Chapter 52

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Morning.

 "Good morning!" Jonghyun said as he open the windows and sunlight hits Gwiboon's eyes.

 "Uhh, too sleepy." Gwiboon groaned while covering her head.

 "Gwiboon you need to wake up, your butler is waiting for you." Jonghyun said as he pull away the sheets away from her. "Now go stand up and get dress up. Your clothes are over there." Jonghyun said.

 But Gwiboon didn't move an inch. Jonghyun went to her and pull her up. "Wake up young lady, Key will be here in any minute." he said.

 In an instant, Gwiboon's eyes opened and she went to the bathroom.

 Jonghyun shook his head. Whenever he wakes her up and tells her that Key will be there soon she would definitely ask him a lot of things while preparing herself. She would spazz over and would call Key with his mobile phone and when Key picks it up, she would hang it up.

 "I'll be going," Gwiboon said.

 "Aren't you going to eat breakfast here?" he asked.

 "I'll just eat outside." Gwiboon said.

 "Okay."

 "By the way Jjong, thank you for letting me sleep here." Gwiboon said.

 "Anytime. You were to drunk last night, after a few shots of rhum." Jonghyun smiled.

 "Whatever. See you around." Gwiboon said as she left.

 Kim's Residence.

 "Bye," Key said.

 "Going to Jonghyun?" His father asked.

 "I don't know. Maybe." Key replied.

 "Key," his father called.

 "Yeah?" his head popped out on the door.

 "I think you should visit the Song's."

 "Dad, I'll visit them some other time. I have other plans today." he said.

 "It's been ages since Gwiboon visited our place."

 "I have to go, bye." Key said leaving his father. 'You don't know anything,' he thought.

 Key went to his car and drive off. He dialed Jonghyun's number. "Jonghyun, yeah. Where are you? House, can I drop by there? Okay. Be there in a minute." he hang up.

 He was entering the gate of Jonghyun's house when he saw Gwiboon's car. He saw her through his tinted window. 'Gwiboon,' his heart flipped.

 He entered Jonghyun's house and saw him watching movie. "Hey," he said.

 Jonghyun looked at him and motioned him to sit down.

 "I saw her," he said.

 "Who?"

 "Why did she come here?" he asked.

 "Oh, 'she'," Jonghyun looked at him. "She slept here,"

 "You sleep with her?!" Key's voice rose.

 "Whoa~ easy fella. I did not sleep with her, she sleep over her room. Remember the one she uses when we have sleep over here? Besides, I'm a good boy now because Junghee and I are officially together," Jonghyun said.

 "You and Junghee?" he asked. "Since when?"

 "Since last night. Oh, I did not see you at the ball, that's why I did not had the chance to tell you,"

 "What's the use of mobile phones?" Key asked.

 "Everything slipped out of my mind," Jonghyun stood up. "You're the only one missing here last night,"

 "Whatever, anyway do you wanna go have some fun?"

 "Sorry, I have to meet Junghee at two." Jonghyun said.

 "You don't have time for me then?" Key asked.

 "Key, I have my own life and you have yours. Beside, Hyuna is always there for you remember? You've been hanging out with her too often than me lately," he said.

 "Aish~ then can I just stay here?"

 "Whatever, my house is yours." Jonghyun said.

 "Hey, Jjong."

 "Yeah?"

 "Are you and Gwiboon went back to being friends?" Key asked.

 "Yeah, why'd you ask?"

 "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter