wedding day part 2

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 4.2 ~

 

 

(Shinwoo POV)

“What are you doing?” I asked Sarah when I saw her were busy with something.

“Just sit silent,” she said. I’m a little bit surprised.

“Okay, done. You must sign here. These are the rules that you should obey,” she said while handling me an A4 paper.

“Mwo??”

“Take a look and sign there,” she pointed her finger at the bottom of the paper.

 

~ Terms and Rules ~

1)      Don’t ever have “that” thought in your mind

2)      Never kiss me

3)      Every night, you HAVE to sleep on the couch

4)      Don’t touch my things in my room

5)      Let me live my life freely

6)      Divorce me on our first and last wedding anniversary

Signature,

............................................

 

 

“Are you out of your mind?” I asked her. I’m a little bit angry.

“Yes, I’m out of my mind! I hate you to be my husband!” she replied with high tone.

“Shhh~~ They might be hear us. Behave yourself,” I said while put my finger on her lips.

“Whatever,” she replied in a low note. I just chuckled.

“Wae?” she asked me.

“Nothing but I’ll do mine too,” I replied. I decide to play this game with her. Well, I don’t care if I might be hurt. I just feel wanna do it.

“What??” she asked, puzzled.

“I’ll do my terms and rules too so just stay silent here,” I copied her sentence before. She looked at me with ‘O.O’ expression.

 

(Sarah POV)

“I’ll do my terms and rules too so just stay silent here,” he said to me. How dare he copied me?! I just watching he jotted down something on an A4 paper. A few moments later, he come and showed me the ‘Terms and Rules’.

 

~ Terms and Rules ~

1)      Don’t let me worry about you since you are my legally wife

2)      I won’t touch all your stuff but I still have right to know your schedule

3)      Let me take care of you

4)      Let me take you out for dinner every fortnight

5)      Please, have a little respect on me since I’m your husband

6)      We HAVE to play as married couple in public and in front of our family since you know who am I

 

Signature,

.................................

 

 

“What?! We have to play as married couple?” I asked him suspiciously.

“Nae. We have to be a lovey dovey couple when we are in public or at our parent house,” he replied. Ahhh~~ How annoying!!

“I don’t agree!” I objected.

“Then I won’t sign the paper either,” he threatened me.

“Arasso! Arasso!” finally I gave up. I just signed his Terms and Rules. So did him.

“Kaja, let’s sleep. I sure you were tired,” he said and make me surprised!

“Sleep??!!” I asked.

“Yeah~ You sleep on the bed and I sleep on the couch,” he said and get pillows from my bed.

“Hey, do you have extra blanket or comforter?” he asked me again.

“Ahhh~~ N-Na-Nae~~” I stuttered.

“Please get it for me, my princess. I bet you won’t rather to see your dearly husband die due to coldness tomorrow morning,” he said to me and make aegyo.

“Haa!!~ Okay, okay, I’ll get it for you,” I get up from the couch and went to my wardrobe room.

“Nah, take it and have a good rest,” I said while hand over the comforter.

“Kamsahamida, my princess. Have a nice rest too. See you tomorrow,” he said and winked at me. In a few moments, I can hear he snored. Then I realised that I was watching him sleeping.