focused on that girl. I just felt the arching in my heart whenever I saw her tears.

 

‘Who is she???~~’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to leave a comment!!! ^^