Chapter 007: Good-bye Stage

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"What do you mean it's our good-bye stage?" KiHyo questioned J.O.

"Meaning, this is the last time you will be performing Cruel Fairytale and Hearbeat as your debut stage," J.O rolled his eyes.

The group was sitting around a table in a conference room at NH Media. The eight girls did not seem amused. They had only debuted 2 weeks ago! Usually there was about a month of promoting. The tension in the room was tangible.

"You're lucky, if it were up to me, I would have you disbanded," J.O shrugged, "with how you handled your debut stage..." He trailed off and shook his head before snapping his fingers. "Right! Which is why, tonight is your last "debut" stage. In two weeks, you will have a comeback as two separate units; you will have a month of promoting. If you succeed, then you will have a come back a few months later as a full group."

Ae Sook crossed her arms, looking at J.O with obvious distaste. It wasn't normal for her to show her dislike so openly, but J.O was nearing the last straw. It was the same way with Hye Sun.

"Two separate units?" Hyera questioned.

"Yeah, how come two?" Shouhui asked, obviously as curious as ever.

"It's good that you asked, girls," J.O smiled at the youngest members. "There will be Light Faerie and Dark Faerie. Light Faerie will consist of Noella, KiHyo, Shouhui, and Hyera. Dark Faerie will be made up of Hye Sun, Mai, Ae Sook, and Jacy. After tonight's performance you will be given the songs that the CEO has chosen out of Noella's collection that was given to him before debut. Good luck tonight; make us proud." He grinned, bowed, and left the room.

Mai cursed under her breath, not even bothering to apologize for it.

JaeHwa glared at the table, and KiHyo looked around at her fellow members.

"I need a drink..." Noella muttered to herself, shaking her head.

"We need to find out why he's treating us this way," Hye Sun said, using her leader voice. "Who here is good at sneaking into and breaking into places?"

The other seven members looked at her with wide eyes and confusion.

Hye Sun rolled her eyes. "No, seriously. We could get into Nam Hee-nim's office and get the folder that has the plans for our group in it."

"Taken care of."

The girls jumped at the sound of the male voice. They looked up to see Kevin, Eli, and AJ in the doorway.

"You really should be careful what you talk about with the door open," Eli grinned.

Kevin slid the manilla folder down to Hye Sun. "Everything you need to know."

"And don't worry, it's a copy - no one will even know you have it," AJ said, smiling a slightly awkward smile.

"Now, don't you ladies have a performance to be getting to?" Eli asked, leaning on JaeHwa's chair. He grinned down at her and winked.

JaeHwa rolled her eyes and chuckled, pushing Eli away playfully by his face. She stood up from her chair and stretched. "Time to go then."

"Break a leg," Kevin said in English, smiling at Noella. He gasped slightly as he was pulled into a rather tight hug. "Hey now, Ella-Bella, go get ready for your performance. I'll be in the audience, ara?"

Noella nodded and kissed her brother's cheek before following her group members out of the conference room.

Watching them leave, AJ looked at his group members. "What can we do to help them?"

"Make sure we get J.O-hyung fired," Eli said simply.

Kevin nodded. "Unless Nam Hee-nim is actually the cause of it all..."

"I don't think so. I think J.O-hyung is being manipulative," Eli shrugged.

"What are you three doing?" Soohyun asked as he walked by the conference room. "We're supposed to be practicing."

---

The girls' good-bye stage actually went rather well. It was actually the best performance yet, mostly because the girls didn't care - not one bit. At the end, where JaeHwa was supposed to have her little dance break to finish it off - she playfully pushed Hyera to the middle.

Hyera, being the goofy maknae she was, did a wiggle dance mixed followed by a quick Gwiyomi before leaving the stage.

While singing throughout the song, the girls over-did their facial expressions and sang to each other - sometimes disregarding the choreography alltogether and simply having fun.

---

Ok... Wow
--blog review from kpoppingfan772

So, those who regularly check this blog know that my dance cover of Faerie's "Heartbeat" reached 300, 000 views the other day!

But, that's not what this post is about.
This post... This post is about "Cruel Fairytale" and "Heartbeat" 's good-bye stage.
For one, I think it's a bit early for a good-bye stage, but... that's not to say that I didn't enjoy it.
The girls were all having so much fun! If they do that more often, they'll surely get more fans!
Just be yourselves, girls!
Enchanteds love you!

But, this good-bye stage means that a comeback will be coming soon~!
I'm excited to see what NH has in store for these girls.

Well, a short blog post...
But an update none-the-less.

Faerie, hwaiting~!

-comments (viewing 3 of 187)-

     from: anonfan48
          I don't see why they'd be getting a comeback. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: they're not worth it. Just another group that's going to fade into the background after a few more weeks. They're no SNSD, for crying out loud.

      from: sujushineefxsnsdddd
           i think i've changed my mind about this group. they are pretty okay. i still don't think i like the '91 line that much, but i guess in time i'll like them too. it's your fault kpoppingfan772 for becoming such a fan of them. your blog is so full of faerie it's insane. i guess i'm an enchanted though......

      from: hyocy--otp
           Hyomi and Jacy were great in tonight's performance! So much umma-appa shipping! >.< I can't wait to see their comeback. I hope it's something unique. :D I love your blog, though. I just started following it regularly. Thank you for all the updates on Faerie~~~~~!!!!

---

"At least we're getting more fans," KiHyo smiled.

Hye Sun nodded as she continued to silently read through the rest of the comments. She sighed quietly.

Ae Sook and Mai exchanged a glance before shrugging toward each other. So far, they were the least-liked members. Though they both hid it well, the negative comments not only from their manager but from fans as well were starting to effect them.

They all jumped at the sound of knocking at the door.

Hyera jumped up and answered the door. "Annyeong oppa." She said, giving a small smile to their manager.

J.O walked in with eight packets of paper. "Here they are~ You're comebacks." He grinned, waving the papers. "For Light Faerie, the song is called "Wonder Boy," and for Dark Faerie, the song is "In the Night Sky." I hope you all are excited; comeback is in two weeks. Hope you can come up with a dance by then. Goodnight ladies." He left almost as quick as he arrived, leaving the eight idols in somewhat of a shock as they sat looking at the songs.

"Unnie..." Hye Sun said, looking at Noella.

"Hmm?" Noella grunted, biting her bottom lip and looking at the notes that had been paired with her lyrics. She was sure they just took something that Shouhui had composed and thought it fit. It did, really, but still it was perplexing why it seemed just thrown together.

"What feeling did you have when you wrote these songs?" Hye Sun finished her question, looking at the song for Dark Faerie.

"Um, with "In the Night Sky," it started out as a poem to vent my anger about something or someone that was bothering me..." Noella shrugged. She looked at the sheet music in Hye Sun's hands. "I think the music that was put with it gives it more emotion than what I put into it..." She smiled slightly and rubbed the back of her neck.

Shouhui smiled. "I really like these songs," she said, looking from "Wonder Boy" in her hands to "In the Night Sky" in Mai's. "They chose the perfect compositions for the lyrics."

"What was the emotion behind our song, unnie?" KiHyo asked, glancing from Noella to the sheet music.

"Ah..." Noella felt her cheeks heat up and she chuckled. "It was when Chullie-oppa and I first realized we liked each other..." She almost whispered.

"So it's a girl in love? And ours is a girl angry at love?" JaeHwa asked. She chuckled at Noella's nod and shrugged. "The only thing I have a problem with is..." She sighed. "They have me singing in this song..."

"Maybe they want us to fail..." Ae Sook said, speaking up for the first time in the conversation. She had the manilla folder that the UKiss boys had given them. She looked through the pages before spreading them out on the coffee table. "Look..."

"Holy ." Mai muttered.

~*~*~*~*~

^^'
Hai everyone.
Here's a bit of an interesting update, hmm?
Hope you enjoyed it. Now we're getting into some good stuff, here.
The story should pick up a bit soon; especially surrounding their comeback as two separate units.
<3
Jae