Chapter 40

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Saturday morning.

 "You're going out tonight?" Taemin asked.

 "Well, yeah." Taeyeon replied as she sat beside Taemin. "We will be watching Junghee tonight at the Seoul Music Bar."

 "Can I come?" Taemin asked.

 "I heard that oppa and will also be watching them." She replied.

 "Minho-hyung, can I tag along?" Taemin asked Minho who just entered the living room with Minjung.

 "Well, sure." Minho replied.

 "Great." Taemin said.

 "Anyway Taemin, don't you have anything to do today? I mean this morning?" Minho asked.

 "Why? Am I bothering you?" Taemin asked.

 "It's not like that. I was just surprised to see you. You're the one who woke me up and Taeyeon." Minho said.

 "Oppa," Taeyeon looked at Minho.

 "Come on now Minho, let the kids have some fun," Minjung pulled Minho back at the kitchen.

 On the other side, Junghee was strolling at the mall. She doesn't know that someone was actually following her.

 "No, what do you mean? Please, you promise me that you would come." Junghee said on the phone.

 "I'm sorry, to make it up to you. I'll just treat you lunch today. Will that be okay?"

 "But, oppa. Please, you should come." Junghee begged.

 "Please Junghee, you know that I'm a busy man."

 Behind the pillar, Jonghyun stood there curiously.

 'Who could she be talking to?' he thought. 'Could it be the same guy who called her at the bar? She really do have a boyfriend!' he shook his head. 'Okay, I'm just doing this since I am curious.' he reminded himself.

 Then Junghee walk passed by the pillars, Jonghyun quickly hid behind it.

 "Jonghyun?" someone tapped him.

 Jonghyun turned to see who it was, "Oh, Krystal!"

 "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked. "Are you stalking me?" she smiled.

 Jonghyun gave her a smile too, "I was just about to buy new clothes for me."

 "Are you busy?" Krystal asked.

 "No, not really." he replied.

 "Then come with me, our band is meeting up at that cafe," Krystal pointed at the modern looking coffee shop.

 "Well, okay." Jonghyun said. Krystal looped her arms around Jonghyun's arm.

 "Thank you." Krystal said and they went to their destination.

 Inside the cafe, Junghee and Dara were talking.

 "He can't come." Junghee said.

 "Why?" Dara asked.

 "He said he was busy." Junghee replied.

 "That's okay Hee, there are plenty of chances he can watch us perform live." Dara said.

 "But, he promised me." Junghee groaned. "Instead of coming tonight, he will just treat me lunch today."

 "Well that's okay. At least he is trying to make it up for his absence later." Dara said.

 "But I really want him to come." Junghee face palmed.

 "Who's not coming?" Krystal asked.

 The two girls looked at her and was surprised to see Jonghyun with her.

 "Hello," Jonghyun smiled.

 "Are you two dating?" Jia asked as she sat down beside Junghee.

 "We're not, we just bumped into each other today and I just accompanied her here." Jonghyun answered.

 "Anyway, who's not coming?" Krystal asked again.

 "Jungsu." Dara replied.

 "I told you he wouldn't come." Krystal sat down and motioned Jonghyun to sit with them.

 "Why is he here anyway?" Junghee asked.

 "We're dating." Krystal replied.

 Jonghyun almost choke when he heard what Krystal said. Junghee just rolled her eyes.

 "A player dating a player, sounds cool." Jia whispered.

 "What are you saying?" Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter