dinner

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 9 ~

 

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Shinwoo-ssi, are you busy?” Sarah asked.

“Ani~~ Waeyo?” Shinwoo replied.

“I just want to remind you. Tomorrow is appa memorial service. I hope you can take 1 day leave since this is our first memorial service since we get married,”

“Nae~~ I’ll talk to the manager. What are you doing right now?” Shinwoo asked. He was full with curiosity since Sarah already finished her study.

“There’s another thing I want to tell you actually,” Sarah said. Shinwoo getting more curious!

“Mwo? Is there anything wrong?” Shinwoo asked, worried.

“No, nothing’s wrong. Err, can you come home tonight?” Since their fight about the Terms and Rules, Shinwoo only come home a few times even after he came back from Japan.

“Nae~~? Why out of the blue?”

“I’m just want to serve you dinner. In fact, I already finished cook,” Sarah said in sad voice. Gaining sympathy, maybe.

“Nae~~ Arasso~~ I’ll come home tonight,” Shinwoo replied cheerfully.

“Good. Then I’ll hang up,”

 

 

(Sarah POV)

Yes!! He’ll be coming home tonight. Wahhh~~ I can’t wait. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I missed him to death. >.<

“Sarah, why are you smiling alone?” Suzy asked. We’re in grocery right now. I lied to Shinwoo that I already finished cooking. Sorry my husband~~ >.<

“Ahhh~ Nothing. There’s something funny come into my mind,” I replied to her. She still doesn’t know that I’m already married. Even we have been on papers on our wedding day but she’s not the kind who seemed to care about entertainment world.

“You know what, since you’re finished your study, you’re getting weird day by day. Are you okay?” Suzy asked again. I know she might think that I’m insane because of my major. Neurology was deadly difficult. I myself almost gave up.

“Suzy, I’m not insane okay. I’m both mentally and physically healthy. Kaja, we have to hurry. There’s still a lot more to buy for my appa memorial service tomorrow,” I quickly pulled her to another section. Appa’s memorial service was another reason that I gave to Suzy so that she can accompany me to the grocery shop. Well, I’m kind good at killing 2 birds with one stone.

“You know Sarah, you buy all these things like you’re cooking for someone special. Are you dating someone?” Suzy seemed not satisfied with my answer.

“I’ll introduce him during graduation,” I smiled to her. That’s the only way I can stop her from asking too much question.

“Jinjja??? Wahhh!! I’m happy for you. Congrates darling,” she said and hugged me. People around us start to look weird at us.

“Yahhh~~ Stop it. Everybody was looking at us,” I said to her.

“Hahaha... Mianhe~~ I’m just too happy. Shall we celebrate it tonight?” Suzy suggested.

“Nope. I have a date tonight,” replied me.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, let’s shopping!!” she said with an excitement.

 

 

 

That night~~

“Honey, I’m home!” Shinwoo said as long as he went into their house. He rushed to find Sarah.

“Yahh~~ I’m in the kitchen,” Sarah shouted from the kitchen.

“There you are. What are you cooked for tonight?” Shinwoo asked and back hugged Sarah. Well, since Shinwoo came back from Japan, Sarah don’t really mind if he back hugged her.

“Yahhh~~ You’re stinky! Go and wash up yourself first. I’ll prepare the dinner,” Sarah said.

“Let’s wash up together,” Shinwoo said and winked at her. As usual, Sarah sent her death glare ever! Shinwoo walked to their room while laughing. Sarah chuckled. She feel very happy to be by Shinwoo side but she doesn’t know whether she love him or not. Maybe this is the beginning for her journey to find her love with Shinwoo.

 

After half an hour, Shinwoo return back to the kitchen. He was totally surprised! She’s amazing! There’re a lot of foods on the table.

 

“Sarah, what are you still doing?” Shinwoo asked when he spotted Sarah was doing something in the kitchen.

“Gimme 2 minutes! I’m working on the dessert right now,” Sarah replied from the kitchen. A moment later, she came out with Tiramisu cake on her hand.

“Kyaa~~ You made this by yourself?” Shinwoo asked when Sarah put down the cake on the table.

“Yes! Why? You don’t believe it?” Sarah asked while raising one of her eyebrows.

“Ani~~ I’m just amazed by your cooking skills,” replied Shinwoo.

“Let’s eat. The foods must be cold right now,” Sarah said. She put some on the dishes on Shinwoo plate. She totally played a housewife role.

“Gomawo~~,” Shinwoo said. Sarah smiled to him.

“By the way, how’d you know that I’m like Tiramisu?” Shinwoo asked.

“Nae? You like Tiramisu too?” Sarah asked. She’s a little bit surprised.

“Yahh~~ Don’t make face like that. Ugly,” Shinwoo protested. Sarah chuckled.

“Mianhe~~ I’m not meant to,” Sarah said.

“You like Tiramisu too?” Shinwoo asked again.

“Yes. I made the cake so that I can introduce to you something that I like the most,” Sarah replied. She kept eating her meals.

“So, we have the same interest on Tiramisu,” Shinwoo said and smiled.

“Have you finished?” Sarah asked suddenly.

“Nae~~ Waeyo?”

“It’s time for dessert!” Sarah said. Shinwoo can see that she was happy. Sarah took all the plates and brings another clean plate for the dessert.

“Give me your plate,” Sarah asked for Shinwoo plate. Shinwoo just do as she said. She cut the Tiramisu and gave it to Shinwoo.

“Have a taste. Frankly I said, this is my first time making Tiramisu. I hope you like it,” Sarah said and watching Shinwoo to taste her first Tiramisu ever.

“Kyaa~~ This is sooooo delicious! It’s like a cake made from professional pastry chef!” Shinwoo praised Sarah. To be honest, the cake was damn good!

“Jinjja? Wahhh~~ I’m glad that you like it,” Sarah said. She was really excited. She clapped.

“Here. Say ahhhhh~~~,”

“Nae??~~,” Sarah said, weird.

“Come on, say ahhhh~~,” Shinwoo said again.

“Ahhhh~~~,” Shinwoo feed Sarah a spoonful of Tiramisu. Sarah surprised! He’s never being like this before. She felt a strange feeling in her.

“It’s delicious, isn’t it?” Shinwoo asked Sarah. He smiled to her. A smile that would melt all the women heart.

“Yeah, it is,”

“Come, let’s go the veranda. Let’s count some stars,” Shinwoo pulled Sarah to the veranda.

“This is my favourite past time. Watching the stars in the sky,” Shinwoo while looking into the sky.

“It’s beautiful, Shinwoo-ssi,” Sarah was amazed by the trillionth of stars in the sky.

“Sarah, saranghaeyo~~,” Shinwoo said while back hugging Sarah.

“Mwo?” Sarah turned around. She’s surprised with Shinwoo confession.

“I love you. It is okay if you don’t love me but I want you to know that I’m sincerely loves you. I love you with all my heart,” Shinwoo said confidently. He smiled and kissed Sarah’s forehead. He turned back Sarah and continued to watch the stars while back hugging her. Sarah’s heart was pounding!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~