Chapter 001: The Meeting

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

All eight of them sat in a circle in the practice room floor. They were all in training gear, mostly sweatpants and tanks, and were waiting for whoever they were supposed to be meeting. Said person was already 27 minutes late, and counting. After another six minutes of awkward silence, the door to the practice room opened.

In filed nine people: the seven members of U-Kiss, the CEO, and someone the girls had never seen around before.

"Girls, this is Bae Jung Ok. He is your manager," Nam  Hee smiled, stepping aside so the stranger could be seen by everyone. "I will now turn this over to him and to your sunbaes." The CEO bowed and left the practice room.

"Annyeonghaseyo Faerie, Bae Jung Ok imnida," the manager smiled brightly. "You can call me J.O, no need for formalities." He said. He looked around at the eight young women in front of him. "I am thirty-two years old, though many say I don't look it." He grinned and sighed. "I am your manager and now I would like to go around the room and have you introduce yourselves. Starting with the oldest."

Noella looked up from the strand of thread she was playing with on the hem of her pants. Her eyes went wide and then back to norml quickly.

"Please stand up and introduce yourself."

Standing, Noella sighed. She bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. Noella Woo imnida, but I am Faerie's main vocalist and lyricist Belle." Noella paused. "I am almost twenty-seven."

Next to stand was Hye Sun. "Annyeong," she bowed. "Choi Hye Sun imnida, but you can call me Hye. I am the leader, lead vocalist, and MC of Faerie. I am almost twenty-five."

"Annyeonghaseyo," Mai said plainly as she stood. "Bang Mai imnida, mostly just known as Mai. I'm going to be twenty-three soon and I am the group's rapper, vocalist, and actress."

"Jung Ae Sook imnida, you can call me Ae Sook. I recently turned twenty-two, and I take the position of vocalist, rapper, and visual." Ae Sook said simply, standing up and then promptly sitting back down.

"I'm Jacy. Main rapper, lead dancer, and face." JaeHwa didn't bother standing up before looking to the girl beside her.

Practically bouncing to her feet, KiHyo smiled as she bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo~! Song KiHyo imnida, aka Hyomi - the lead rapper, main dancer, and face of Faerie."

"I am the group's dancer, vocalist, and composer," Shouhui smiled, standing up and waving slightly. She smiled happily. "My name is Tai Shouhui, but you can all call me Hua or my stagename, Huan."

"And I'm the maknae~!" Hyera smiled, hopping to her feet. "I'm 16 internationally, and along with being the maknae, I'm also the triple threat and the group's choreographer. My name's Hyera, but name stagename's Hyelee."

J.O nodded and smiled at each girl. "Wonderful! It is a pleasure to meet each and every one of you mysterious girls."

"Why are we mysterious?" Shouhui asked, tilting her head.

"The company doesn't have much on your backgrounds; it's all under lock and key and the CEO tells no one anything."

"That's his job," Mai said as if it were obvious.

J.O reluctantly nodded, realizing he was getting nothing out of the young women in front of him. "Alright then, I will leave you in the hands of your sunbaes." He smiled. "Noella, you will be paired with Kevin. Hye Sun you are with Soohyun. Mai and Ae Sook you are with Kiseop. Jae Hwa with Eli; KiHyo with AJ. Shouhui with Hoon, and Hyera you are with Dongho." The manager bowed and left the room.

~*~*~*~*~

Just a short little intro chapter.
Here is our manager. Don't get too attached to him.
(The link is just a gallery of pics)
^__^
I hope to get this story going as soon as possible. I also just realized that I set their debut date for Hye Sun's birthday... So there's that.
And if you check chapter one, you will see the stats page for the group. There will be discography and trivia appearing there throughout the story, so check back on it every now and then.
Also, if there are any suggestions for debut songs, I am open to them. I have some in mind (I think I've said this before, but oh well), but I would love to hear your opinions.
<3 
Jae