chapter 7

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 7 ~

 

 

(shinwoo POV)

Oh my God! How’d he know about it? What should I do? Later, I saw Sarah mouthed ‘What’s going on’ to me. ‘I don’t know’, I mouthed back.

“Shinwoo, what’s this all about? None of you gonna explain to me?” Yunho hyung asked again.

“Err... We just made fun of it,” I reasoned. Sarah sent a death stare to me.

“Made fun? Are you sure? I think this is serious, not fun at all,” his voice pitch higher than before.

“Hyung, it was true. We just made fun of it. Sometimes we got boring to stay at home,” Sarah said. She did surprises me. Well, she’s quite good at acting. I can see her serious face.

“Is it true, Shinwoo?”

“Nae? Yahh. It’s definitely true,” I replied confidently. Tonight won’t be a peaceful night for me.

“Okay, I choose to trust both of you but remember my eyes are always on you guys,” he said.  I can sense a warned tone in Yunho tone.

“Nae~~~” we both said together.

“Arasso, enjoy your lunch,” he said.

“Hyung, I’m sorry but I have to go now. We are deathly busy,” I said while bowed to him. Frankly, I sneaked out from my busy schedule to meet him.

“Okay. Take care,” he replied. He still cold toward us.

“I’m off,” I said and leave them. Later, I received a message. I thought it was from Sarah but it wasn’t.

From : Changmin

I’ll meet you in front of your apartment tonight at 10. Let’s have some drink. :)

I’m more close to Changmin than Yunho so I always shared my problems with him but until now, I never shared my problems with Sarah.

 

(Sarah POV)

“Hey, what’s wrong with your face?” Suzy asked me. I’m not in a good mood to have a chit chat right now. I’m still thinking about what had Yunho hyung showed me earlier.

“There’s nothing wrong with my face, okay. I’m just not in mood,”

“Sarah, feel free to share with me,” L said. I just stared at him. He’s kind but I can’t share with him.

“Ani~~ I’m fine. I’m just tired because of assignments and study. Next month I have to sit my final exam,” still, I give a thousand reasoned to them.

“Okay, if you say so,” Suzy said. I can see that Suzy liked L but L like me. This shouldn’t be a love triangle. I’m a married woman. Married? Oh yeah, nobody knows that I’m married. Luckily they are same as me. Don’t really care about entertainment world. I bet they don’t know that Shinwoo is my husband. Talked about married life, am I happy right now? How about him?

 

*****

 

“Shinwoo-ssi, let’s get ready for practice. Tomorrow is our comeback,” Sandeul called Shinwoo. He seemed lost in time.

“Shinwoo???” Sandeul waved his hand in front of him.

“Nae??,” Shinwoo replied.

“Are you listening what I said earlier?” Sandeul asked.

“Did you say something?” Shinwoo asked back. Sandeul a little bit surprised with his answer.

“Geez~ How can you daydreaming while we are working hard for our comeback?” Sandeul asked with sarcastic voice.

“Cheongseonghamida~~,”

“Hyung, are you really OKAY?” Jinyoung asked when he saw Shinwoo lost face.

“Nae~ I’m fine,”

“Are you having issues with Sarah?” Baro asked and it makes Shinwoo widen his eyes. Baro was a good mind reader.

“Errr...~~” Shinwoo stuttered.

“Come on, let’s do our thing first and then let’s have a talk together,” Sandeul suggested. Later, all of them started again their practice.

 

*****

 

“Hyung, do you think Sarah was serious with ‘that thing’?” Changmin asked Yunho. ‘That thing’ referred to Terms and Rules between Sarah and Shinwoo.

“I think so. That is Sarah. She will do anything if she didn’t happy,” Yunho replied.

“What do you think about them?” Changmin asked again.

“Sarah and Shinwoo?” Yunho asked. Changmin nodded.

“They will make till the end. They really suit each other. I can see love in Shinwoo eyes but he himself didn’t notice it,”

“Wahhh~ When did you became a fortune teller?” Changmin asked.

“Once you fall in love, you’ll know it,” Yunho said.

