Teaser 001: Beauty and the Beast

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

~Stop girl, in the name of love. Stop gi-~

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ella-Bella! Have you heard the news~!?"

"...Kevin?"

"Duh! Come on, come on! Have you heard the news or not?"

"About what...?"

The twenty-six year old groaned as her little brother hung up the phone. She turned to continue practicing her latest dance assignment just as said little brother came into the practice room. She simply raised an eyebrow at him.

"The new girl group - you know about that right?" Kevin grinned, looking at his sister with great happiness in his eyes. He waited for his sister's affirmative before continuing. "Well, they've decided to make you their first official member!"

There was no reaction from the older sibling, causing the younger to sigh in exasperation.

"Oh come on!" He pouted. "This is great news! Noooooonaaaaaaa!"

"Kevin, it is great news. Thank you for telling me," she said, smiling softly. She pulled her little brother into a hug, kissing his cheek.

~Don't you know, I'm not pretty~

"Yeoboseyo?" The trainee sighed, rolling her eyes at her bouncing squirrel of a brother. "Neh CEO-nim. Neh.... Neh. Neh, neh." She smiled softly. "Kamsahabnida." She hung up the phone and smiled happily, hugging Kevin again. "Now shoo. I have to practice."

Kevin rolled his eyes and kissed his sister's cheek before leaving the practice room.

---

NH Media Reveals Name and First Member of New Group

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Two weeks after the announcement that NH Media would finally be releasing a girl group, the name of the eight member group has been revealed. The group's name? Faerie. The group's concept is that each girl is representing a different fairytale heroine. Another interesting thing about this group is that NH Media is giving them quite a bit of artistic freedom. Kiss-Me's know that some U-Kiss members write their own songs and sometimes help with the composition of the songs, but NH Media is giving the girls more freedom than the boys. The girls will be writing their own songs, composing their own songs, and even coreographing their own dances. They will a group of talented girls who can act, sing, dance, rap, MC, and everything under the sun. Yet, the CEO insists they will still be underdogs.

Along with the name of the group, NH Media revealed the group's first official member! She is said to be the oldest in the group, however, she is not the leader. She is the Main Vocalist of the group, and will also be the one who writes most, if not all, of the group's songs. Her official profle position is stated as Main Vocalist + Lyricist. She has helped U-Kiss write some songs, and she has been a dancer in many of their MVs - especially Stop Girl, where she was the solo dancer who danced with Kevin and Soohyun.

This member is 26 years old, and will be 27 on June 6. She was born in California, in the United States, but has been in S. Korea for a few years; she is, in fact, Korean-American. She has been in training for six and a half years! She will be known as Beautiful Serenity Belle. Her full name is Noella Woo, and she is the oldest sister of U-Kiss member Kevin Woo. She's known for being respectful and quiet.

Stick around to learn more about Belle and the future members of Faerie.

~*~*~*~*~

Just a little teaser for my character.
This is basically how the teaser chapters will go. They will go in order of age, so that means the next reveal will be As Simple as Snow, followed by Sprinkle of Fairy Dust, and so on and so on.
There will be a little bit of interaction with someone from your application, and then a reveal article.
I do have in mind some songs for debut, but if you have any suggestions, just throw them my way.
That's it for now. I'll see y'all when I begin the revealing! ^_^
P.S: the words ~inside these things~ mean it's a ringtone. So, yeah.
<3
Jae