Teaser 002: As Simple as Snow

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"That will be all for today, Hye-ah."

"Kamsa, seongsang-nim." The twenty-four year old bowed, smiling. She was finishing up her training for the day; she had just ended her vocal session.

~You're like a queen and beautiful~

"Yeoboseyo?" The young adult tilted her head to the side as she answered her phone. "Neh. Neh! Kamsa!" She smiled brightly with each word that was said. Once she got off the phone, she let her smile take over her whole being. She looked at her phone, debating on calling anyone in her family; she decided against it, and opted instead to call her best friend -- her human best friend anyway.

"Oppa? Neh, it's Hye. Don't you have my number saved, pabo-yah?" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Forget about that, guess what?"

-You've built up the courage to confess your love for me?-

Hye Sun groaned. "Anniyo. I'm an official member of a soon to debut group!"

-Jinjja? That's great news! We should grab lunch to celebrate!-

"Neh. I'm part of NH's new group Faerie. Lunch sounds great, pick me up at NH's building?"

-See you in ten!-

"Aish, Hyukjae..." Hye Sun shook her head as she grabbed her bag and left the practice room. It's a new beginning, she thought to herself, finally. As she waited for her friend, she debated once more to call at least her sister or not. And again, she decided against it.

Hye Sun was greeted with a rather tight hug as Eunhyuk pulled up in an SM company car.

"Ready?"

And with a nod, the two were on their way to lunch.

"Maybe Hae will notice you now that you're going to be an idol." Hyukjae laughed and ran to the car as Hye Sun glared at him and chased after him.

---

Second Member of Faerie Revealed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just days after revealing the member that has become known as "Beauty and the Beast," NH Media releases information on their first girl group's second member! She's known in the company for her love of pie and her ability to do parkour! She's an interesting character indeed. Also, like member Belle, this member is related to someone in the entertainment industry, but it has not been said who it is.

The member pictured above has made a few cameos in a number of music videos, even though she wasn't fully spotted. She's only been in training for three years, but her voice is one that many love to hear. Her full name is Choi Hye Sun, but the twenty-four year old Korean member will be known as Popping Champagne Bottle Hye. Her stagename was chosen in light of her and the company not wanting her confused for Goo Hye Sun. She will be the group's Leader, even though she's not the oldest in the group.

"She's the most suited for the job!" Said CEO Kim Nam Hee when asked why the second oldest of the group is the leader. "Do you not remember how Soohyun was considered leader even though Xander was older? Even though U-Kiss has no official leader, Faerie's case is similar."

Hye's official profile states her position as Leader + Lead Vocal + MC. So does that mean future fans will be seeing her on music shows and such? She sure seems to have the personality to do so; just look at that smile! Stick around for more information on NH Media's forming group Faerie!

~*~*~*~*~

Well, here's the first chosen member.
Congrats to eunhaecupcake, and my apologies to kpopfanatic1.
I'm actually writing this at 2:25 on Wednesday morning because I seem to be developing insomnia again and I can't get to sleep no matter what I try.
I'm going to go try and sleep now; sorry this teaser wasn't as detailed as my character's.. I think I did a pretty good job throwing in little things, but I may be wrong. xD
P.S: I will probably be making a rival group (maybe from TS or Woollim) with those who are not chosen for Faerie.
<3
Jae