Chapter 009: Teasers

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"That's all for today girls, go ahead and change, arasso?"

The eight girls bowed to their music video director and left to their separate dressing rooms: Light Faerie in one and Dark Faerie in another.

Belle sighed as she changed back into her lounging clothes. It was only five in the morning; the girls had been up since eleven the previous night filming.

"I'm surprised we even got Director-nim to agree to it," Huan said as she sat down at one of the vanities to clean the make-up off of her face. She pulled her hair up and away from her face.

"It is surprising," Hyelee yawned. She changed quickly back into her pajamas. "Unnies, I wanna go to bed now."

Hyomi chuckled as she walked toward the door, already changed. "I'm going to see if the others are ready to go." She opened the door and walked out, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

-

Hye stretched after taking the accessories out of her hair and changing. "We have to be back here to practice in a few hours..." She muttered, looking at the clock in the room.

"Why did we have to film this at night?" Mai asked, somewhat annoyed with the fact it had messed up the group's sleep schedule.

"So J.O-oppa wouldn't know and try to sabotage it," Ae Sook replied, as if it were obvious.

Jacy shook her head at her unnies. It felt odd for her to be the maknae of a group, but she was the youngest of Dark Faerie.

Mai rolled her eyes at Ae Sook and jumped as she heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"Unnies, it's me~" Hyomi said from the other side.

Jacy was closest, so she opened the door. "Hello there Kiki-ah~" She smiled.

"Maknae-ah is whining about going to bed, so I came to see if you all were ready yet," Hyomi smiled in return.

Hye looked around and then at Hyomi. "We're ready. Is the van outside?" She stood up after seing Hyomi nod. "Well then let's go home."

-

Once the girls made it home, they got inside and none of them made it passed the living room. They all collapsed on the furniture and turned the TV on; they didn't watch anything as they soon fell asleep, but there was at least background noise.

A few hours, the group was woken up by the smell of food coming from the kitchen.

"What time is it?' Hyelee whined as she stretched and sat up.

"Eight..." Jacy mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Hye stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Unnie...?"

Belle looked up. "Hmmm?" She didn't look away from the eggs she was frying.

"What are you doing?" Hye chuckled, leaning against the door frame.

"Cooking," Belle replied. "I made enough for everyone."

Hye's eyes widened. "This is an entire American breakfast..."

"Holy . Noah-unnie, you made this?" Mai asked, walking into the kitchen.

"I'll be honest unnie... I didn't think you could cook," Ae Sook stated, looking at the plates of food on the counter.

There were pancakes, shredded potatoes, and what looked like sausage; Belle was adding eggs to plates as they stood there.

Belle snickered. "Yah~ I can cook; I just usually prefer not to." She shrugged and grabbed all eight plates at the same time, balancing them on her arms. She walked by the members that had gathered in the kitchen, and set the plates on the coffee table in the living room.

The group of girls gathered around the coffee table and sat down to eat.

"Um..." Huan mumbled after taking a bite of the sausage substance. "What... What is this, unnie?"

Belle looked up. "It's homemade vegetarian sausage, basically flavored and crumbled tofu."

"No offense, bu no thank you unnie." Ae Sook said, smiling slightly as she moved the tofu-sausage to a different part of her plate.

Hyomi smiled. "This is really good." She said, nodding as she ate one of the last few bites on her plate.

Hye looked around at the peaceful time they were having, and then she looked at the clock. It was almost nine. She shrugged. "You know what, girls..."

The other seven looked at their leader, curious.

"We're not going to practice today." Hye smiled.

~*~*~*~*~

Just a short chapter; they filmed their teasers without J.O knowing because they're thinking ahead of him now. ^_^
Anyway, next chapter will be the teaser reveal, and then the next chapter will be MV reveals and comeback. ^^
Now, I'm off to either update another story, or go to bed... Probably the former - everyone knows I never really sleep. kekeke ^^'
<3
Jae