Chapter 50

When SHINee Meets SHINee Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day.

 "Jonghyun!" Key was smashing his bedroom door really hard.

 Jonghyun slowly sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes.

 "Yah! Kim Jonghyun-ah! Get your freaking out here!" Key said who keeps on banging.

 Jonghyun glanced at his clock. 'Man, it's only eight in the morning. What does he want?' He stood up put his shirt on and slowly walk to the door to open it.

 "Kim Jonghyun, if you don't open this in the count of five, I swear I'll break this door!" Key threatened.

 Jonghyun opened the door, "What?!" he shouted. "Can't you at least give me time to sleep, it's only eight in the morning plus there's no class." he said.

 "You need to come with me," Key said pulling Jonghyun's arm.

 Jonghyun's mind went back to the reality. He pulled his arm from Key, "Where the hell are you taking me?" he asked.

 "I need clothes for tonight's ball," Key said. "So let's go." he said pulling Jonghyun's arm again.

 "Aish~ Key, the mall will open at ten." Jonghyun said stopping Key from dragging him. "Plus, let me at least take a shower. I just woke up, can't you see?"

 That's the time when Key realized that Jonghyun's mess hair, he is on his mickey mouse pajama and a white nike shirt. "Aish, I'll wait you at the living room, go and hurry up." Key said.

 "For Christ sake! Waking me up early in the morning. You just ruined my dream!" Jonghyun said as he went back to his room.

Song's Residence.

 "Good morning, Young Lady," the maid greeted her.

 "Morning," Gwiboon greeted back.

 She went to the garden and dialed Taeyeon's number. "Taeyeonnie? It's me Gwiboon, sorry to wake you up so early. Well, I'm bored. Wanna grab a coffee at Pistaccio? Okay, wait me there."

 Gwiboon went back inside the mansion and went to her room to take her purse. She proceeded outside and called her butler.

 "Where's Butler Ha Ji Won?" Gwiboon asked.

 "Is there anything you need, Young Lady?" Ji Won asked after he bowed.

 "I need you to come with me. Let's pick up Taeyeon and drop us at Pistaccio." Gwiboon said.

 Ji Won opened the passenger seat and he went to the other side. He started the engine and drove off.

 When Ji Won dropped Gwiboon and Taeyeon at the Pistaccio, the two instatly went inside and sat on a table near the glass window.

 "Is there a problem, Unnie?" Taeyeon started.

 It's always like this, whenever Gwiboon have a problem, she always asked Taeyeon out even it's too early. Taeyeon already know that there's something wrong with Gwiboon if she called her so sudden. They are like sisters, though there are times that Gwiboon teases Taeyeon she still cares for the maknae and so the maknae is to her.

 "It's just that.." Gwiboon started but Taeyeon already knew what it was about.

 "Is it about him?" she asked.

 Gwiboon looked at the espresso in front of her as she nodded. "I don't know why I'm starting to feel like this again," she whispered.

 "Unnie, I know things weren't the same back then between you and him. The reason why you are feeling like that because there's no closure between the two of you. You're still i search for the reason about how and why it happened." Taeyeon said. "But I cannot force you to talk to him, especially when 'she's' here."

 "I hate both of them," Gwiboon bit her lower lip.

 "Oh, come on. Just look at the bright side Unnie." Taeyeon smiled. "Don't think too much, you'll stressed out. Remember there's still a ball tonight. We need to look gorgeously stunning,"

 "Oh, Taeyeon. I don't know what to do without you," Gwiboon said.

 "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter