Chapter 4

How to Love

 

 

Korea, March 2013

 

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to call me Myungsoo oppa?" L yelled at the phone, but somehow, his lips curved into a smile. He always loved talking to Haneul, especially irritating her best friend's sister.

"Mianhae, Myungsoo oppa! It's just that I always forget to change your name into Myungsoo oppa in my phone." Haneul apologized from the other line.

L smiled widely, missing Haneul's presence in the house. "Wait! How are you able to answer my call? Where are those boys?" L asked.

"Oh, they're out to do something. From what I heard, they're going to collect something from other gangs, or maybe they're just visiting them. I don't really know, I was eavesdropping from the kitchen, and they were whispering," explained Haneul.

A smile crept over L's lips, "You're pretending you don't understand chinese and only knew korean, right?"

"Of course, oppa! You think I'm that stupid?" Haneul hissed.

L’s smile turned into a wide grin. "You know I'm just teasing you." His smile slowly faded as he kept thinking about her. “Haneul-ah, it’s weird without you around. I know it’s only been 3 days since you’re gone from my sight, but my stupid brain decided to think about you 24/7.  I just.. I miss you. So much.”

Haneul just smiled hearing L’s little confession. She had known L’s feeling for her for quite awhile, but she didn’t feel the same way to L. At least not yet.

“I miss Korea too! I’ll visit as soon as I can!” Haneul cheered.

L’s frown got deeper when she said that. She misses Korea, not him. She probably didn't miss me at all, L thought bitterly.

Woohyun, who was sitting on the couch with the rest of Infinite, cocked his head to where L was standing. "I wanna talk to her too!" he yelled. He really missed her sister, although it had just been three days since her departure to China.

"Aish, that guy. Haneul-ah, your brother wants to talk to you too." L informed Haneul before giving Woohyun his phone.

"MY FAVORITE DONGSAENG!" Woohyun yelled, irritating the rest of Infinite. "I MISS YOU!" there came another ear shattering voice from Woohyun.

"I'm your only dongsaeng, Oppa." Haneul chuckled.

"But you still remember what we told you, right? Or have you fell for them already?" Woohyun teased his little sister.

"Ani, ani, those boys doesn't really talk to me. Especially Lay! He's so mean, Oppa! But one of them called Luhan is as bright as the sunshine, he irritates the hell out of me! He won't stop bothering me!" whined Haneul.

"Hyung! Put it on speaker!" Sungjong yelled.

Woohyun put the phone on speaker so everyone could talk to Haneul. "Luhan is the brain, you know? I heard that he's very smart. But don't worry, I think you're smarter."

"HANEUL!" everyone in the living room shouted.

"Annyeong, Infinite oppas!" Haneul laughed from the other line.

"How's life being a maid?" Sungyeol asked, laughing.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me! I'm doing great here. I just have some chores to do ..."

"Well, good luck with that," Sungyeol was still laughing.

"Haneul-ah, we're going to go, okay? Take care." Woohyun said.

Before Woohyun hung up the phone, L yelled, "SARANGHAE!"

 

--

 

"SARANGHAE!" Haneul heard L yelled over the phone right before she hang up and chuckled lightly.

"How I miss my Infinite oppas.." she sighed. "Woohyun oppa's greasiness, Dongwoo oppa's laugh, L oppa's.." she quickly shook her head, "No! If I keep thinking about them, it will only makes me miss them more than ever," she raised her fist in the air and said, "Nam Haneul fighting!"

"Yah, what are you doing? And who's Nam Haneul? Isn't your name Lee Haneul?" Lay suddenly appeared behind her making her startled.

"Omo! You scared me! Why are you appearing out of nowhere!" she gasped loudly and can't help but to think if Lay has been listening to her phone call all along.

Lay just shrugged and walked past the couch to his room upstairs, ignoring her question.

She made a disgusted face at his retreating back.

God, help these people. When did they came home anyway?

She stood up from the couch and headed to the front door when suddenly, a pair of strong arms made its way into her waist from behind and wrapped itself tightly around her. "Missed me? Because I missed you.. so much" Luhan said and then slowly smirked. "Oh right, Haneul-ah, aren't you tired?" He whispered into her ear and made her shivered a bit. She tried her hardest to pull his hands away but the grip ended up tighter around her waist.

"Luhan! Stop hugging me! And what do you mean by tired?" she turned around and now faced Luhan.

He grinned cockily at her before leaned in to her ear and whispered, "Because you keep running on my mind."

Haneul rolled her eyes at his reply. "You're being cheesy. I don't like cheesy guys." she said and then broke free from his grip.

Before Luhan could say anything, Kris's scream was heard all over the house. He ordered the guys to gather in the living room. Luhan quickly approached him and sat beside Xiumin on the couch.

Kris had said that tomorrow, they were going to one of U-Kiss's warehouses they agreed to buy, and then they were going to visit Teen Top's base after for some bussiness. Luhan got annoyed when he heard that they were going to meet Teen Top. For unknown reason, that L.Joe guy bug him a lot. Okay, maybe there is a reason, it's because L.Joe is hitting on Haneul. The mere thought about that guy flirting with Haneul made his blood boil.

I really want to do something more exciting, Luhan sighed at his thought. They hadn't done anything like threatening, killing, etc for quiet a time. All they'd done was collecting money and all. But then again, who knew if he could threaten than L.Joe guy tomorrow? Tch, Luhan smirked. 


Author's note:

sorry for the short chapter :( it's such a pity that when we finished this chapter before, we forget to save it and it's all gone. so we have to make it again. hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! many gifs for you, because this chapter is short!! :):)

changmin's so cute!

aah, sungyeol the choding!

Haha, luhan's eyes

stitch!

and lastly, this handsome fellow