Epilogue

Now OR Never

 

“Mummy!!!” a kid rushed towards his mother.

“Hi, cutie! Where’s your brother?” the lady asked the kid.

“He’s with grandma. Mummy, can I see my little brother?” the kids asked his mother again. The lady just smiled.

“Not yet, dear. He’s still sleeping and you shouldn’t make any noise here,” the mother said while kissed his forehead.

“Mummy!!!!” another kid calling.

“Kwangmin, shhh!! The baby might wake up,” the older brother said to his brother.

“Nae?? Mianhe~~,” Kwangmin said. It makes the mother smile broadly.

“Kwangmin, come here,” the lady called her son. Now, both of them were in their mother hugs.

“Hey kids, why did you both leave me?” the man voice uttered.

“Because you’re late! You walked like the old man,” Youngmin, the older twins said. The mother chuckled.

 

 

(Shinwoo POV)

“Hey kids, why’d you both leave me?” I asked my two mischievous twins.

“Because you’re late! You walked like the old man,” Youngmin replied. Wahh~ This little boy really takes after his mummy.

“Mwo? Can you see that I’m struggle with these things??” I asked them while showing the paper bags that I have to carry by myself.

“Kids, say sorry to daddy. Both of you shouldn’t leave daddy alone, pity him,” Sarah said to the kids. Yes! She was on my side!

“Nae~~ Daddy, we’re sorry,” both the kids say. I smiled and hugged both of them.

“If you want to be the great big brother, you should be nice to your parents,” Sarah said. These boys only listen to their mommy.

“Yahh, Shinwoo-ssi! Did you scold my nephews again?” Changmin asked and smacked my head.

“Ouchh~~ Hyung!” I protested. Since Yongmin and Kwangmin born, I’m always being the one to be bully by them.

“Hyung, don’t be childish!” Sarah warned. I laughed inside.

“Wekk,” Changmin sticks his tongue out.

“Hey, you’re not the little boy anymore,” Omma said smack his head too. This time I can’t hold my laughter anymore.

“Omma!!” he protested. Youngmin and Kwangmin already chuckled. Mummy also laughed.

“Omma, where’s Yunho hyung?” I asked Omma.

“He’s having a date with his girlfriend. I hope he’ll get married soon. That boy is really..” Omma sighed.

“I agree!! He left all the tasks at the office to me. I want to date too,” Changmin said. Since the twins were born 3 years ago, everybody in my family has turned to be very childish.

“Hyung, I think you’ll be last who get married,” I said to Changmin. He smirked.

“Mummy, I want hold him,” Kwangmin asked and pointed at his little brother.

“Come here,” Sarah said and asked me to take the baby. Sarah was in the hospital. She’s giving birth to our second child 3 days ago. She still doesn’t want to go home because she can rest well here. At least she didn’t need to see the fight between Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“Mummy!! I want to hold him too,” Youngmin said. They always fight over a thing! Sometimes they do make me nuts!

“Okay. Okay. Both of you can hold him but this time Kwangmin is the first, okay?” Sarah tried to talk to Youngmin. He’s already sobbing because his brother get the first turn.

“But mummy, I’m the older,” he stilled protested.

“Youngmin, come here,” I said when he didn’t stop sobbing.

“I hate you, Kwangmin,” he said and pinched his twin ears.

“Mummy!!!” Kwangmin said and cry. The room was filled with their cry.

“Youngmin, why did you pinch you brother ears?” I asked. Changmin, Omma and Mummy just become the spectators. They didn’t interfere as long as the situation was controllable.

“I hate him! He got the first turn while I’m the oldest,” he said in sobbing. Sarah was trying to calm Kwangmin. Our little boy was already taken by Omma.

“Daddy wants to ask you. What will you feel when someone doing something bad to you?”

“I’ll hate him,” Youngmin replied.

“Then, what if Kwangmin hate you?”

“Will he?” Youngmin asked me.

“If you keep bullying him, someday he will hate you. You don’t want that to happen, right?”

“Ani~~ I don’t want him to hate me. I love him,” Youngmin said.

“Then, go and apologized to him,” I said and let him go to his brother.

“Kwangmin, I’m sorry,” he said and hugged Kwangmin.

“Me too, hyung,” Kwangmin replied.

“Wahh~~ You guys are the perfect son! Come, give me a kissed” Sarah said and both of them rushed to hug and kissed their mummy.

“Mummy, I want to hold baby,” Kwangmin said again.

“Me too,” Youngmin said too.

“Okay. Both of you can hold him at the same time,” Sarah said while smiled. Omma give the little boy to her. Seeing all my precious angels doing well together, tears were filling up my eyes. I’m very thankful and grateful for these precious gifted.

 

 

(Sarah POV)

 

*flashback*

“Shinwoo-ssi, are you serious about this?” I asked when we were heading to file our divorcee.

“Wae? Did you change your mind?” he asked me sarcastically. My heart ached whenever he asked me like that. Did he can’t see that I’m totally regrets?!

“Yes, I did change my mind. I don’t want this divorcee!” I said. I don’t know where I got the guts to say it. He suddenly stopped the car. Luckily I didn’t hit the dashboard.

“Mwo? You changed your mind so that you can keep on cheating me behind?” he said.

“Nae?? What do you meant by cheating?” I asked him. What he’s talking about? Cheating?

“Don’t pretend that you didn’t know. Luckily I found that later,” he said. I knew he was upset. And now I remembered what letter he’s talking about.

“I don’t like him! He’s the one who keep loves me,” I defend myself. I cursed myself for keeping that letter.

“Ahh~~ Whatever,” he said.

“Yahh, Shinwoo-ssi! How can I love two persons in the same time when I only have one heart?” I asked him back. I looked deep in his eyes.

“What do you mean?” he asked me with confused reaction.

“I LOVE YOU, jerk!” I said and broke into tears. He startled but then I feel he hugged me.

“Why didn’t you tell me before? You know, I was hurt enough for not talking to you for the past 6 months,” he said while hugging me.

“You’re egoist,” I said.

“Of course, I am. I’m your husband and I love you very much,” he said again.

“I love you too. Please don’t leave me,” I said, still sobbing.

“Nae~~ I won’t leave you,” he said and kissed me.

*end of flashback*

 

 

“Hey baby, what are you thinking about?” he asked me. He knew that I wasn’t in here, I guess.

“Nothing. Just remembered the sweet memories between us,” I said and smiled to him. He kissed my forehead.

“If you have any problems, don’t keep it to yourself. We should solve it together,” he said again.

“Nae~~ Where’re the boys?” I asked when I can’t see my twins.

“They’re outing with their Uncle Max,” he replied. It’s already a month since our little boy born.

“Uncle Max? Who?”

“Changmin hyung. They called them Uncle Max because he loves to watch Ultraman Max when he was kids back then,” he explain when he knew that I was puzzled.

“What? Hahaha.. That’s funny,” I replied and chuckled.

“Sarah-ssi, saranghaeyo,” he said and kissed me. My heart was blooming!

“I love you too,” I replied and kissed him back. We both enjoyed the pleasure offered to us.

“Hey~~ He’s crying,” I pulled him away when our little boy started to cry.

“Geez~~ He jealous~~,” Shinwoo said with frustrated face. I chuckled.

“I have to feed him,” I said and take him. All my kids were feed.

“Arasseo~~,” he said and smiled. He took the baby from me. He played with the baby.

“Hey, give him to me,” I said. It’s time to feed him.

“Taemin, next time, don’t disturb daddy and mummy, okay,” he talked to Taemin, our third son. I chuckled.

“Mwo?” he asked.

“You look funny,” I replied and laughed.

“Taemin, did Daddy looks funny?” he asked Taemin again. Taemin giggled.

“See. He giggled. That’s mean you’re funny,” I smiled to him. He smiled back and gives Taemin to me.

“Taemin, don’t be stubborn like your twins brother and mummy, okay,” he said while I was feeding Taemin.

“Yahh~~ You shouldn’t say that to him,” I pinched his hand. He smirked but then chuckled.

“I love you!” he steal a kissed form me and escaped to the bathroom. I smiled alone. I’m thankful that I’m not too late to discover that I love this man very much. Back then I might be the worst wife ever but now I’m improving a lot, for the sake of my man, Shinwoo. Oppa, saranghaeyo~~ ^^

 

~theEnd~