one day before ...

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 11 ~

 

 

“Shinwoo-ssi, Sarah graduation day is tomorrow, right?” Sandeul asked Shinwoo. They’re in their studio.

“Nae~~ Waeyo?”

“We just thought to pay a visit for her tomorrow. Can we join the ceremony?” Gonchan asked while making aegyo.

“Yahh~~ Don’t persuade me with that cute face,” Shinwoo said and stick his tongue out.

“Hyung~~,” Gongchan hid behind Sandeul back. They look funny in that way.

“Hyung, why don’t you call and asked Sarah about it?” Baro suggested. They really want to join the ceremony since tomorrow is their free of any schedule.

“Arasseo~~ Arasseo~~ I’ll call her. You guys talk to her,” Shinwoo said and make a call.

“Yeoboseyo??”

“Yahh~~ Sarah-ssi, I’m Sandeul,” Sandeul start the conversation. Shinwoo was activated the loudspeaker options.

“Ohh.. Sandeul-ssi. What’s the matter? Is there anything wrong?” Sarah asked. She sounds worried.

“Ani~~ Everything was fine. We have a favour to ask,” said Sandeul.

“We want to go to your graduation, eonni!!” Gongchan shouted from back.

“Gongchan? Is that you?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah, it’s me eonni. Can we go to your graduation tomorrow?” Gongchan asked again.

“Aigoo~~ All of you such a funny guys. Why don’t you ask Shinwoo?”

“Hyung asked us to ask you,” Baro interrupted.

“Yahh~~ Baro-ssi, how are you?” Sarah asked Baro. Shinwoo phone was literally on his team mates right now.

“I’m fine. Eonni, please~~~~,” Baro begged.

“Nae~~~ All of you can go. Ask your hyung about the dressing code. I’d told him everything,” Sarah finally gave them the great news.

“Hoorraayyy!!!~~~~~~~” they shouted happily. Sarah laughed through the phone.

“Thanks, eonni!! I love you!!” Gongchan said. Sarah chuckled.

“Hahaha... Could you please give the phone to Shinwoo?” Sarah asked them.

“Nae~~” Baro replied. He took the phone and hand it to Shinwoo.

“Hyung, eonni wants to talk to you,” Baro said as he gave the phone to Shinwoo.

“Gomawo~~,” Shinwoo said and went out from the studio for a private conversation, maybe.

 

~That night~

“I’m home,” Shinwoo said as he at home. Today he was really tired. He had to explain to them about the dressing code and followed them to buy new clothes. Somehow, he felt proud because everyone loves Sarah. She’s like an angel to them.

“You’re back? How’s your day?” Sarah asked as he saw Shinwoo was lying on the couch in the living room.

“Tiring~~ They’re driving me crazy. Aishh~~,” Shinwoo sighed. He really tired!

“Have a wash first, I’ll prepare late snack for you,” Sarah said and kissed his cheek. Shinwoo stunned! Sarah chuckled and run to the kitchen.

 

(Sarah POV)

Omo!! I did it! I did it! I kissed him! Hehehehe~~ I do embarrassed but I just felt want to give him warm welcome. Okay, what should I do? Should I make pancake? He’s still showering so I still have plenty time to think what should I do. My sudden reaction (kiss his cheek) just now made my mind blank!

“Sarah~~,”

“Omo~~ You startled me,” I said to Shinwoo. He chuckled. I’m almost dead because of you!

“Yahh~~ I’m sorry okay. I didn’t mean to make you surprised,” he said, still giggling.

“Huh,” I just acted that I hate it soo much.

“Hey~~ Don’t be like this, honey. I’m sorry okay,” he still to persuade me. Well, I just want to play around. Am I bad? Hehehe~~

“Nope,” I said in most cold voice ever!

“Please, my little baby. Forgive me, nae?” he tried again. This time he back hugged me.

Yes!! Hahaha~~ I’m sorry oppa~~ >_<

“Baby, you don’t mad at me anymore, right?” he said and put his face on my shoulder. I’m still busy preparing pancake for our late snack.

