Teaser 007: Keep Your Head Up

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"I got some good news yesterday," the high school girl grinned happily as she sat at the lunch table with her three best friends.

"Really? What was it, Sera?" one of the girls asked, taking a bite of her lunch.

"She already told Jihyun," one of the other girls said, glaring playfully.

"Hey, I'm her best of best friends, so of course she told me," Jihyun laughed. "Now come on, Hyera, tell Hyorin and Yoonhee."

Hyera chuckled and nodded. "Neh. Neh." She leaned in close to her friends. "I'm going to debut~" She said quietly. "I'm the maknae of Faerie."

"That group that's been popping up lately? Jinjja~!?" Yoonhee's eyes widened. "That's good to hear."

"That's wonderful news," Hyorin said quietly, continuing to eat her lunch.

Hyera nodded and wiggled in her seat, bouncing as she took a bite of lunch. "My article's coming out today." She shrugged. "Fortunately, the company has something worked out with the school on the occassions I can't be at school."

---

NH Media Reveals Final Member

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Along with a debut date of May 20, 2013, NH Media reveals their eighth and last member of Faerie. She is the Maknae, and not to mention she's also the Triple Threat and the group's Choreographer. She stands at a height of 160cm, making her the group's fifth tallest member - along with member Ae Sook. Is she a familiar face to anyone? She should be! She modeled with Super Junior's Siwon for SPAO and has also appeared in G.Na's 2Hot music video.

Faerie's final member is ten years younger than Faerie's oldest member Belle. This talkative and usually happy maknae will be 17 internationally in October of this year. The Chinese-Korean member's name is Song Hyera, but will come to be known as The Enchanting Sunshine Hyelee.

Faerie will debut on May 20, 2013; the group's debut song is still unknown, but there are quite a bit of netizens waiting to see what these girls come out with. With all of the creative freedom NH is giving them, it's an exciting wait.

~*~*~*~*~

Congrats to paperstars-! I really liked Hyera (obviously), and Geum Hee is one of my favorite ulzzangs~!
So here's the final member.
So, a big group hwaiting to Belle, Hye, Mai, Ae Sook, Jacy, Hyomi, Huan, and Hyelee! They're gonna need it.
<3
Jae