Chapter 42

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Narrator's POV

 "Hey Junghee," Minho waved.

 "Yeah? What is it Minho?" Junghee asked.

 "I heard you auditioned for the upcoming singing competition." Minho said.

 "Yeah. Gwiboon and the girls signed me in without my permission." Junghee blew her bangs off.

 "Good luck, Jonghyun will also be participating on that contest." Minho said and he left.

 'Jonghyun? He can sing?' she thought.

 She took her phone out and dialed a number. "Oppa, ne. I don't know. Yeah. I kinda need your help. You see there's this competition coming and I need you to find a suitable song for me. No, not for the band. Yeah. See you later then. Okay."

 Junghee walks to the comfort room. She went inside one of the cubicles. Then a group of girls arrived. They seemed to be chitchatting.

 "I heard that the hottest kingka will be participating."

 "Yeah. Kim Jonghyun. Omo~ I will hear him sing again."

 "Who else are participating aside from me and Jonghyun?"

 "I heard that a girl named Park Junghee will be participating to. And guess what she is in the same section with Jonghyun. There will also some freshmen signed up."

 'Wow, they sure know the latest news.' Junghee thought.

 "I bet Jonghyun and I will be battling again."

 "And just like last year, you two will be singing together for the upcoming school festival."

 'School festival?'

 "Let's go girls. Don't wanna run late for the meeting at the auditorium.

 Then they left.

 'That girl is really full of hot air.' she went to the sink and washed her hand. She tidy up herself. Wearing only a lipgloss on.

 Junghee proceeded to their classroom.

 "Gwiboon, what's with the school festival?" she asked.

 "School festival? It's right after the yearly singing competition. Where in, the first placer and second placer will be having a duet together. But from what I heard. School festival might turned into a school ball. Just like the proms." Gwiboon replied.

 "Actually, the student councils are already on to that." Taeyeon added. "I saw them running th corridors to have the dean's approval."

 "Hey, Junghee. What the hell are you still doing here? The meeting will start in five minutes!" Eunsook dragged Junghee out the room.

 "Oh, guys! I may not be able to meet you after class. I have other schedules." Junghee said before they vanished.

 Gwiboon shook her head. "There's a big possibility that Jonghyun and Junghee will be the one who will sing for the upcoming festival."

 "Don't forget about Luna."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter