Chapter 5

How to Love

 

For once again, Exo-M was listening intently to their leader. Just that morning, another dolphin squeal was heard from Luhan's room. It was Haneul again, who was shocked to see that Luhan still had the gut to sleep beside her after all the kicking the morning before.

"There's something very important that we have to do." Kris was sitting with his elbows resting on his thighs and his thumb was rubbing his chin. "An unknown gang had trespassed China and think that they can fool us by disguising as a tourist." Kris scoffed, annoyed at the stupid gang.

Woah, my wish is granted, thought Luhan, who had been waiting for a mission. "What do they want?" he asked, getting excited.

"From our source, he said that this unknown gang has been threatening people at night. I suspect they are low-class gangster that has nothing better to do than stealing, thievery, and robbing," explained Kris.

Tao rubbed his eyes, "Where's their current position?" he asked, still sleepy since he watched boxing match last night. Kris, who was his roomate had told him to sleep but he wouldn't listen. He kept watching until the match was finished, and then, after the commercials, there came soccer match, so he watched it. Kris was already sleeping soundly next to him.

"Wait a minute," said Kris. He went upstairs to his room and grabbed something from his drawer. He came back downstairs with a scroll of paper. It was a map, map of China to be exact. He spread the map opened. "They haven't done their stupid action in Beijing, yet. But they had appeared in Jiangsu, Shandong, and Hebei." Kris pointed at the three places the unknown gangster had been spotted.

"They are moving real fast. They committed crime at night and they disappeared from that area the next day. When did they arrive in China?" asked Lay.

"Three days ago, such a shame that we didn't do airport stroll that day." Kris sighed, regretting that he didn't command s to take stroll around that day. No one can just fool Exo-M and get away with it, he thought.

Xiumin cocked his head to the right so he could see the map more clearly, "They're moving from province to province each day," he commented.

"How many are they?" Tao asked.

"Five, they're all Asians," said Kris.

"They're going to Beijing next." Luhan suddenly said, after being mute in deep thought. "Look at the pattern, they were going north. From Jiangsu, to Shandong, then to Hebei. I suspect their next target is Beijing, they'll probably do something big in Beijing, since it's the capital and all. And they won't stay long in Beijing either. Someone had sent them to go here. It's either they want to die in our hands or ... ah, they're going to report what happen to their boss once we had beaten the crap out of them." Luhan ended his hypothesis with a chuckle.

"How did you know?" asked Lay, dumbfounded.

Luhan just shrugged, "I'm assuming."

The other members were looking at Luhan with questioning eyes. "You were saying ...?" Xiumin raised an eyebrow.

"Aish, look at the goddamn map! Sometimes it's hard to make you guys understand just by talking." Luhan messed up his hair cutely. "Here, Jiangsu-Shandong-Hebei, it's going up, right?" He pointed at the three places, holding the map up so the members could see clearly. He wait for his friends to understand the first statement.

The members just nodded.

"It means, they'll go to Beijing today. Or maybe they're already in Beijing. After hours in van, they will go to a hotel. They'll disguise as a tourist, stay in a different room and also at a different time of checking-in. Let's just say that some of them will say that they're from Korea and the other from Japan. Are you guys following me?" asked Luhan.

The members nodded simultaneously.

"Great. Now, after resting for some hours, they'll prepare for the action in the afternoon. They'll gather like us and start planning. I personally think that they want to meet us. All those crime in Jiangsu, Shandong, and Hebei are only to draw our attention. Making us fuming in rage because they'd trespassed. Sadly, I'm not even mad." Luhan laughed bitterly.

The members seemed to have understood Luhan now. "Oh, so they're not planning to be a oh-so-tough local gangster?" asked Xiumin.

"Exactly. They want to meet us. Then we'll broke in a fight, after knowing how capable we are, they'll fly back to their hometown to give the report to their boss," said Luhan. "Though there's still a little possibility that they're here just to gain money and their goal is actually to gamble in Macau. But I think it's pretty impossible, any gangs must've known that no gangs can just go here without us knowing."

Kris stared at his gege in awe, although he was the leader, Luhan was the smartest among them. Well, sometimes he was an idiot too. "You're awesome, Luhan ge." Kris complimented.

"I know." Luhan cockily grinned, placing the map back to the table.

"So ... what are we going to do?" asked Lay, "Are we going to catch them as they rob or do whatever is it?"

"I say we catch them redhanded then ask their purpose. If they're really going to report us, we'll make sure they can't go back to their home. And, of course, we take their money." Tao snickered.

"So it's settled then. We'll take stoll to find them at 7, some source said that they appeared near that hour. Wear something that won't draw people's attention, okay, Tao, Xiumin ge?" asked Kris, knowing that those two would probably wear all-black outfit.

"Yah! Why us?" asked Xiumin.

Lay looked at him weirdly before pointing out, "Because you guys tend to wear detective-like clothes. And we're not even close to a detective."

"Luhan gege was wearing those kind of clothes too yesterday! When he was out with Haneul!" Tao whined.

Luhan chuckled at the maknae's cuteness. "I guess people won't get suspicious at me. I'm just too handsome to be spotted as a gangster." That man full of pride shrugged.

"Wait! Then when are we going to visit Teen Top and U-Kiss?" asked Lay.

"Now." Kris shrugged. "After getting done with them, we'll do the stroll."

"Okay, Duizhang." All of the member chorused.

Little did they know, Haneul was eavesdropping from upstairs, hiding behind the wall. Woah, Luhan is actually very smart, he's just as smart as Sungyeol oppa! Well, Sungyeol oppa is a kind of choding though, Haneul laughed silently at her thought. Deep down, she was very impressed by Luhan.

"Haneul-ah!! Come down here! Stop cleaning for a second!" Suddenly Xiumin's voice was heard loudly. Haneul hadn't even sweep Lay's room and Tao's room, so, she actually had only cleaned her room. Haneul hurridely came downstairs, "What is it?" she asked innocently, holding the broom with her left hand. 

"We're going out now, and we'll come home late. Uh ... do whatever you want. Clean, cook, whatever. Oh, do laundry, arasso?" ordered Kris.

"Ne." Haneul nodded.

Luhan got up from his seat, he was about to walk past Haneul. But he stopped and leaned close to Haneul's ear. "Don't miss me, okay?" Luhan whispered, sending shiver to Haneul's body. And then, he winked at her before heading upstairs.

"In your dreams, Luhan." Haneul muttered as she rolled her eyes.

 

As Exo-M changed their clothes, Haneul sent a short message to her oppa, Woohyun.

From: Haneul

To: Woohyun Oppa

Oppa! I just heard that there's an unknown gangster coming to China. Do you, by any chance, know about it?

"Who are you texting?" suddenly Lay appeared behind her. Aish, he always caught me! thought Haneul angrily. She pressed send button before locking her phone, avoiding Lay to get to see any of it.

"Yah! Lay oppa! You always scared me!" Haneul whined. "What if I get a heart attack?!"

Lay smirked. "We'll celebrate your death." he shrugged and walked away.

Soon, Exo-M were about to go. Luhan was still trying to get a goodbye kiss from Haneul. "Haneul-ah, just one." Luhan pouted, then he puckered his lips.

"No, no, no! Just go, Luhan!" Haneul pushed him away.

Luhan continued to pout as he entered the car. "Bye, bye, Haneul-ah!" he yelled on the top of his lungs.

Just when Exo-M disappeared from Haneul's sight, her phone beeped.

From: Woohyun Oppa

To: Haneul

Oh, they're Nu'est. We sent them to China the same time as you are. But they went to Jiangsu first. We told them to do crime so Exo-M would notice. We need to know Exo-M's strength, so after fighting Exo-M, they can go back to Korea and give us the recording of the fight. Miss you!! <3<3

Haneul gasped, Luhan had known about it. He had read all the unknown gang's intention of coming to China.

From: Haneul

To: Woohyun Oppa

Oppa!!! You better warn that gang to be careful! Luhan assumed that those guys were sent by someone! They'll beat the crap out of them and won't let them go back to Korea! Aish, this plan is screwed. Miss you too! <3<3 Tell the rest of Infinite that I love them, arasso?

 

--

 

Exo-M arrived at Teen Top's house. Changjo, the maknae, opened the door for them. They entered the house and sat on the couch, looking at Teen Top who had waited for them.

Luhan scowled at L.Joe. His mind was making a scene where he strangle L.Joe to death. That guy just irritated him so much. He already disliked him long before yesterday's encounter with him.

"We need you guys to handle south border. Eleminate every unknown gangster that has no intention to cooperate with us. And report back to us if anything bad happen," demanded Kris.

Teen Top nodded. "Do we have to move to south?" CAP, Teen Top's leader asked.

"It's up to you." Kris shrugged. "But make sure to tell us your new hideout if you guys chose to move."

"Ne," said Teen Top simultaneously.

"That's all?" Ricky, the second maknae who looked more maknae than Changjo, innocently asked.

Chunji slapped the back of Ricky's head, "You, babo! Don't think of this as an easy thing."

Tao and Luhan chuckled silently at that. But then Luhan's eyes shot another daggers to L.Joe, who was looking at his leader, not Luhan.

"I guess we're done here." Kris got up, followed by Lay, Xiumin, and Tao. Luhan stopped before going to follow them. "You," he pointed at L.Joe.

"Yes?" L.Joe gulped, fearing the wrath of Luhan.

"Don't mess with my girl."

 


Author's note:

Thank you for reading!

Hope you guys like this chapter!

We're not really familiar about China. We don't even know if there's South China. So just pretend that anything in this story is real, okay? hahaha.

-superflamingo