chapter 22

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Narrator's POV

 Eunsook was walking to the theater hall for the rehearsal when she saw Onew waiting standing in front of her locker.

 She walk pass him. But she fekt Onew's hand on her arm.

 "What?" she turned around and glared at her.

 "I'm sorry Eunsook." he said, his eyes were pleading.

 "Just leave me alone Lee Jinki!" she hissed.

 "But Eunsook, please forgive me." he said.

 "I cannot forgive you after what you did to me. You disrespect me and I hate people who disrespect me." she said, "So mind taking off your hand away from me."

 Onew let go of her arm. He frowned. Eunsook continued her way to the rehearsal.

 'Onew, do something. You can't let her slip away from you.' Onew thought to himself.

 She was far from him when he shouted, "Eunsook! I like you ever since the first time I saw you!"

 Eunsook turned her head around. He could see from her expression that she's surprised. He walks towards her. And when he was facing her closely, Onew caressed her hair.

 "I started liking you since the first time I saw you." he repeated, "And I don't know how you made me go crazy like this."

 Four years ago.

 SHINee were having a discussion about their new dance routines.

 "Hey, isn't that your sister, Minho?" Key pointed at the girl walking inside the gym.

 "Oh, yeah." Minho nodded, "Maybe she brought me my lunch." he said.

 "Hey, she's not with Gwiboon, who's that young pretty girl?" Jonghyun asked.
 
 Onew has a little crush on Minho's little sister. He started admiring her when Minho told them that his sister is an intelligent person. But when he saw the girl she was
with, he was like enchanted.
 
 "That girl? That's her new friend, Eunsook, Shin Eunsook. She likes musical play and I bet that one day she and Onew will be casted in one of the musical." Minho said.

 "Eunsook." Onew whispered to himself.

 "You okay Onew?" Key asked when he noticed Onew's blank expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter