Teaser 006: Down the Rabbit Hole

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

Since she had a break, the rather tall eighteen year old had decided to take her dear basketball to the nearest park and do a round a practice shots. Her break only last an hour and a half, and she was supposed to use it to eat lunch.

"Thought I'd find you here, Hua~"

"Hi Yoona~!" The tall girl exclaimed, hugging her dear friend. They had become friends when she had first moved to Korea. Thanks to her fellow eighteen year old, the Chinese girl was able to learn most of her Korean.

Yoona laughed. "So, how much longer do you have on your break, Shouhui?"

"About forty-five minutes, why?" Shouhui asked, tilting her head and smiling brightly.

"I was thinking we could go grab a quick lunch at that new cafe in town," Yoona said, catching Shouhui's contagious smile. "What do you say?"

"Su-"

It was at that time that Shouhui's phone decided to ring from her pocket.

"Hello?" A pause. "CEO-nim! Hello, hello! Yes. Yes, of course!" She hung up the phone and looked at her friend. "I have to get back to the company. CEO-nim said he had something important to talk to me about." She smiled happily. "Maybe I'll finally get to debut!"

Yoona smiled and the two shared a bouncing hug, smiling widely at each other.

---

NH Media Reveals Second to Last Member!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A curious photo for a curious girl. Still without a debut date or song, NH Media finally reveals member seven out of eight of Faerie. She is an eighteen year old Chinese girl that is no stranger to the spotlight. She takes the place of Dancer, Vocalist, and Composer in the eight member girl group, and boy is she cut out for the job!

This rambunctious girl has helped SM on two projects: EXO-M's Mama and SHINee's Sherlock. She helped with the composition of both songs, and she has also been a model for Samsung. She is still not very fluent in Korean, so it seems as if the older members will have to help her with that. She's known for her basketball skills as well, having played on her high school's female basketball team.

Who is this girl? Her name is Tai Shouhui, but will be known as Curious Bubble of Joy Huan by future fans and the music industry. One member left, stick around to see what she's like!

~*~*~*~*~

Congrats to kpopgirl1! I would extend my apologies to kpoploving1, but it seems the blog post or perhaps the account has been deleted? *headtilt* Oh well.
Just a short little reveal. It is now after 1:30 in the morning and I have to be up at 7... I should probably go to bed...
<3
Jae