Chapter 012: Radio Show and Packing

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"And we're back, with new guests just arriving to the station NH Media's first and only girl group: Faerie!" There were sounds of applause from the eight girls and their radio host. "Now, we will begin by having the girls introduce themselves, then I have some speculations and such to clear up from online, then the girls and I will talk and there will be other netizen questions answered."

The girls sat all out of order, as opposed to how they usually stood and such. The seating order was Hye, Jacy, Hyomi, Hyelee, Belle, Huan, Mai, and then Ae Sook.

"Annyeonghaseyeo listeners, Popping Champagne Bottle and leader, Hye imnida," Hye smiled as she finished her introduction before looking at Jacy to continue.

"Miss Poker Face Jacy imnida." Jacy nudged Hyomi slightly, who looked up with deer-eyes.

"Ah, mian. Faerie's Loveable Dance Machine, Hyomi imnida."

"Faerie's maknae and Enchanting Sunshine Hyelee~!"

"Beautiful Serenity Belle imnida." Belle's voice was barely audible compared to Hyelee's excited introduction.

"Ah, I don't think some of the listeners got that, could you repeat it a bit louder?" the host chuckled.

"Ah, neh..." Belle cleared and leaned in to the mic. "Beautiful Serenity Belle imnida."

With a slight laugh and a shoulder bump to her unnie, Huan smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo everyone~! Curious Bubble of Joy Huan here~! Enjoy our program today, neh?"

Mai rolled her eyes and leaned a little toward her mic, "Annyeong. Flower Cheetah Mai imnida."

"Daecheonsa Ae Sook imnida."

The host clapped slightly and smiled. "Welcome to the show girls." He paused for a moment and then looked at the cards in his hands. "So, is it true that the average amount of trainee years for this group is around three and a half?"

"Neh." It was Hye who answered, "Though that average is brought up by Belle-unnie; she's trained the longest, and Jacy-ah and Huan-ah have been training for the least amount of time."

"How long have each of you trained?"

"Belle-unnie trained for six and a half years, then next is Ae Sook-unnie," Hyelee smiled energetically. "Then Hye-unnie, Hyomi-umma, myself, and Mai-unnie trained for three years, then it's Huan-unnie and Jacy-appa with two and a half."

"Belle-ssi, you trained for six and a half years? Did you train anywhere besides NH?" The host asked.

"Ani. I've been at NH the entire time," Belle answered simply. "I've seen many trainees come and go, and though I haven't known all of my members for very long, I feel that through the things we've already had to face together in our short career so far that we've become a family with an unbreakable bond."

Huan and Hyelee, who were sitting on either side of the oldest member, wrapped their arms around each of Belle's arms and squeezed in a sort-of hug. The other five girls chuckled at the youngest members' actions.

The host smiled. "I can see that you all are close for only being together a few months." There was a pause before he shrugged and looked again at the cards in his hands. "It says here that one member of this group used to be an underground rapper."

"That would be me," Jacy said. She, too, was almost as silent as Belle. "Though, that was revealed in my reveal article, so it's no big surprise." She shrugged.

"I've also been told that a couple of you are close with a few Super Junior members, and one of them may be Kim Heechul - seeing as he mentioned someone close to him debuting a while back on his radio broadcast." The host said, shifting through his things; he seemed to be running out of material already.

"That would be the older two unnies, but almost all of us have a connection to SM somehow," Ae Sook spoke up.

"We're not that old," Hye rolled her eyes, grinning before shrugging. "One of my best friends is Super Junior's Eunhyuk, and I'm acquaintances with Donghae-ssi and somewhat friends with Siwon-ssi."

"So that means that Belle-ssi's connection must be Heechul-ssi, neh?" The host questioned.

"Ah, neh. We're really close friends." Belle smiled, but then glared at the couple of members who couldn't help but snicker.

The broadcast continued for just a few moment before Belle's phone went off. The host prompted her to answer and put it on speaker, which she did so hesitantly.

"Yah. Kim Heechul, I'm busy."

"Busy enough to say that we're just friends?" The voice on the other end was a bit sarcastic, and hiding a bit of over-dramatic hysterics.

"Aish, Chul-ah..." Belle ignored the look she was getting from the host before sighing. "I'll call you later, ara?"

"Ara. Don't be late."

Belle hung up her phone and sighed.

