Chapter 56

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At the boat.

 "Hey, are you having sea sickness?" Eunsook asked.

 "Onew-hyung gets dizzy whenever he's in the boat." Minho said.

 "Come here," Eunsook said as she pats Onew's back.

 "I'll be okay, don't worry." Onew said.

 "Hey, I can see the island already!" Taemin said in amazement.

 "Wow. it's pretty." Junghee said. "Is there any people on that Island?" she asked.

 "Nah, it's a private property of ours. No one lives there. I'll tour you around the cave." Jonghyun said.

 "You know all the routes there?" Minjung asked.

 "Of course, it's ours remember? I've been hanging here around when I feel get lonely." Jonghyun said.

 "Is it your first time?" Eunsook asked Gwiboon.

 "Yeah, I've never been on that island before, although I've been at their resort." Gwiboon replied.

 "No one knows about this island except for us, Kim's." Jonghyun said. "But Key haven't been here too," he said.

 "I feel so scared oppa~" Hyunaa whined.

 "You don't have to be scared, I'll be here for you," Key smiled at her.

 "Psh~" Gwiboon made a face.

 "We're here!" Jonghyun said.

 They walk to the white sands of the island.

 "This feels relaxing," Minjung said.

 Minho put his arm around her. "Let's explore this island together," he winked at her. Minjung playful punched his arm.

 "Byuntae~" she said.

 "Oppa, help me come down," Hyuna said.

 "Come here," Key said as he lifted Hyuna down from the both.

 "Kyaaa~" she intently fell on top of him.

 "Ouch~" Key said as the landed on the sand. Hyuna on top of him, "You're becoming heavy Hyuna." he said.

 "Oppa~" she said.

 Gwiboon rolled her eyes.

 "Junghee, come here baby." Jonghyun said assisting Junghee down.

 "Thank you," she said.

 "Boonie~yah. Come here my favorite girl." Jonghyun said.

 "Stop acting nice," Gwiboon said.

 "Oww, come on to your big brother," Jonghyun smiled.

 Gwiboon just giggled on Jonghyun's cute acting. He reached for her and lifted her down the boat. "Thank you, Kim dino," she said.

 "No problem, young lady." Jonghyun said imitating her butler, Hyunjoong.

 She just chuckled.

 "So, all of you have your own flashlight?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Ne!" the all answered in unison.

 "Did you prepared everything?" Junghee asked Jonghyun.

 "Of course babe," Jonghyun said.

 "Taeyeon, come over here." Junghee said.

 "Yes, Unnie?" Taeyeon asked.

 "when it's time you need to pull Hyuna with you. I already asked Minho to help you and he agreed." Junghee said.

 "When will we pull that witch?" she asked.

 "I'll give you a go signal." Junghee said.

 "Okay," Taeyeon smiled.

 "Okay, guys gather round. I want you all to follow me and not lose contact. If you're new to the cave it'll be hard for you to come out." Jonghyun said.

 "Ne~"

 So they entered the cave. It was dark inside, thanks to the flashlights they have in hand, they managed to see their way. The way was bit slippery since there was a river inside the cave.

 "I'm scared~" Hyuna whispered to Key's ears. But everyone heard it since it echoed inside the cave.

 "I'm just here baby," Key said holding Hyuna's hand.

 Gwiboon was ahead of them and can hear all their sweet talks. This made her irritated.

 "We're here in the middle of the cave, I don't want you guys to get lost inside here. The way is slippery so I need you
guys to be extra careful." Jonghyun said.

 "Hey my flashlight's flickering," Minjung said.

 "Must be the battery," Minho said.

 "My f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter