Teaser 003: Sprinkle of Fairy Dust

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"And again." The twenty-two year old sighed as she got back in position along with the other trainees. She took it upon herself to direct the small group of traiees she had been practicing with for the past year. They all liked to go out and eat after practice, without her of course; she always went straight home after practice.

"Look, little miss perfect, we're leaving." Said one of the trainees after they ended the dance again.

The shorter girl raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "No you aren't." She stepped in front of the door and put her hands on her hips. "I mean, you can. If you can get through me, or you know, actually learn the dance correctly instead of slacking off like a little ."

A fight would have broken out had the CEO not opened the door at that convenient moment.

"Hello girls." Nam Hee smiled at the trainees. He [A/n: Is Nam Hee a guy? I'm asuming?] placed his hand on the short girl's shoulder. "Miss Bang, I need to speak to you in my office." He bowed his head toward the other trainees before turning to leave.

"Looks like someone's in trouble," one of the other girls sneered.

Rolling her eyes, the young woman turned and followed the CEO down the hall and up the elevator to his office.

"What is it you need to speak to me about?"

"Bang Soo Yun, or Mai, which do you prefer?" Nam Hee asked, looking through the file on his desk.

"Mai, seongsang-nim."

"Well then, Mai. Congratulations." Nam Hee smiled, looking up at her from his seat behind his desk. He extended his hand.

"Congratulations? I don't understand." Mai said, shaking her head. She looked at the CEO's hand with a raised eyebrow.

"You're the third member of my first girl group. Congratulations."

Realization hit and Mai used both of her hands to return Nam Hee's handshake.

---

Faerie's Third Member Revealed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After revealing Belle and Hye, NH Media returns to give netizens the group's third member. She may be the most familiar face yet! The twenty-two year old member appeared in U-Kiss's Standing Still music video, and she has been an extra in quite a few dramas. Surprise! She's also a relatively well-known Ulzzang and has done some online modeling. Unlike both previous members, this member is not related to anyone in the music industry.

The Japanese-Korean member's official profile states her position as Vocalist + Rapper + Actress. She has been stated as the shortest and most petite member of the group, standing at 155cm and weighing only 43kg. Her official name is Bang Soo Yun, but many people know her as Bang Mai; fans will know her as Flower Cheetah Mai.

She is talented at the Japanese flower art of Ikebana, and she can perform a traditional tea ceremony rather well. Who else is excited to see more about these members? Five more to go!

~*~*~*~*~

Here's the next member.
Congrats to CandyFreak~!
Well, that's it for now.
<3
Jae