“Hyung, have you fallen in love before?” Changmin asked. He really didn’t know about Yunho life well.

“I had once and I decide not to fall in love again,” he smirked.

“Why?”

“I just want to do so,” he said while smiling. Changmin lost for a word! His hyung was really a secretive man ever!

 

A month later~~

“Hyung, tomorrow we’ll start our promotion in Japan. We should pack our things tonight. You want to do it by yourself?” Gongchan asked Shinwoo. They already knew what had happened between Shinwoo and Sarah. They did surprised but there’s nothing they can do. All they can help with is always support their friend.

“I’ll pack it here but I don’t sleep here tonight. I need to go home,” Shinwoo said.

“You still haven’t talked with her yet?” Sandeul asked. They all gather together in the living room in their house.

“Yup. I still haven’t. She seemed really busy with her study. Tomorrow she’ll sit for her final exam,” Shinwoo replied. A few days ago Shinwoo decided to sleep in their house because he cannot bear with the silence in the house. If before he still can teased his wife but now Sarah seemed to be apart from him. Since their Terms and Rules was in Yunho hand. It almost a month since he talked to Sarah.

“All the best, dude,” Sandeul patted his friend shoulder. Shinwoo smiled with bitter smile. They continue packs their thing for tomorrow departure to Japan.

 

(Sarah POV)

Why did he sleep over his old house? Did he upset with me? Did he angry with me? Argghhhh~~~ How depressing!

‘It’s your fault Sarah!’ scream her heart.

‘My fault?’

‘Don’t lie yourself. You have fallen for him but you didn’t want to admit it! Don’t be silly Sarah. He’s one of a kind. You should not let him go’

“I love him?” I asked myself. It does make sense. I do felt lonely when he’s not around. Since the incident, we haven’t had our every-fortnight-dinner. I missed him teased me before he went to sleep on the couch. I do miss his good morning message and told me to take care. I do feel empty right now. Tomorrow is the first day of my final exam and tomorrow he’ll depart to Japan for his promotion with B1A4. When will we talk? I bet he will not come home tonight. Ahh~~ Just let him be. I need to focus on my exam tomorrow. I should revise!

 

(Shinwoo POV)

I decided to go home tonight. I missed her and I want to say goodbye to her. I think I’m in love with her. I know that I shouldn’t be like this but I can’t stop the feeling. I know that she doesn’t love me. She’ll be my first and last love. Even if we divorce later, I’ll love her. I knocked the door but nobody answered so I decide to go in. After entered the code, I found the house was really in a mess! I’m started to feel uneasy. I’m afraid something bad might happen to her. I rushed to master bedroom. She’s not there. I rushed to the study room and I found her. She was asleep in front of her tons of book. She must have study hard. Slowly I reached her. There’s a single bed inside the study room. Whenever she tired, she’ll sleep in the room.

“Sarah~~ Sarah~~ Wake up,” I tried to wake her up.

“Hmmmm~~~,” she groaned.

“Sarah, wake up. Sleep on the bed, please,” I tried again but she didn’t move an inch. I decided to carry her to her bed. My hand was shaking a lot. I’m totally nervous! I never carried a woman before. After landed her on the bed, I sat beside her. Her face was so innocent. She has a baby face and it does cute. Everything on her was perfect. I don’t know why but I started to play with her hair. Her hair was a bit long.

“Sarah, tomorrow I’ll go to Japan. I’m sorry if I did something wrong to you. I don’t know why you didn’t want to talked to me but there’s nothing I can do. I know you didn’t want to marry with me. You did it because of your late dad, right?” I stopped a while and take a deep breath. I don’t know whether she hear or not but I want to talk to her.

“Tomorrow is your first day of your final exam right? I’m sorry because I can’t be with you to give support. I wish you good luck and do your best. Fighting! I know you can do it. I’ll text you whenever I have time. Have a good rest, honey,” upon saying that, I planted a kiss on her forehead. She moved a bit and it did scare me a bit. I left her on that room and went to wash up myself. I landed myself on not-so-really comfortable couch. I rather to sleep in pain than seeing Sarah mad face because I sleep on her bed!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~