Chapter 63

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was time for them to leave the beach.

 "Everyone here?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Yeah," they all answered.

 Key looked over to Gwiboon who is staring outside the window. He thought about what Jonghyun said, 'When will you wait? Until that right time never comes?' 'But should I?' he asked himself.

 "Key-ah, you okay?" Hyuna asked.

 Key looked at her. 'How did I ended up with her anyway? Why did I chose to be her friend after what she have done between me and Gwiboon?' he asked himself.

 "Oppa?" Hyuna asked again.

 "I'm fine," he looked away.

 "Gwiboonie, want some dried mangoes?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Yeah, sure." Gwiboon took some.

 "Unnie can I sit with you?" Taeyeon asked.

 "Eh? But Taemin?" Gwiboon asked.

 "He's going to sleep. I don't want to get bored for the entire trip back home," Taeyeon took the vacant seat beside Gwiboon.

 "Whatever," Gwiboon looked outside.

 "Have you think about it?" Taeyeon asked.

 "About what?" Gwiboon asked.

 "About telling him?"

 "I don't feel like talking about that," Gwiboon said.

 "Unnie,"

 "Enough Taeyeon." Gwiboon's voice turned cold.

 Taeyeon sighed.

 "Hey Jjong, will you turn the stereo up?" Minho asked.

 "What song?" Jonghyun asked.

 "What about Brown Eyed Soul," Taemin said.

 "I thought you were sleeping?" Taeyeon turned to Taemin.

 "I am," Taemin closed his eyes.

 Jonghyun played Promise You. It was Key's song for Gwiboon. Key looked  at Jonghyun but he just shrugged his shoulder.

 Gwiboon's eyes became teary from hearing the song. Taeyeon noticed it and also Junghee.

 "Is she okay?" Junghee mouthed. Taeyeon shake her head.

 Until Gwiboon can no longer hold back her feeling. She let her tears flow down to her face and she starts sobbing. Key heard her which made him turned his head to her. 'Gwiboon,' Key started to worry.

 "Unnie," Taeyeon said patting her back. But she just keep on crying.

 Key stood up leaving Hyuna. "Oppa." Hyuna called him. But he didn't mind, instead he went to where Gwiboon is. He motioned Taeyeon to let him sit beside her, which Taeyeon obeyed.

 'Gwiboon,' his heart flipped. He put his hand on Gwiboon's shoulder. "Why are you crying?" Key asked.

 Gwiboon looked up at him, "Mind your own business," she said.

 "How can I?" Key asked. 'When it's you my business is?' he thought.

 "Why don't you just go back to where 'she' is?" Gwiboon said looking to him seriously. "You should go back there, she's waiting for you." she said col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter