after 5 years

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 3 ~

 

It has been 5 years since Mr. Kim died. You and Sarah still haven’t married yet. You were extremely busy your schedule with B1A4 as B1A4 is going to reach the peak as the K-pop idol. One night, you have a dream, another will to be exact.

(shinwoo POV)

“Hyung, gets some rest. I can see that you are totally worn out,” said Gongchan.

“Nae~~ Don’t sleep too late. Tomorrow we’ll have another practice,”

“Nae~~,” they said in harmony.

“By the way, where is Sandeul-ssi?” asked you when you can’t sense Sandeul in the living room.

“Oh, he already went to sleep. He said that his leg was hurt,” Baro said.

“Oh, thanks. Jaljayo~~,”

 

*In the dream*

“Shinwoo~~~” somebody called my name. I don’t know where I am. I totally didn’t know this placed. Then, someone pat my back. I turned and saw late Mr. Kim, smiling towards me. He was like an angel!

“Seongsaeng-nim!” I said with surprised.

“Mianhe~~ I have to call you to visit me here,” he said.

“Ani~~ It doesn’t matter,”

“Shinwoo-ssi, I have something to tell you. Ani~~ Can you do me a favour?”

“Nae??”

“It may sound desperate but I really want you to marry my only daughter soon,” he said. I was totally shocked to death! Is it reason I have to meet him?

“Nae??!!”

“Yakk! Don’t be that surprised. It have written in my will,”

“Nae, nae~~ But why all of sudden?”

“It’s already 5 years, son,”

“But, seongsaeng-nim! Seongsaeng-nim!” I can see he flies towards the sky. I tried many times to get his attention but it’s a waste. He’s already gone!

“Seongsaeng-nim!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

*reality*

“Hyung, hyung! Are you okay?” asked Jinyoung.

“Where am I?” asked you, dumfounded.

“You have a nightmare. You keep calling ‘seongsaeng-nim’,” said Sandeul.

“Nae?” you just shocked!

 

*****

 

“Sarah, I have something to tell you,” said Changmin.

“Hyung, later please? I need to go and meet my friend,”

“Nope, this is important. We can’t delay it anymore,” said Changmin again.

“Arasso! Arasso!” replied Sarah. Changmin can read her face well. Sarah was totally not happy!

“Let’s wait for Yunho hyung,”

“Whatever,”

Later~~

“Mianhe, I’m late,” said Yunho.

“Hyung, can you be more punctual next time? I’m sick of waiting,” Sarah said annoyingly.

“Sarah, don’t be rude to your hyung!” scolded Changmin.

“Wae?? Am I not qualified to critics my OWN hyung?” Sarah said. She intently stressed the word ‘own’.

“Changmin! Sarah! Enough!”

“Minahe~~,” said Changmin. Sarah just ignored it. She has turned into a rough girl since Mr. Kim dead. She can accept that she has to live in Korea, have 2 brothers and have a step mother. The only thing that she cannot accept is her father was dead!

“Sarah, listen to me carefully. I want you and Shinwoo get married by next month. No more EXCUSES. I bet appa must not be happy,” Yunho said in a serious tone.

“What???!!!”

 

*****

 

“Hyung, you have a guest,” said Jinyoung while pointing at the door.

“Nae? Okay,” Shinwoo said and walked towards the door. “Hyung??” Shinwoo said after seeing Yunho.

“Do you have a time? I need to talk to you, in private,” Yunho said.

“Nae~ I’ll tell them first,” Shinwoo went back into the house to tell his mates. Later, he and Yunho went to a restaurant nearby.

(Shinwoo POV)

“Hyung, everything is okay?” I asked when I heard he sighed.

“Shinwoo-ssi, let me tell you honestly. You should marry Sarah by next month. It has been 5 years since my dad died. I bet he might not be happy up there,” Yunho said.

“Hyung, I felt the same. Even I don’t know why Mr. Kim did this but I think we should fulfil his will soon,” I replied. I’m still thinking about telling him my dream about Mr. Kim.

“Good, and thanks for willingly accept the request,” Yunho said.

“Hyung, I have something to tell you,” I said.

“Yes, anything little brother,” Yunho said and smiled to me.

“I had have dream about Mr. Kim last night. He asked me to marry with Sarah soon,” I said in a lower voice.

“Nae?! Are you kidding me?” Yunho asked, surprised.

“No, I’m not. I did dream of him. I’m surprised too. He looks really handsome with the milky white suit. He’s like an angel,”

“Well, now you see the point. There’s no more time to be wasted. I think it was a sign that you and Sarah should tie the knot,” Yunho said. This time, I can saw the happiness in his face.

“As you wish, hyung but I’m afraid that I might dump her for another woman,”

“Don’t worry, we won’t blame you. Once you and Sarah find your soul mate, then both of you can live your own life,” Yunho said. Well, everything gonna be fine, I thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~