texting

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 8 ~

 

 

(Sarah POV)

“.......... I’ll text you whenever I have time. Have a good rest, honey” the phrase that always repeated in my mind. I don’t know why but I burst into tears as he said the phrase. As he walked out the study room, I cried alone. I’m really touched with his sincerity. My heart skips a beat when he kissed my forehead. I can feel the peaceful once he did that and of course I didn’t angry at all. I felt like to hug him because I miss him a lot!

 

*****

 

“Wahh~~ You looks so happy hyung. What’s going on?” Baro asked Shinwoo. They are at the local restaurant right now. Today is their second last day in Japan. They will be back to Korea the day after tomorrow.

“Nae?? Obviously?” Shinwoo asked with smirk on his face.

“Of course, dear,” Sandeul said and stick his tongue out. Shinwoo widen his eyes while the other members were laughing at them.

“Hyung, Shinwoo hyung is blushing,” Jinyoung teased Shinwoo.

“Yakk~ Stop it,” Shinwoo said shyly.

“Hahahahaha... We miss that smile, Shinwoo-ssi,” Sandeul said and looked into Shinwoo eyes.

“Haha~ What’s going on hyung?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nothing special but she starts to respond to my message,” Shinwoo said with wide smile.

“Wahh~~ That’s a good news. I’m really happy if both of you will make it till the end,” Baro added.

“Me too,” Gongchan said.

“Me three,” Sandeul said while winked. Again, all of them burst in laughter. Other customers looked at them weirdly but they ignored it.

“Hey, what are you talking about, huh? All of you seemed to be happy,” Jeongmin, their manager said in the middle of them.

“We talked about Shinwoo hyung. He’s totally in love~~,” Baro said. Shinwoo lowered his head.

“Wahhh~~ Great news. So, Sarah already gives a positive hint?” Jeongmin question make Shinwoo blushes more!

“Yahhh~~ Jeongmin-ssi, don’t talk about that. We are still far from that thing, okay,” Shinwoo replied, defend himself.

“What thing?” Baro asked innocently.

“Geez, this boy is really,” Sandeul pushed his head.

“Ouchh~~ That hurts, hyung,” Baro said. His action makes all of them laugh.

“Hyung, I’m younger than you but I can understand it,” Gongchan said and winked at Baro. Baro gets more puzzled!

“Yahhh~~ Guys, I’m really don’t understand,” Baro said again.

“The thing is Shinwoo hyung and Sarah eonnie be together. INTIMATELY~~,” Gongchan stressed the word ‘intimately’. Shinwoo already blushed out. His face likes to explode! Baro rub his head and smirked. The others laughed at him.

“Guys, stop talking about that and finished your meals. We have to leave soon,” Jeongmin reminded them. Sometimes, he’s like the older brother for 5 of them.

“Nae~~~,” they said in harmony.

 

*****

 

“Sarah!!!! Congratulations! Finally you’ve finished your study,” Suzy said and hug tight Sarah.

“Haha~~ I’m free now! Can’t wait for the result. I’d tried my very best,” Sarah replied in joy. The end of her examination was not the only reason why she really happy. Another reason that makes her full of joy was Shinwoo is coming back from Japan tonight. She really can’t wait to meet him. Now, she was get use with Shinwoo. He used to text her everyday and Sarah was really happy about that.

“Sarah, chukhae~~,” L offered his hand. Sarah just shook hand with him.

“Thanks, little boy,” Sarah pinched L cheeks and make him blushed.

“Come, let’s grab some meal. I’ll treat,” Suzy offred.

“I’m sorry guys. I think you have to go together with L. I have something else to do,” Sarah replied.

“Ahhh~~ Is that thing really important?” Suzy asked. She looked dissatisfied.

“Yup! Very urgent. I’m off guys. See you later~~,” Sarah left both of them dumfounded.

 

(Shinwoo POV)

From : Honey

When will your flight land?

 

To : Honey

At 9 pm. Waeyo?

 

From : Honey

I’ll pick you up so tell me where did you hide car keys? :P

 

To : Honey

Jinjja? My wife will pick me up? :P

 

From : Honey

Yahh!! I’m not joking okay? >.<

 

To : Honey

Hahaha~ Arasso~ I put them inside the drawer in my wardrobe. Luckily you didn’t found it by any chance. At least I’m knows that my wife is doing well with the public transport. :D

 

“Hyung, why are you smiling like a crazy?” Gongchan voice did startle me. I’m just smiled shyly.

“Yahh, little boy. Don’t disturb him. He’s having a heaven moment with his wife,” Sandeul said. Baro and Jinyoung giggled.

“Guys, stop making joke of me,” finally, I said.

“Fine~ We’re sorry. Send our regards to her,” Jinyoung said. Everybody agreed.

“Nae~~,” I keep texting her.

 

From : Honey

Well, you did give me a hard time. By the way, the examination went incredibly well. I just cannot wait for the result.. :)))

 

To : Honey

Really?? Good to hear. :) I know you r a smart girl. I’m proud to have genius wife like you. ;) Oh ya, the other members send regards to you. They start making fun of me because I’m smiling alone. Huhuhuhu~~~ :(

 

From : Honey

Hahaha~~ Serves your right! :P Why’d you smiled alone?

 

To : Honey

Because of all the messages from you.. ^^

 

From : Honey

Jinjja?? Hahaha~~ Then I’ll make fun of you too~~

 

To : Honey

Yahhh~~ You should side your husband, not them. :|

 

From : Honey

Hahahaha~~ I got to go now. I have to get ready to meet my sweet husband this evening. :)

 

To : Honey

Sweet husband?? :DD

 

From : Honey

Nope, bitter husband. :P

 

“Shinwoo-ssi!!!!!!!!!” Sandeul shouted to me. Ahh~ They’re jealous.

“Nae?? Waeyo?”

“Stop texting her and come and helped us with the stuff!” Sandeul replied.

“Arasso!!! Gimme 3 minutes,”

 

To : Honey

I have to go now. Sandeul-ssi is making me work. See you later.. *flying kiss*