Chapter 43

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 "Yah! Jungsu-ah, where the hell are we going?" Junghee asked.

 "Remember Jaejoong of DBSK? He wants to meet you." Jungsu smiled.

 "Really? Omo~ I should change my clothes first." Junghee said.

 "No need, you still loook pretty." Jungsu said after glancing at her.

 "But why would Jaejoong want with me?" Junghee asked.

 "Remember the demo tape you sent at Dment? He was there when the producer was listening to it." Jungsu said.

 "Omo~ I can't believe it. I can't believe it!" Junghee screamed.

 "Slow down, jiggly puff." Jungsu chuckled. "If you keep on screaming my ears will hurt."

 When they reach the cafe.

 "Mr. Kim Jaejoong's reservation please." Jungsu said as he held Junghee's hand.

 "Right this way, Sir." the waiter said as he guided them.

 Jaejoong was reading a news paper. With his sun glasses on.

 "Sir," the waiter said.

 Jaejoong looked at them, as soon as he saw them standing a smile appeared on his lips. He, then stood up. "Glad that you came." he said. "Is she the one who own the demo tape?" he asked.

 "Yes, she is. By the way, this is Park Junghee." Jungsu introduced her.

 "Please to meet you," Jaejoong offered his hand and Junghee took it. "What a lovely young lady."

 Junghee blushed. "Same here. You're pretty handsome too." she said.

 "Let's have a sit." Jaejoong said and they all sat down. "Do you know why I asked you Junghee to meet with me?"

 "Actually, I really don't know." Junghee said.
 
 "You haven't told her, Jungsu?" Jaejoong asked. Jungsu shook his head. "Well let me tell you," he started. "Since you are a trainee on Dment, I would like to invite you to have a photoshoot with DBSK."

 "Photoshoot?" Junghee repeated.

 "Yes, few new trainee had this opportunity and you are one of those." Jaejoong said. "I saw your picture along with your demo tape and once I saw it, I said to myself that, 'Ah, this girl needs a big break.'" he said.

 "But what about the company?" Junghee asked. "Will they allow me?"

 "I already requested a permission regarding this thing and they actually agreed on it." Jaejoong said. "So, what do you say?"

 Junghee looked at Jungsu, "Junghee, you can accept this if you want." Jungsu smiled.

 "When will be the photoshoot?" Junghee asked.

 "Next week." Jaejoong said. "Monday."

 "Count me in." Junghee smiled.

 "Great, now we have a deal." Jaejoon said.

 Back to the campus.

 "Key!" Jonghyun shouted. 'Where the hell is that nagging machine?' he thought.

 Then he saw Gwiboon running. He blocked her way and pulled her arm. "Have you seen Key?"

 Gwiboon looked at him with a deadly glare, "The hell I care with that freaking bastard mouse face?" she said as she pull her arm and continue on her way.

 'What's with her?' Jonghyun thought. 'Wait, I think this happened before.'

 He made his way to the garden and saw Key talking through his phone. 'Yeah, sure. We'll be there. No, don't worry. We will. Of course, of course. Don't need to tell me that. I will. Okay. I'll be looking for him. Oh, come one.' key chuckled. 'Of course not, see you.' he hang up.

 "who you talking to?" Jonghyun asked.

 Key look back, "Hyuna."

 'Hyuna, again?' Jonghyun thought. "I see. Anyway, what's with Gwiboon? Did you do something bad to her?"

 "I wish that I did, but unfortunately not." Key replied. "Wait, why are you so concerned towards her?" Key raised her brow.

 "I don't! I was just worried about her." Jonghyun said. "After all she was once our fr---"

 "She was not!" Key said. His face darkened.

 Jonghyun sighed. "Okay, okay."

 "Let's go." Key said as he starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter