Chapter 3

How to Love

"Haneul-ah, make us some foods, cook whatever you think is good, arasso?" said Kris to Haneul. Exo-M had been talking in Korean to Haneul since she couldn't speak Chinese.

Haneul nodded and headed to the kitchen, "Ne." Since the unfortunate event in Luhan's room, Haneul had been ignoring Luhan. When he greeted her with his cheerful-self, she would walk pass him like nothing happen. She was so mad at him, she wanted to change room but she knew that Lay wouldn't let her sleep in his room.

Exo-M were all gathering in the living room. They were going to collect gangs fee today. Yes, gangs fee. Since Exo-M was practically the owner of China Association of Gangster ... not really. Exo-M was the head of every gangster in China. Every month, Exo-M would collect money from every gang around China. Exo-M would get 50% of their income, and it was a fair price, since the gangs wouldn't be bothered by any gangs from other countries; they would have Exo-M's back.

"Who has the schedule for today?" asked the leader, Kris, who had shifted back talking in Chinese.

Xiumin shot his hands up, "I have the schedule. For today, we'll visit B.A.P, B1A4, Beast, MBLAQ, and Block B. The farthest from here is MBLAQ, they built their hiding in such an unknown place," explained Xiumin.

"Aish, I don't like that B.A.P's Zelo kid. He's the maknae but he's just so freaking tall." Xiumin popped his cheek and sighed. He was the oldest one in Exo-M but he was the shortest. Such a cruel world.

Luhan laughed at that, "Jealousy is not good, Gege." Xiumin just scowled.

Suddenly Haneul appeared and served their food on the table. "Here you go, special spicy marinated pork made by uh, Lee Haneul!" she said proudly, placing both of her hands on her hips.

"Woaahh, it looks so delicious!" Luhan said in awe, he was about to took his plate when Haneul slapped his arm. "Ouch! What's wrong with you?! Doing violence is not good, you know?" said Luhan, while the others knew well that he didn't mean the last sentence.

"Your tongue will probably burn if you eat it now. You're such a thoughtless person." Haneul said, scoffing afterwards. Well, thoughtless and Luhan just wouldn't fit together, since Luhan was the brain in Exo-M. Well, although sometimes he could be such an idiot. "What are you guys talking about? All I can hear is ... I don't even know what I heard." Haneul asked, sitting next to Tao.

"It's really none of your business," Lay said.

"Why are you always mean to me?" Haneul muttered, pouting.

Lay wasn't going to give in by her pout. "Maybe because I am a mean person."

"I'm never mean to you but you're always mean to me!" Luhan protested to Haneul.

Kris cleared his throat, signaling everyone to shut up. "Haneul. we'll be going out for the whole day so you have to stay home alone. Uh ... clean every single thing in this house, okay?"

"Mwoh? Can I just go with you guys? This house is kind of creepy ..." said Haneul.

"No, and that's final." Lay said.

Haneul scowled, "When are you guys going to leave?"

"On eleven o'clock." said Tao, who was now eating his pork.

"It's still two and a half hour from now!" Haneul cried out. "Well, if I'm going to be abandoned in this house later, I want somebody to show me around this place!"

"We can't just all accompany you." Xiumin pointed out.

"Uh ... I want to go with Lay oppa!" Haneul pointed her index finger to Lay's direction.

Lay shook his head, "Just go with Luhan."

"I'm not going with that childish guy!" cried Haneul.

"It's either going with me or bye-bye exploring this place." Luhan said, crossing his arms while smirking at Haneul in victory.

Haneul sighed, "I'm going to change." She ran upstairs to her room (Luhan & Xiumin's room, but now it was hers too). She changed into a simple denim shorts, long-sleeved tee and flats. And then, she went downstairs, to find that Luhan was wearing what eskimos would love to wear.

He was wearing black jeans, white hoodie, he covered his head with the hood, and he also covered his mouth with a black mask. He also wore a pair of Jordan shoes. "What are you waiting for? Come on." He signaled Haneul to come with him. The other Exo-M members were not in the living room anymore, they were probably upstairs, in their rooms.

They went outside, but before they could walked, Luhan took out a pair of sunglasses and wore it.

"Yah! Why are you wearing this, I can only see your eyes and now you're going to cover it too?!" Haneul yelled at him. "People will think that I'm going with a freak! Or even worse, a thief!"

Luhan put a smug smile on his face, "I don't want girls drooling over me when I walk by. They'd get jealous of you too, you know?" then, he winked at Haneul.

Haneul pulled a disgusted expression, "Such a conceited guy," she mumbled.

 

--

 

After going out of the neighborhood, they did several things. They bickered continuously as they ate in an Italian restaurant, as Haneul was going to buy souvenir, as they walked on the streets. They simply argued over the smallest thing. And at this very moment, they were arguing about whether they had to buy popsicles or ice creams.

"But I want a popsicle, I can just buy one for myself and you can just buy that god damn ice cream yourself!" Haneul whined.

"But I want both of us to eat ice cream! It's romantic!" Luhan whined as well.

"I want popsicle! I'm going to buy it no matter what!" Haneul was about to get her purse, but Luhan quickly snatched it away. "Give it back!" Haneul yelled. Some people were looking at the two, since they were in a park. Some older couple even watched them in awe, probably reminiscing what they used to do. They all thought that Haneul and Luhanwere a couple.

"I'm going to buy the ice cream!" Luhan jumped up and down to the ice cream truck, carrying Haneul's purse with him, in case she decided to buy the popsicle.

Haneul rested her elbow on her thigh, and her face on her hands as she waited for Luhan to come back. Just then a guy took a seat next to her, which was Luhan's seat.

"Hey, I'm L. Joe, you're pretty," said the guy with a smirk. He had purple hair and he looked handsome. But Haneul wasn't interested.

"I can't speak Chinese," Haneul mumbled in Korean.

"Woah! You're a Korean?! I speak Korean fluently! Annyeong, I'm L. Joe, may I know your name, pretty girl?" L. Joe asked, flirtiously.

"I'm not going to talk to strangers." Haneul said.

"Aish, come on, just tell me." L. Joe scooted closer to Haneul.

"She's not giving any names for you." Luhan suddenly appeared next to the bench, holding a strawberry and vanilla ice cream in his hands. "Go." he said at L. Joe.

"Who do you think you ... oh. Sorry." L. Joe quickly bowed and sprinted away from them as Luhan opened his sunglasses and removed his mask. He had murderous look on him. Scary, indeed.

Haneul eyed Luhan suspiciously, "Do you know him?"

"Maybe." Luhan shrugged and gave Haneul the vanilla flavored ice cream, "Here you go." He also handed Haneul her purse.

"I want the strawberry one ..." Haneul muttered.

"No, this is my favorite." Luhan shook his head.

"You should've asked me what flavored do I want!"

"Just eat the vanilla one." Luhan suggested.

"I want the strawberry one."

Luhan showed her his annoyed face, but in the end, he switched their ice creams. "It's only because you're Haneul."

"I know I'm special." Haneul happily ate her ice cream.

 

When Haneul and Luhan arrived home, it was almost eleven o'clock, so Luhan prepared his things and went to the living room to meet the guys.

"Are you guys really don't want me to tag along?" Haneul pouted.

"No." Lay and Kris said at the same time.

"I guess I'm stuck with cleaning then." Haneul mumbled. Later on, she bid her goodbye to Exo-M as they drove away to somewhere only they and God knew.

 

--

 

"Aish that Mir guy couldn't stop talking!" Lay whimpered. Exo-M decided to visit from the farthest one to the closer one, MBLAQ's hideout was the farthest one, so they visited them first.

"Here's your part, 50% from our income," said Seungho, MBLAQ's leader.

"Great, we gotta go now. Oh, and don't steal or do whatever from old woman, have some respect." Kris warned them. Exo-M had heard that MBLAQ's leader had threatened an old woman for something that they hadn't discovred yet.

"It was an accident! Seungho hyung was walking on the street, I was actually going to buy a cookies and cream flavored ice cream, while this old woman--" Mir stopped babbling as he saw Lay signaling him to shut up. MBLAQ was actually a Korean gangster, but they moved to China several years ago.

"Whatever, just don't harassed a grandma." Kris shrugged and told s to go.

"The maknae is really something, right?" Luhan chuckled.

"He's annoying!" Xiumin said, they were all driving away from MBLAQ's hideout, going to B.A.P's hideout.

"He's taller than you ..." Tao snickered.

"Yah! I'm you gege!" Xiumin slapped the back of Tao's head.

"Ouch! It hurts, Gege!" Tao rubbed the back of his head.

 

Meanwhile in home …

“Ugh, it’s so boring here.” Haneul whined, she was sitting in the living room, watching TV. Well, after she cleaned the house, she was pretty exhausted.

Just then, her phone vibrated, someone was calling her. She looked at the called ID. It was L oppa. “Yeobosseo, L oppa?” Haneul said to the phone.

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to call me Myungsoo oppa?” the guy from the other line scolded her.


Author's note:

Hahaha, just pretend like those groups including Teen Top are Chinese gangster, okay? And sorry that this is a short chapter!! We are having exams soon, so we can't update frequently, sorryy!!

Hope you like it!!

Here are some GIFs for you!!

SMEEELLLL!!!

HAHAHAHA!

Love you, Luhan.

-superflamingo