Chapter 48

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 After celebrating out, Jonghyun give Junghee a lift. They were in front of her door while Gwiboon is inside Jonghyun's car.

 "Well, thank you. I had a lot of fun." Junghee said.

 "So do I," Jonghyun smiled.

 "Uhm, I never thought that you were nice," she look at the ground.

 "You just misjudged me," Jonghyun said.

 "I guess it's time for you give Gwiboon a ride home, she must be tired."

 "Oh, yeah. Right," Jonghyun nodded.

 "Bye, take care of Gwiboon for me," Junghee said as she turned around.

 "Yeah," Jonghyun said as he walk back, but he stopped and twisted to look at Junghee. "Uh, Junghee," Jonghyun ran back to her.

 Junghee turned around, Jonghyun was already standing in front of her.

 "W-what is it?" Junghee asked a bit surprise because Jonghyun is too close to her.

 "Well," Jonghyun did not continue. Instead, he lean to her closer and kiss her tenderly. Junghee was frozen due to Jonghyun's sudden action. When Jonghyun pulled away. "Sorry, if I did that." he said.

 Junghee blushed really hard.

 "Good night," Jonghyun said and kissed her cheeks.

 While inside the car, Gwiboon saw everything. When Jonghyun went back to the car.

 "What was that for?" Gwiboon smiled as if teasing him.

 "What?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Kissing Junghee, what a romantic guy," Gwiboon said. "You really like her Jjong?"

 Jonghyun started the engine before he answered her question. "Yes, I do."

 "Really? Then you should really do your best on courting her!" Gwiboon said.

 "Wait a second, have you forgotten that you were the one who's really against me from being too close to Junghee? You even told her that I am a playboy."

 "That's because you really are a playboy, Jjong."

 "Then why are you supporting me now?"

 "Because I can see that you are serious about Junghee. This is the second time I've seen you in love with a girl. I know the signs when you are in love and if you're just flirting around."

 Jonghyun smiled, "You know what Gwiboon, I missed you."

 "You missed me? Yah! Dino face, we've been seeing almost everyday and you're still missing me?"

 "I miss my bestfriend, the Gwiboon I knew back when we were kids. I wish what happened in the past will be forgotten. I wish we can be friends again."

 Gwiboon punched Jonghyun's arm, "Of course we can be friends again, babo. You are not involve between what happened to me and Key."

 "Glad to hear that, Boonie," Jonghyun said.

 Friday morning.

 "So what are you going to sing this Saturday?" Gwiboon asked.

 "I don't know," Junghee said not looking at Jonghyun.

 "What about One Year Later?" Jonghyun suggested.

 "That's a nice song!" Taeyeon said.

 "Hey aren't you going to say something, Junghee?" Eunsook asked.

 Junghee felt Jonghyun staring at her. "What should I say?" she asked.

 "Oh, come on Junghee. You need to suggest a song. We need your opinion since you're the one who'll sing," Gwiboon said.

 "I'll go with J-Jonghyun's idea." Junghee said. "One year later is indeed a nice song."

 Gwiboon looked at Jonghyun.

 "Well, okay." Jonghyun said.

 "So, you guys will be practicing this afternoon?" Taemin asked.

 "Yeah, since tomorrow night will be the ball," Jonghyun replied.

 "Where?" Eunsook asked.

 "At my house," Jonghyun smiled.

 "Wait, girls, do you have a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter