Chapter 6

How to Love

All Exo-M went on a seperate way around Beijing. They were all lurking in dark alleys to see anything suspicious. Well, apparently not all of them, since Luhan was enjoying himself in a bubble tea shop, playing his phone. Girls who were passing by would drool over him. Luhan would wink at them countlessly. He would also say cheesy things such as "Hello, baby." or "Hey, sweetheart."

Then this pretty girl came, he smirked to himself, getting an idea. He grabbed the girl's hand, and looked at her with fake awe. The girl looked at him questioningly, "May I help you?" she asked, trying to free her hand from Luhan's grip.

"... You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line." Luhan said, smoothly. 

The girl's face turned as red as a tomato, she hid her face shyly. "Thank you.." 

"Accompany me here?" asked Luhan.

"I'm so sorry, but my parents really need me home." the girl apologized, silently cursing that she lost a chance to spend time with a handsome man. 

"Maybe next time? That way I can have your phone number." Luhan smirked. 

The girl squealed silently in her head and tried to hide her excitement. "Sure." Luhan then gave his phone to the girl and she typed in her number.

"There," she said softly and handed his phone back. "I'll get going now. Call me." She made a gesture with her hand, smiled, and slowly walked away.

"I will! Bye!" Luhan shouted. And then Luhan looked at her number on his phone. Tch, stupid girl. Who would call you anyways? You're not worth my time. Luhan thought and then pressed delete on his phone. He suddenly remembered Haneul and a smile crept on his face. He decided to call home.

one ring.. two rings.. three rings...

Aish, why isn't she answering?

"Hello?" Haneul finally answered.

"Haneul-ah! Where have you been! I've been calling you like 10 times already!" Luhan exaggerated.

"Don't be ridiculous, there was only three rings!" Luhan could tell that Haneul was rolling her eyes. "Then why didn't you pick up on the first ring?" Luhan asked. 

"I'm cleaning the house and making myself food."

"Waaahh! I want to eat your food!" Luhan chuckled. 

"I only made one.. When are you guys coming home?" Haneul asked. 

Luhan smirked to himself, "Ah, you miss me already, huh?" he teased. 

"Of course not! I'm just wondering when will Lay oppa come home." 

Luhan pouted, "You miss Lay but not me?"

"Yes.. has he eaten yet? Are you with him? Can you pass him the phone?" Haneul continuously asked. 

"Yah! Stop talking about him! I'm not with him though," said Luhan. "Wait for me, arasso? I'll be back at eleven." Luhan unawarely smiled. And then a young waitress came, delivering Luhan's order, which was another glass of bubble tea. "I gotta go, bye, Haneul-ah!" Luhan hung up on Haneul. He looked at the waitress, who was still three meters away from him, and he winked at her. As the waitress approached his table, she placed Luhan's drink on the table and was about to walk away when Luhan stopped her. "Hey, do you mind sitting next to me for a while, pretty?" Luhan winked at the waitress again. 

The waitress shook her head, hiding her blushing cheeks behind the circular tray. "I have to work, employees aren't allowed to sit and chat out here," explained her. 

Luhan shrugged, "Sure. Your lost."

The waitress walked away, sad that Luhan said that to her, since it wasn't her fault that she worked there. 

His phone started buzzing, it was Kris. He picked it up just to hear Kris shouting, "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU'RE NOT STROLLING AROUND, AREN'T YOU?! COME DOWN TO STREET 143 NOW! THOSE BASTARDS ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING HERE!" Luhan immediately rushed out of the bubble tea shop, hopping to Athena, his sweet car that he loved so much.

 

 

Exo-M were pretending to be a pedestrians while the trespasser gang was walking together, wearing all-black outfit. "They're are such a fool, what do they think they're doing? Wearing all-black outfit, walking together and wearing mask also?! Are they out of their mind? This is so much easier for us to spot them!" Xiumin blabbered to Lay, who was disguising with him. 

"They are just bunch of idiots trying to be a tough gang." Kris commented, next to him, Tao didn't say anything, since he was also wearing all-black outfit. "And you're also wearing those kind of clothes! Do you understand why we don't use all-black clothing now?" asked Kris. 

"Yes, Kris ge. I'm feeling like a fool right now." Tao sighed. 

"Where the hell is Luhan ge!" Kris cursed. And just as he said it, a green Lamborghini Aventador came in the view, catching everyone's attention as it parked. 

 

 

--

 

Nu'est was walking on Street 143, trying to find someone to threaten. Just then a green sport car zoomed through the street and parked down the street. A really nice car, indeed. "Guys," Aron called out s. All of the other members turn to face him, "Look at that car, let's go get it." Aron ordered and they all walked closer to the car. Aron knocked on the car's tinted window. The person inside rolled down the window. He was wearing hat and black shades. 

"Get out." Aron told the owner sternly.

The owner of the car smirked, "Why should I?" he asked playfully. 

"Because this car is ours now." Baekho bravely said. "Now, get out." he said, showing the owner of the car his blade. 

The owner still had his hand on the steering wheel, "You have no idea who am I, huh?" he asked, still smirking. 

"And why do we have to know? It's not worth our time." JR scoffed, all Nu'est members were surrounding the car. 

Before the maknae, Ren, could say anything, a group of boys came towards by. "Hey, hey, what's your guys problem? You guys look like a robber or some kind of criminals," said a deep voice. That guy with deep voice was coming with another three guys. They were all looking like a normal pedestrians, except one, who was wearing an all-black outfit with scary face. 

"None of your business." Aron said boredly. He turned back to the owner of the green car. "I said, get out," he snapped. But when he turned around, the four guys before were standing in front of him. The guy in deep voice removed his cap, the other also removed their disguise. Aron took a step forward, along with the other members. As he looked at them clearly, he realized who they were. 

"Exo-M," Ren gasped. 

"Well, well, what do we have here? Trying to steal from me, huh? You've just get yourself into a deep problem, mister." From behind, the owner of the car removed his shades and hat, and then he walked out of the car.

"You guys dare to come to our territory once again... Oh, there won't be any once again." Tao smirked.

Luhan cracked his knuckles and Lay took off his jacket. And then there came a chaos. 

In a blink of an eye, all Nu'est members were already lying on the ground, begging for their life. 

"Who sent you?" Luhan, the owner of the car, asked. 

Nu'est didn't say a thing. 

Luhan punched the leader, Aron. "WHO SENT YOU?!" he asked furiously. 

"I-I-Infinite." Aron stuttered. 

Lay scoffed, "Those pathetic guys again. I'm so going to kill them when I see them." 

"What do they want?" Kris asked. All of people in Street 143 chose to take another street to pass by, not daring to call the police. Exo-M were already well-known that no one wanted to mess with them. 

"T-t-they..." Aron stuttered. 

"I ASKED, WHAT DO THEY WANT?!" Xiumin shouted at Nu'est. 

Nu'est looked at one another, confused whether they had to tell or not. 

"WHAT THE HELL DO THOSE INFINITE BASTARDS WANT?!" Lay took out his gun and aimed at them.

"T-they asked us to get in a fight with you! To know whether you guys are strong or not!" Baekho said quickly.

"Tch, they want to know about that? What a fool," Xiumin said to himself.

"Call your stupid boss now." Kris demanded.

"W..what? Call Infinite? B-but.." JR stammered.

"Right now." Kris glared.

JR rapidly pulled out his phone and call Woohyun with his still shaking hands. After a few rings, he picked up. 

"Yes, JR? What do you have for me?" Woohyun calmly answered.

Kris grabbed his phone harshly, making JR startled and fell down. "For your information, we're strong."

 

--

 

Haneul was laying on the sofa, watching a drama lazily when she heard the sound of a car engine. She didn't do anything and keep on watching the tv, expecting Exo-M to slam the door open. But unexpectedly, there came a soft knock on the door. 

Why do they knock? They usually just enter the house without knocking.

Haneul got up from the sofa and walked towards the door. She opened the door and surprised herself to see two handsome guys standing in front of her.

They too, had a surprised look on their faces.

"Who are you?" The guy in black asked in chinese. 

Haneul actually knew what it meant, but she pretended not to know.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand. I can't speak chinese, I'm a korean. How can I help you?" asked Haneul in english.

They turned their heads and the two guys looked at one another with a confused face crossed over their face. "Oh! We're actually koreans, too! Mianhae, we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Yunho, and this guy right here is my dongsaeng Changmin," he ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. 

"Hyung." Changmin whined.

Yunho smiled, "Anyway, we're here to meet Exo-M. Are they home?"

Haneul checked her watch, "They will be in a few minutes. Come on in, make yourself at home." Haneul smiled and opened the door widely for them.

Yunho and Changmin were actually the owner of a high class casinos spread all around Asia. They were currently in China to attend a meeting with one of their clients, and decided to visit Exo-M. Yunho in fact was Chen's stepbrother. Since Chen's death, he often visits Exo-M.

They sat on the sofa while Haneul was preparing their drinks.

"Hyung, who do you think she is?" Changmin asked curiously at Yunho.

"I have no idea.. but we're going to find out real soon."