Chapter 7

How to Love

Luhan got off his car, along with the other Exo-M members. From the afar, he started yelling Haneul's name. "HANEUL-AH! I'M HOME!" he yelled, running towards the front door. His friends behind him just shook their heads, looking at the childish Luhan that was back after being scary toward Nu'est. They decided to shoo Nu'est away in one condition, Nu'est will not go back to Korea and they will not inform anything to Infinite either.

Luhan arched his eyebrow when he saw a familiar sport car parked in front of their house. 

TVXQ is in China? He asked himself in wonder.

He quickly sprinted into the house, slamming the door open in process. "Haneul-ah?" He yelled.

"Haneul-ah where are youuu? Oppa is missing you sooo baaaad" He kept on yelling while his eyes were searching for Haneul's sight.

Haneul approached him and said, "Stop yelling! You're making my ears bleed!" She sighed.

Without thinking twice, he hugged Haneul when she was in front of him. "What have you been doing all day besides missing me?" Luhan wriggled his eyebrows teasingly. When he looked up, he saw two figures were standing behind Haneul.

"Yunho hyung? Changmin hyung?" Tao's voice was heard from behind.

Luhan instantly pulled back and greeted them cheerfully. "Hyungs! What are you doing here!" He grinned, walked past Haneul and hugged them tightly. "When did you came?! Why didn't you tell us?" His grin abruptly got wider.

"Hey, how have you been?" Changmin greeted and hugged Luhan back. "We're here to finish our business with one of our clients. So, what do you say we grab some drinks now?"

Luhan guiltily looked at Haneul, "You okay with that?"

Yunho and Changmin exchanged looks on their face once again, wondering what is up within these two.

"I'm okay with what? Why did you ask me? Of couse I'm okay with that." Haneul smiled, "Go."

Luhan hesitated, "Are you sure? It's okay, I can stay here if you want, let the others go and I'll accompany you here." He put his arms around her shoulder, "Moreover, what if there's a ghost? What if when you are alone watching tv, sadako came out and eat you?!" Luhan said, wide-eyed. 

"Well, actually I want to play cards with the brain of Exo-M." Yunho said, looking serious with no hint of amusement.

Haneul and Luhan snapped their heads to the source of the voice. Haneul immediately shoved Luhan's hand away, "I can manage to stay here alone, Luhan. I'm not a baby anymore."

Luhan pouted, "Does it really have to be right now, hyung?" He looked at Yunho, still pouting. 

"We're going back to Seoul tomorrow morning. We only have three hours. Come on, Luhan, is this how you treat an old friend?" Yunho asked. 

"Ahh, this is such a tiring day. Maybe playing cards and drinking would be a great refreshing." Xiumin grabbed Luhan's shoulder to assure him. Lay agreed, nodded his head silently. Kris was too busy catching up with Changmin to notice what is going on.

Luhan sighed frustratedly, "Okay, okay. I'll go with you guys." He muttered.

 

--

 

They all went to their cars, except for Luhan who was still in the house with Haneul. Luhan held Haneul's both hands with his and them gently. "You're going to be alright alone?" He stared into her eyes. She chuckled lightly, "Oh Luhan. Why wouldn't I?" 

Luhan caressed her cheek with his thumb softly. "If anything happens, call me immediately." Luhan was mesmerized by her eyes and can't stop staring at it.

Damn, why does her eyes have to be so beautiful?

"Luhan, hurry up! What are you waiting for?!" Kris's loud voice broke Luhan's thoughts. Luhan hurriedly pull his hands away from Haneul and ruffled her hair. "I've got to go. Bye!" And then he hopped into Kris's Ferrari. 

"Bye!" Haneul yelled and waved her hands at them.

Little did they know, someone was watching their conversation from the car. "Do you think they're official?" His dongsaeng asked him. "We're going to find out about that in awhile." Yunho smirked and drove away.

 

--

 

As soon as they arrived at JYJ Casino, they got out of their cars. The employees in JYJ Casino bowed to all of them as they went up to the VIP room. The VIP room was a huge room with pool table, bar, comfortable white couches, and even a jacuzzi.

"It's been so long since I've been here," commented Lay. 

"I know, that's why we miss playing with you." Changmin plopped onto the couch, signaling the bartender to make his usual drink. "Order anything you want." Changmin said to the others. 

Yunho took a seat across from Luhan and stare right into Luhan's eyes. "So.. Who's that previous girl we just met?" he drank his freshly made gin and tonic.

"That's our new maid, Lee Haneul. She's a Korean who apparently lost in China." Lay answered for Luhan. 

"Yeah... she's our... maid," said Luhan. 

Yunho nodded his head several times, "I see, she's beautiful isn't she?"

Luhan looked down for a moment and nodded his head, "Yes, she is." 

Changmin broke the silence, "Ahhh, why don't we just play now, shall we?" 

 

--

 

" man, I lost! How.. how.." Luhan stared at Yunho in disbelief. "How the hell did you do that?! I NEVER LOSE!" Luhan groaned frustratedly. 

Xiumin can't close his mouth in amazement. "Wow, Hyung! I swear Luhan never lost even once! How the hell did you do that?! You have to teach me!" He said in complete awe. Changmin chuckled at Xiumin's comment, "What did you expect? He's the owner of this casino after all." He raised his glass at Yunho and drank it.

Yunho snickered, "People change." He sipped his drink and eyed Luhan who can't accept the truth. "You have to keep your promise, ge! You have to do what he said according to your bet earlier!" Tao exclaimed happily, seeing his gege lost for the first time. 

"Okay okay I will," Luhan sighed in defeat. "What do you want me to do?"

He clapped his hands once and slumped into the sofa, "I want Athena. Your beloved car, Athena."

Luhan's eyes widened, "NO! THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE TAKING ATHENA! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Luhan crossed his arms like a kid. 

"Well, oh well. Break Haneul's heart." A smirk formed on Yunho's lips. 

...

...

...

"What?!" Luhan yelled. "What does Haneul have to do with all this thing?!" Luhan continued yelling. 

"Hey, hey, she's just a maid, isn't she? Just get her to be your girlfriend, after let's just say two months, then dump her." Yunho shrugged. 

Luhan tried to say an excuse. "But... she hates me! Didn't you see how she always yell at me?" 

"You still have to do it, a bet is a bet." Lay smirked. 

"Fine," Luhan sighed defeatedly. "Just give me some time, when I get her, I'll tell hyung."

"Deal." Yunho nodded. 

"Deal." Luhan mumbled weakly.