the new beginning

Now OR Never

 

~ chapter 5 ~

 

 

 

2 weeks after~~

 

(Shinwoo POV)

“Hyung! How are you? We all missed you,” exclaimed Gongchan. Baro and Jinyoung smiled.

“Hey, it’s only been 2 weeks, okay,” I said with a smile.

“Hyung, next month we will have comeback,” Jinyoung said.

“Jinjja?”

“Nae. And we all hope that you willingly lo left your lovely wife alone at home,” Baro said and winked at me. Ahh~ They don’t know anything about me and Sarah.

“Wae??~~”

“Because after that we will busy with promotions,” Jinyoung added.

“Okay, okay. Hahaha... By the way, where is Sandeul? I’ve never saw him since the wedding,” I asked them while looking for Sandeul.

“He’s in his room,” Gongchan replied me.

“Arasso! Orders some take outs. We should eat together. Don’t worry, my treat,” I smiled to them. They laugh happily and quickly ordered. I went to Sandeul room when I heard a tiny sob.

 

(Sandeul POV)

I have to be strong. Well, there’s still a lot of woman out there. She’s not meant to be with me. It has been 5 years but I still cannot forget her. She’s my first love~~~

“Sandeul-ssi, gwenchanayo?” Shinwoo asked. I don’t know when he came into my room.

“Nae~~ I’m fine,” answered me while trying to hide the tears.

“No, you are not. I heard you cried,”

“I have something important to tell you. I should tell you before but I’m not brave enough,” I said.

“What’s the matter? Feel free to share with me,” he said and patted my shoulder.

“Actually, I love Sarah. I do love her since the first time we met. I do jealous because Mr. Kim wants her to marry you but I never have a chance to tell her,”

“Nae? Why don’t you tell me before?” Shinwoo asked.

“Wae? So you can cancel the wedding?” I asked him with a serious looks.

“Err~ Yup,” he said, hesitated.

“Yahh~ Don’t be stupid. She’s now yours. You should take care of her,”

“But I don’t love her,”

“Now, maybe you not but in the future, I know you will love her to death,” I said confidently.

“Sandeul-ssi, you loved her right? Then you are the one who should be with her,” he said again. I sighed.

“Shinwoo-ssi, she’s my first love but she never being my girlfriend. She never knew that I loved her. First love doesn’t always be together,”

“I don’t know what to say,”

“I want to ask you. Have you ever ask yourself why you willingly to take her as your wife? Have you ever asks yourself ‘do I love her’,” I asked Shinwoo directly.

“Nae??~”

“Think about what I said earlier, then you’ll find the answer,” I said while looking into his eyes. Now I ready to hand in my first love to him. I believe in him.

“Hyung!!! The foods are ready!” Baro shouted from downstairs.

“Kaja, they are waiting for us,” I told Shinwoo. He looks puzzled with what I just said.

 

*****

 

“Sarah! Come and join us!” said Suzy, Sarah’s friend.

“Wow! There are many of foods! Who bring it?” Sarah asked in excitement.

“Some are mine and some are him,” Suzy said while pointing at someone.

“Who is he?” Sarah whispered to Suzy.

“L, our new junior,” Suzy said.

“Hi! I’m L. Nice to meet you,” L said.

“Hi! I’m Sarah, Suzy friend,”

“So, shall we eat?” he asked. Sarah and Suzy just nodded.

 

(L POV)

Wahh~~ She’s nice. I bet she was a foreigner. But her Korean was pretty good.

“So L, when did you enrol in our university?” Sarah asked me. Well, she really brought me back to reality.

“Nae??~ Ahh.. 2 weeks ago,” I replied. I hope she doesn’t notice that I was daydreaming just now.

“What’s your major?” Suzy asked. I knew Suzy for the last 5 days. We met at the hallway when I bumped into her.

“Well, I’m major in paediatric. How about you guys?” I asked them. I just feel comfort to talk to them now.

“Me? Neurology,” Sarah said.

“I’m major in orthopaedic. L, Sarah is our sunbae so you should respect her,” Suzy said and warned at the same time.

“What? Is it true Sarah?”

“Yeah. I’m enrolled into this medical school earlier than others and now I’m currently in my final year,” Sarah replied with a sweet smiled.

Wahhh~~ She’s genius!

“What a shock! Seriously, I don’t believe,” I said. They just giggled. Then, we continue our meals together.

 

*****

 

(Sarah POV)

Oh, a message!

From : Shinwoo

‘Where are you now? Meet in at the restaurant I told you last night. Remember, this is our first every-fortnight-dinner. Don’t be late. ^^

Shoot! How’d I forget the dinner? Well, I have to go now or I’ll be dead.

“Guys, excuse me first. I need to go somewhere else,” I said and stand up quickly.

“Let me drive you there,” L offered. I’m a bit surprised.

“Ani~~ I’ll take the subway. See you later!” upon saying that, I’m running to the subway station.

 

Half an hour later~~

Where the hell is he? He asked me not to be late but he was the one who late. Haish~~

“Ms. Shin?” the receptionist asked. I’m a bit shocked. Ms. Shin??

“Nae~~ I am,” replied me.

“Mr. Shin is waiting for you at the reservation room. This way, please,” she showed me the way and I can see Shinwoo was waiting for me.

“Kamsahamida,” I said to the receptionist.

“Hah~ Finally, you’re here. I thought you want to break the rule,” he said.

“Minanhe, I got stuck with some of my new junior,” I replied.

“Arasso~ So, what do you want to eat?”

“Nae?? Err.. Anything,” I said. Frankly, it’s awkward!