Chapter 002: First Practice + Moving In

Faerie || NH Media's First Girl Group || Apply Closed~!

"So, Kiseop and Hyera have worked out a dance to go along with Noella's lyrics and Shouhui's music that we've already recorded," J.O smiled, his hands clasped together in front of him. He looked around at the U-Kiss members and the Faerie members. "Remember, this debut is coming from you all; if you fail, it's all on you. The company holds no responsibility. We are giving you girls creative freedom so you can prove yourselves in this competitive field. Fail, and you fail forever." He winked at his group before bowing and leaving the practice room.

"I don't like him," Ae Sook said simply, her arms folded across her chest. "There's something fishy."

"He's never been one to be well-liked," Kevin said with a shrug as he stretched and loosened up to help Kiseop and the girls with the dance.

"CEO-nim likes him," AJ shrugged. "He's been here since I can remember, but he's so secretive."

"Like I said, I don't like him," Ae Sook repeated, loosening up with the rest of the group in the practice room.

They spent the next four and a half hours watching, learning, and practicing the dance moves. They were easy enough and they were repetitive in some parts; none of them seemed to have too many problems with the dance. It was when they got to attempting to sing and dance at the same time that they began having difficulties and eventually were dismissed for the day.

---

In the girl's dorm, there was the living room and the kitchen, and then down a hallway there were four doors - two to the left and two to the right. Two doors had four shapes cut out of colored paper taped to it with a name on it, and two doors were blank.

On the door to the right there was a golden book, a red apple, a dark purple angel wing, and an orange fish with the names - in order - Belle, Hye, Ae Sook, and Hyelee on them. The second door on the right was the bathroom for those four girls.

The door to the left had a green flower, a crimson wolf head, a light blue pumpkin, and a yellow clock on it with the names - again, in order - Mai, Jacy, Hyomi, and Huan on them. The second door to the left was the bathroom for the second half of the girls.

Each girl had something they liked and didn't like about their rooms. None of them expressed their opinions as they convened in the living room to discuss chore arrangements and other such matters.

---

"I think we should play some games tomorrow," HyeSun sighed as she snuggled under her comforter. "Get to know each other better. I'm sure there's a reason CEO-nim put us all in a group together."

"I agree," Hyelee smiled. She looked around at her unnies as she wiggled under her blankets, her two cats jumping up on the bed with her. "Noah-unnie, i think Jessica and Tiffany get along well with Mirror."

Noella nodded. "Neh..." She said softly, taking the last sip of her chamomile tea and setting it on the table next to her newest book. She grabbed her journal and climbed into her bed, tucking her journal under her pillow as she took off her sweater. She immediately curled up under her blankets with a sigh.

"Everyone ready for the main light to go off?" Ae Sook questioned as she walked in from the bathroom. With a unanimous decision,she flipped the switch, glad that her own personal bed light was still on for the moment so she could get in bed without hurting herself.

-

"At least no one with cats is in this room," JaeHwa grinned, looking at KiHyo, who had decided to sit on JaeHwa's bed for a few moments.

Mai nodded. She was still trying to figure out how she would get her piano into the room. There was plenty of room, but she kind of liked it being in the living room. She chuckled. "You don't like cats either?"

"Unnie's allergic," KiHyo smiled brightly, hopping up from her friend's bed and going to her own. "Good night everyone," she smiled, bowing before hopping into bed and getting under her covers.

"Night~!" Huan smiled as she closed her eyes and turned off her own little personal light. Their main light had been out for a while.

JaeHwa and Mai nodded to one another as they each turned off their own lights and went to bed.

~*~*~*~*~

Alright, so here's another quick chapter.
I have a debut song in mind for the girls! Yay! It should be interesting to see how this plays out, so yeah...
Anyway, the dorm is pictured in Chapter 1 now, woot.
I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to write this story... There will probably be a lot of chapters from the fans' point of view... Just putting that out there.
Well, I have to get to bed, it's nearly 3 in the morning... Ugh.
<3
Jae