Teaser 004: Let Down Your Hair

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

Considering she was given the day off at NH, the twenty-two year had decided to pay a visit to her previous company.

"I don't see why they haven't debuted you yet, Sooki," Tiffany sighed, waving her fork in the air, swallowing her bite of the pasta she was eating.

Sooki, or Ae Sook, shook her head. "Mollayo, unnie." She said, smiling softly. She took another bite of her lunch and then looked over at her best friend. She poked his hand with her fork. "Eat, oppa."

Yunho took in a deep breath. "Sorry. Tired." He chuckled before eating.

~Cuz we are Humanoids~

"Oh. Mian," Ae Sook said, pulling her phone from her jeans pocket. "Yeoboseyo? Neh seongsangnim, it's Ae Sook." She paused and her face slowly lit up. "Jinjja? Neh! I'll be there as soon as possible! Kamsahabnida!"

As she hung up, Ae Sook noticed her two friends staring at her.

"Well?" Tiffany urged, her eyes getting big.

"I've just been selected as a member of NH's new girl group," Ae Sook said, almost as if she were in disbelief. She smiled at her friends before standing up suddenly. She bowed. "I have to meet CEO-nim, so I have to get back to NH."

"See you later, Hobbit," Yunho teased, winking playfully at his dearest friend. He grinned. "Oh yeah, don't forget Artemis." He said, holding out the small Hello Kitty camera.

"Oh! Gomawo~!" Ae Sook bowed once more before pecking Yunho's cheek; he really was like a brother.

---

Faerie's Fourth Member!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Only a day after revealing member Mai, NH media wraps up the first half of their reveals with their fourth member. She is Korean-Chinese and is the end of the first half of the group. The twenty-two year old woman is a former figure skater, having won the silver medal two years running. She has also appeared in at least four MVs, including TVXQ's Mirotic and Before U Go.

"My little Hobbit is my best friend. She's talented and beautiful, and who knows - maybe she'll steal your heart like she stole mine." - Yunho, TVXQ

Yunho's best friend is none other than Jung Ae Sook. She has no stagename, but her persona is Daecheonsa, or Archangel, another nickname from those close to her. Therefore, fans will come to know her as Archangel Ae Sook. She was once a trainee under SMEnt, but was allegedly removed from a girl group line-up and eventually switched to NH Media. Her mother is rumoured to be a friend of Nam Hee himself.

~*~*~*~*~

Congrats to notyouroppa~!
I really liked this character. So much detail and Ae Sook is just beautiful.
Well, that wraps up the first half of the group. xD
<3
Jae