Teaser 005: Howl of the Wolf & The of Midnight

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"One more time?" One of the trainees asked, looking at her dance partner. They had a dance test coming up for their trainer to see how far their group had progressed, and the two wanted to be perfect.

With one quick look at her watch, the other nodded. "Neh." She smiled, getting back in position.

As the music ended, the two girls looked at each other and smiled brightly. They shared a high-five.

"Unnie, I think we should go grab something to eat," the younger of the two said, looking at her watch once more. "It's nearly four and we haven't eaten since eight."

"Good point, Kiki." The older grinned. She grabbed her bag and handed her friend her own bag. "Where to?"

Grabbing her bag, the younger smiled. "Hmmm, there's that cafe around the corner we haven't been to in a while."

"Race you there. Whoever loses gets the bill," the older grinned, opening the door and taking three steps back so she was even with the younger girl. "On your mark, get set, g-"

"And what are you two doing?"

"CEO-nim~!"They both exclaimed, clutching their bags and bowing.

"Hello KiHyo, JaeHwa," Nam Hee bowed his bowed toward the two. "I have good news and bad news, which would you like to hear first?"

The two exchanged a glance before the younger spoke up.

"The bad." KiHyo said simply.

"You will no longer be trainees under NH Media."

"If that's the bad news, how could any good news make up for it?" JaeHwa almost snapped.

Nam Hee held up his hand, chuckling. "I have added you two to my first girl group."

The two were silent before KiHyo hugged JaeHwa excitedly. "Unnie! We're going to debut!"

JaeHwa was in slight shock before grinning and patting KiHyo's arm. "My treat then, Kiki. Let's go eat."

"Kamsahabnida CEO-nim~!" The two exclaimed before leaving the practice room.

---

NH Media Reveals Rap-Dance-Face Line of Faerie!

 

A few days after revealing member Ae Sook, NH Media releases a double reveal! Before revealing any names, photos, or information on the two newest members of Faerie, the above video was released onto YG's wesbite. Now everyone can see why they're the Main and Lead dancers of Faerie!

Here are the girls behind the moves:

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The first girl pictured has a similar air to f(x)'s Amber Liu, and in fact, she's actually very close to Amber; they even went to the same high school. Though she has only been a trainee under NH for two and a half years, this member has worked with Tiger JK and Roscoe Umali, and she was once an underground rapper. The twenty-one year old Korean-American Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, and Face of the group is Yoon JaeHwa, better to be known as Miss Poker Face Jacy.

The second girl looks a lot like SNSD's Taeyeon, doesn't she? Surprise! No relation! This Korean member has lived in both S. Korea and in Japan. Before becoming a trainee under NH Media, she was a model alongside Miura Haruma in Japan. The nineteen year old Lead Rapper, Main Dancer, and Face of Faerie is Song KiHyo, soon to be known as Loveable Dance Machine Hyomi.

Both girls are about the same height and build; however, they have opposing personalities. Fans who have done more searching through YG's database and information sources have already dubbed the two as the group's Appa and Umma! Jacy is apparently very stern and Hyomi is nagging, yet loving.

Six down and two to go!

~*~*~*~*~

Sorry, I've left you all without updates for a few days. I went home to see my family for the weekend and get my hair done.
But, I'm back at school now and yeah...
Finals are coming up next week, so I don't know much I'll update. Maybe more, maybe less; depending on how much my brain wants me to forget my responsibilities... xD
<3
Jae