Chapter 59

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Key!" Hyuna run towards Key and hug him so tight. She cupped his face. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened inside that cave? I was worried sick about you," Hyuna pouted.

 "I'm fine, no need to worry, baby." Key kissed her forehead.

 "Thank God, you're alright!" she said and buried her face to Key's chest. In return Key her back.

 "Gwiboon is injured," Jonghyun said.

 Taeyeon isntantly run at her, "Unnie," she said worriedly.

 "I'm fine, no need to worry, Dongsaeng," Gwiboon smiled.

 "Glad that you're alright," Junghee said.

 "You guys have a lot of stories and explanation to tell me," Gwiboon said.

 Junghee gulped, "About what?"

 "About how you get out of the cave and what happened," Gwiboon replied.

 "Sure, we'll explain it on our way." Minho replied.

 So while they were on their way back to the beach.

 "You mean all of you black out and when you regain your conciousness you guys are already outside the cave, sounds amusing," Gwiboon commented.

 "That's the truth," Junghee said.

 "Right," Eunsook agreed.

 "What happened Hyuna?" Key asked.

 "Someone grabbed me and in an instant I became unconcious, when I woke up I saw the others lying near me unconcious, I woke Jonghyun first and asked him about what happened but he can't remember a thing," Hyuna replied.

 Key nodded.

 "Let's just forget about what happened at the island, right guys?" JOnghyun asked.

 "Right," they all answered except for Key and Gwiboon.

 'How can I forget the moment when we are together?' Key asked. 'Even though it was only a stolen moment, I can never forget that," he thought.

 Gwiboon look away, 'How can I forget the time when I was with him? He somehow helped me,' she thought.

 "Hey you okay, Boonie?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Uh- yeah. It's just that I can't imagine that something weird happened to us," Gwiboon replied.

 "Yeah, neither do I. This is the first time I had experience that," Jonghyun said.

 "Oh, come on guys. Move on," Minjung said, "Taeyeon let's make a snack when we get back there."

 "Oh, sure sure." Taeyeon replied.

 "Hey guys, is there a bar near here?" Minho asked.

 "Minho, we're at the beach, why on Earth are you do you wanna go to a bar?" Onew asked.

 "Actually, we have a bar here. But don't worry. It's not like the other bars back in Seoul. The bar here is a bit classy," Jonghyun replied.

 "Well, are you in?" Minho asked.

 "I don't know if I can actually come," Gwiboon said. "Maybe I'll just stay at the room."

 "I'll accompany you then, Unnie." Taeyeon smiled. "Plus I'm too young to be in a bar."

 "Thanks," Gwiboon smiled.

 "I'll go with you too," Taemin said. "I mean, I would be lonely if Taeyeon isn't coming and I don't feel like looking to any other girls,"

 "That's my Minnie," Taeyeon said.

 "So, aside from Gwiboon, Taeyeon and Taemin, is there anyone here who isn't coming with us?" Jonghyun asked.

 "I'm not coming, I'm tired." Key said.

 "Should I come with you then, Oppa?" Hyuna asked.

 "You should go with them," Key said. "If I'm feeling well, I'll try to come."

 "Okay."

 Back at the beach.

 "Here you go," Taeyeon placed two pizza in front of them.

 "Home made?" Jonghyun asked.

 "Yep, with the help of Minjung and Taemin." she replied.

 "I bet this is delicious!" Minho grab one slice.

 "Ooooh, smells yummy," Eunsook said.

 "Hot sauce, I need a hot sauce!!" Onew said.

 "Here you go," Junghee pass down the hot sauce.

 "Unnie, here." Taeyeon placed a small whole round pizza to Gwiboon's plate.

 "How come she have her own?" Jonghyun asked.

 "It's because of what happened ealier, I want to make Gwiboon special." Taeyeon said.

 "Let's just eat. I'm starving," Taemin sat beside Taeyeon.

 "Itadakimasu!" they all said.

 Jonghyun looked confused, "Itadaki- what?" he asked.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter