Prologue

Now OR Never

 

“Omma, I’m late for class!!!” scream you from your room.

“That’s your own fault. Why’d you get up late?” said your mother, angrily.

“Ahhhh~ Forget it. I’m off,” upon saying that, you left for your university.

 

*****

 

“Hyung, get up!” shouted Gongchan.

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Sandeul.

“I don’t know. He slept like a dead,” said Baro.

“Yakk!!! Get up now or you’ll walk to studio!” said Sandeul in a very high tone.

“Huuaaarrgghhhh!!~~ I’m still sleepy, Sandeul-ssi,” said Shinwoo while rubbing his eyes.

“Go and wash yourself. 1 minute late and we’ll leave you ALONE!” said Sandeul again.

“Arasso, arasso~~,” he get up and wash himself.

That morning, they enjoyed their breakfast like a real siblings. That was the daily situation in their house. Every day they had to scream and shout to Shinwoo in order to get him up from sleep. He’s such a heavy head from the hell!

“Sandeul-ssi, what’s our schedule today?” asked Shinwoo.

“Dance practice,”

“ONLY?!” said the other members with wide eyes.

“Yup,” he simply replied.

“Geez~~,”

 

*****

 

“Omo~~ I’m dead today!” said you while running to your tutorial hall. You keep looked at the pinky watch on your wrist.

“Okay, as I promised yesterday, today we’ll have a short test on History subject. Anybody absence today?” asked Prof. Hyuna while looking around her fellow student. Later, she spotted the empty chair.

“Where is Miss (YN)?” she asked. Nobody replied. They looked at each other.

“Miss (your surname)??” she asked again.

“I’m here, Prof!” said you from outside, gasping for air. Everybody’s eyes were on you right now.

“Late, AGAIN?” she asked and stressed the word again.

“I’m sorry, Prof. I am really sorry~~,” you kept saying sorry and bowed to her. You really didn’t mean to be late today.

“Enough, go to your place, now,” she ordered. You walk slowly to your seat.

“Okay, we’ll start our test no..,” she stopped talking when someone knocked the door.

“Sorry to interrupt, Prof Hyuna. May I meet Miss (YN)?” the ahjussi said.

“Miss (YN)! Please follow the ahjussi to the dean office,” Prof. Hyuna called my name.

“Nae?? Okay,” you replied and quicly follow the ahjussi to the dean office.

 

‘What’s wrong this time??’