“What if I say I’m still mad at you?”

“Then...,” he kissed my cheeks. Kyaa~~ I’m blushing!! ^^

“Yahh~~ Stop it or I’ll eat this alone,” I said to him and run away with the pancake in the plate.

“Yahh~~ Gimme my snack!” he said and run after me. We’re chasing each other around the dining table.

“Yahh~~ Stop it! I’m tired!” finally I gave up after 10 minutes of chasing.

“You’re the one who started it first,” he sticks his tongue out.

“Hahahahaha!! You look funny,” I said and laughed. Suddenly, I felt someone’s hand around my waist. Shoot! He took the advantage. I’m lost!

“Gotcha! You’re mine, baby!” he whispered. I don’t know why but I felt that was very strong impression.

“Sarah! Watch out!” he said and dragged me back. I fell on him because of the momentum.

“Omo~~ I’m sorry,” I said and quickly get up from him.

“Yahh~~ What are you thinking about? You almost hurt yourself!” he said, serious. I looked at the broken plate and scattered glass. Well, tears already fill up my eyes. I admit, I’m a little bit upset when he was soo serious.

“Just wait in the room, I’ll clean this, nae?” he said to me. I rushed to our room because I don’t want him to see my tears.

Ahhh~~~ I’m too touched tonight...

 

(Shinwoo POV)

What was in her mind? How can she easily lost her grip? Luckily she wasn’t hold hot water. But, did she cry? I think I saw her wiped her eyes. Am I too harsh? I’m just worried about her. I just don’t want her to be hurt. Tomorrow is her special day. I need to make her smile again. I head straight to our room once I finished clean up all the broken plate and glasses.

“Sarah, are you sleeping?” I asked when I was in the room. She was already covered by the comforter but I know she wasn’t sleep yet.

“Sarah, I’m sorry okay. I didn’t mean to yell at you,” I said and sit beside her. She’s still cold.

“Sarah~~,” I called her name again. Still, no respond.

“Hurrmm.. Okay, I’ll meet you tomorrow morning. And again, I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean it. I just don’t want you to get hurt, that’s all. Good night sweetie, have a nice dream,” I kissed her forehead. Once I want to walk to my couch, she held my hands.

“Promise me, don’t yell at me anymore,” she said. Her eyes were swollen! She totally cried! In fact, she still sobbed.

“Shhhh~~ I’m sorry okay. I promise, I won’t do that anymore,” I wiped her tears and tried to comfort her. It’s strange that she cried over a simple thing. She has changed! She no longer the tough Sarah that I know 6 months ago! She’s now a soft-hearted Sarah!

“Mianhe~~,” she said. Seeing her tears was enough to make my heart ached.

“It’s okay. Sleep okay. Tomorrow is your special day,” I smiled to her. She smiled back. I laid her and put the blanket on her.

“Shinwoo-ssi,”

“Nae??” She patted the empty spot beside her. I looked at her with unreadable expression.

“Sleep her tonight,” she smiled. I bet she’s shy!

“Are you sure?” I asked her. I hope she’s not kidding.  >_<

“Hmmm,” she hummed. “Starting from tonight, you can.. Ani~~ You must sleep beside me,” she continued. She smiled and for sure, she wasn’t kidding!

“Yahhooo!!!~~~” I jumped into the bed and lay beside her.

“Gomawo, baby. Gomawo~~,” I said and hugged her. She chuckled.

“But...” she uttered

“But?”

“But I’m not ready for any further relationship,” she said and covered her face. She embarrassed!

“Yahh~~ I’m not a ert, okay” I said to her. Well, I put a little bit of act into it, as I was upset with her. Of course I’m not that kind of guy!

“Mianhe~~,”

“Kyaa~~ I’m just kidding okay. I’ll wait until you fully ready,” I said and give her a hug.

“Gomawo~~,”

“No biggie, baby,” I said and I cuddle her. She seemed don’t mind. Finally, we fall asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~