the secrets

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 6 ~

 

 

To : little sis

Sarah, where are you? I’m in front of your house right now.

Yunho send a message to his little sister. It has been 1 week since Sarah and Shinwoo move to their new apartment. It seems like they are having their date today.

From : Sarah

Hyung, the code is 288789. Just enter the code and help yourself! I’m with Shinwoo right now.

“Ahh~~ They’re having dinner date right now,” he said. After entering the code, Yunho directly headed to the kitchen. He looks for some food but he couldn’t find anything.

“She’s really a good designer. She really knows how to decorate her house according her taste. I’m really proud of her. She really takes after dad,”

As Yunho wandering around her little sister new house, he found something in the envelope.

“What is this? Like an important document,” he said to himself. He thought it might be her sister important document regarding her study in medics so he opened the envelope.

“What? A Terms and Rules between of them? What this all about?” he really couldn’t understand what happened between both of them.

“Shinwoo terms and rules. Don’t make me worry? Have a little respect on me? Dinner every fortnight? Played as lovey dovey couple in public?” he read the terms and rules.

“Sarah terms and rules. Let me live my life? Divorce me on our first and last anniversary? Wahhh~  This is really something. What the hell are they doing right now?” he really mad. He needs to talk with Sarah regarding this matter.

 

(Sarah POV)

“Yah, Shinwoo-ssi, let’s go home. Yunho hyung was there,” I said to Shinwoo since we already finished our dinner.

“Geez, I still want to spend some more time with my lovely wife,” he replied. Somehow, I felt happy when he called lovely wife.

“Hey, don’t you pity him? I bet he must be tired because of work and maybe he also hungry,” I told him, to get his sympathy.

“Arasso~ Arasso~ Let’s go home. Don’t worry, I bring my car,” he said to me. Wahh~~ He can read my mind??

“What are you waiting for?” his voice startled me.

“Wae?”

“Ahh~~ Nothing,”

“Kaja, poor Yunho hyung,” he said and hold my hand so that we can walk together. We walked together and I can spot some paparazzi.

“Just ignored them. Walk as they’re not exist,”

“Nae~~”

 

2 weeks later~~

“Sarah, meet me at my office at noon. Tell Shinwoo too,” Yunho said to Sarah on phone.

“Hyung! Why all of sudden?”

“Meet both of you this afternoon. Bye,”

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Changmin asked.

“You’ll find out this noon. Orders lunch for 4,” ordered Yunho.

“Arasso~~,”

 

(Shinwoo POV)

“Hyung, your phone is ringing!” shouted Gongchan. I was busy practicing our dance routine.

“Yeoboseyo~~”

“Shinwoo, hyung want to meet us this noon at his office,” Sarah said.

“Nae? Is there anything wrong?”

“I don’t know but his voice seemed very serious. Could you skip your practice?” she asked me again.

“Well, I’ll talk to our manager first,”

“Okay. Just contact me. I got to go now,”

“Nae~ Take care. See you this afternoon,”

After talking with Sarah on the phone, I rushed to find Jeongmin, our manager.

“Jeongmin-ssi, I have to skip my practice this evening. My brother-in-law wants to meet me. Family stuff,” I said once I found him.

“Nae, arasso. Take care, bro,” he said and patted my back. I smiled to him and rushed to Yunho hyung office. Between the moments, I send a message to Sarah that I meet her at Yunho place.

 

Yunho office~~

“Annyeonghaseyo~~” Shinwoo greeted them.

“Annyeong~ Have a sit, Shinwoo,” Changmin said.

“Where’s Sarah?” Yunho asked Shinwoo.

“She’ll come by herself. I can’t pick her up since I’m from our studio,” Shinwoo replied.

“Okay,”

“Annyenong, sorry I’m late,” Sarah greeted all of them. She quickly takes a seat beside Shinwoo.

“Shinwoo, Sarah. I hope both of you will answer me honestly,” Yunho paused. He takes out the envelope.

“Sarah, what was this all about?” Yunho asked while showing them the ‘Terms and Rules’

Sarah and Shinwoo become speechless! Changmin startled!