"Don't be late?" The host wiggled his eyebrows. "And you two seem like more than friends, hmm?"

"Don't start , there won't be ." Mai said, narrowing her eyes at the host. This man was irking her, big time. She looked over at Hye, who had face-palmed at the cussing on live radio.

The show continued on, and the girls were asked about ideal types, and most of them kept their ideal type a secret. Soon, the broadcast was over, and the girls were taken back to the dorm.

"Hey girls, so - I have some super news." Rae Eun smiled, meeting them at the entrance of their dorm. "So, you now have a show called "Faerie's Strong Home," which is going to start today once you walk through the door to start packing for our Hawaii vacation. They're going to follow us throughout Hawaii and film and such, and they're going to follow you up until your next comeback stage."

The eight girls looked at their excited manager with wide eyes before they were led into the dorm. In the living room was a camera crew. The nine girls bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Faerie imnida~" After a moment of silence, Hye spoke up.

"We just got home from a radio show, and now we're all going to pack to go to Hawaii for a vacation," Hye smiled and bowed once more to the camera. She looked around and counted the cameras; there were enough to follow the girls to their two separate rooms. "So, follow us~"

-Room 1: Belle, Hye, Ae Sook, Hyelee-

Hye pulled a three piece apple luggage set from her closet. "Rae Eun-unnie got us all luggage sets; she said they're a gift from her parents' company." She smiled, talking to fill the somewhat awkward silence. "I'm mostly just packing necessities, but it's good to have the separate bags." She held up the smallest one. 'Like this one is my carry on." She pulled some of her clothes out of her drawers and the closet. "Go look at everyone else now, neh?"

Belle had a four piece vintage suitcase set open on her bed, dividing her clothes and items up as she thought necessary. The smallest one was for towels and toiletries, while the others were mostly clothes. She seemed to have packed for three people and all kinds of weather. "My mother always said it's best to be safe than sorry - and it's something my siblings and I live by." She said simply once she felt the camera on her. She let out a long, quiet breath as the camera moved on.

Hyelee had her three piece set open on the floor in front of her closet. "Rae Eun-unnie is really nice. She's a lot better than the manager we used to have." She said, shrugging before holding up two pajama sets. "Which one should I pack?" After a moment of silence she sighed. "I guess I'll just pack both." She halfway folded them before putting them in one of the suitcases.

Ae Sook's luggage was a four piece as well, but had a very mature color scheme. "I told her I didn't want anything too flashy." Ae Sook said simply as she zipped up the final suitcase. "And she listened, and I'm all done packing - you took too long to come over to me." She folded her arms across her chest and gave a proud half-smirk.

-Room 2: Mai, Jacy, Hyomi, Huan-

"See the luggages manager-unnie got us?" Huan grinned. "Isn't she the sweetest?" She bounced around as she packed her things. Her set was probably the biggest one, and it was bright yellow. "I like mine because it has all these little bags to keep things organized." She smiled. "Jacy-appa's is really cool, too. Rae Eun-unnie spoils us; it's strange compared to our other manager's ways."

"Let's not talk about him, shall we?" Mai rolled her eyes, folding her clothes neatly before putting them in her pastel luggage. It was only a two piece set, but Mai had a way of packing quite a bit of stuff into it. "Though, not gonna in' lie, it feels great to have a manager who knows what it's like to be on the stage." She grinned. She shrugged at the warning from Huan about her language before rolling her eyes and continuing to pack.

"It was interesting when Rae Eun-unnie told us that our appearance on Weekly Idol has been pushed back until after our comeback - I guess there isn't much to go on about us at the moment," Hyomi smiled sweetly to the camera as she packed her things into the purple butterfly luggage. It was a four piece set, the smallest being her already packed carry-on. "Though, it also means that we're leaving early for Hawaii."

Jacy listened to Hyomi talk as she packed her clothes and such into her plaid luggage. It was a bit different from the rest of the girls', seeing as Jacy's was more boyish, but it fit. "We're being taken care of, and we get to go have fun while still promoting ourselves - it's a win-win situtation."

~*~*~*~*~

Soooooo...
Here's another update for Faerie.
"Faerie's Strong Home" is going to be about the girls actually opening up fully to one another and their fans. Parts of it are going to be a bit painful for the girls, but it's also going to be good. It's "unscripted," but has episode challenges and story times and such things like that. ^^
Anyway... *sprints away*