Chapter 58

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Key slowly opened his eyes. He groaned and move slightly when he felt he was holding Gwiboon into his arm. "Gwiboon?" he whispered. He looked at her intently, 'How did she end up in my arm?' he thought. 'Did she hug me?' He shook his head. 'That's way too impossible. Why would she even do that when she hates me?' He sighed.

 "Gwiboon?" he said slightly shaking her.

 "Hmmmmm~"

 "Gwiboon, wake up." he said.

 She slowly opened her eyes and look up at him. When she returned to her senses she gasped and move away.

 "Shy after hugging me?" Key smirked.

 "In your dreams. You're the one who pulled me and held me tightly." Gwiboon said.

 "Then why didn't you break free from me?" he asked.

 "Because..." she thought for a second before answering back. "Because you held me tightly and every attempt I made you grip on to me tightly."

 "Really?" He knitted his eye brow.

 "Whatever. I'm leaving you," Gwiboon stood up but she felt pain in her ankles. She stumble and fall, but luckily Key caught her on time.

 "Easy," he said.

 "Let go of me," she said.

 "If I let go of you, you'll just stumble and fall." He said.

 "The hell you care?"

 "Gwiboon!" He said in a strict voice. Gwiboon looked at him, "I don't want you to get lost inside this cave and wander around alone. I don't want you to get hurt again, and from what I can see you can barely walk!"

 "So?"

 Key knelt down, "I'll give you a piggy back ride." he said.

 "Whaaat?!"

 "Don't get any wrong ideas, Brat. I'm doing this because I want to look for everybody and see if they are all fine. Plus after we get out here, forgot that I gave you a ride or even helping you." he said.

 "Psh~ I don't need your help." Gwiboon said. She then walk again but unfortunately she fell. "Ouch~" she groaned in pain.

 Key rolled his eyes and went over to her. "See? You can not even take a single step." Then he knelt down again. "Come on, don't be such a hard to get, Gwiboon. Hop on."

 Gwiboon sighed in defeat. She hop on to his back and held to his shoulder while Key is supporting her from his back.

 "Damn, you're heavy." he grunted.

 "Then put me down," she said.

 He remained silent and just walk on. 'Why? After all this years it's only you? Gwiboon, why is it hard for me to admit that I still love you? Why is it hard for me to tell you what I trully feel? Maybe I'm still scared.'

 While Gwiboon. 'Key, why did you that to me? Why did you chose her over me? I thought it was only me and there's no other girl that can make you smile? That we will be together until the end. But why did you slept with her? Am I that to immature for you not to sleep with? Is she way to hot compared to me? You really hae fallen in love with Hyuna don't you? I can see it in yo'ur eyes, the way the two of you talk and the way you care for her. I wish you had never met her, so that the two of us are still together, living happily and fulfilling our promises and dreams.'

.Flashback.

 "Key!" Gwiboon shouted. But there's no answer.

 "Young Lady, You Master did not went home last night, he might still be at his cousin's house." the driver said.

 "Well, thank you Mister Hodong," Gwiboon said. "I'll just call him then," she smiled.

 She started walking making her way out of Kibum's house. She dialed his number and wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter