002

Father's will.

You went to your locker with a heavy steps.

"Haneul ah! Wait for me!" Your bestfriend,Jiyoen run towards you.

"Urgh.. WHAT?!"you yelled. Jiyoen stared you in shocked.

"Ahh... Jiyeon ah!! Mianhe!!"

"Ah~ Kenchana.. Look, I'll goo to cafe first, okay? I'll wait for you."

" No need, Jiyeon ah. I'll head home now. I'm in no mood to do anything right now."

"Oh really? Ah! Wanna go to mall today? I saw a big banner said that today got a big sale! We'll release our stress together!"

"I wanna go too!" Nana, your other bestfriend  yelled.

You smiled, "Okay!"

Nana said " Okay then. We'll meet at the X restaurant!" They went to cafe.

'Sigh, should I keep this test paper or tell my father? Nehh... I'll keep it. But,for how long?"

You walked lifelessly to home.You stares at a fish cake stall beside your school. Your stomach growls loudly. 'Ah... Fishcakes... Yumm!! .... Ani! I must save my money! I want to buy a dress! I'll just eat at home.'

You run past the stall and suddenly, you knocked over a guy. You saw a lot of fish cakes fell down. 

"Ahh!! My fish cakes! What I'm suppose to do? What I'm suppose to give them?!" The guy sighed. You stand up and tried to escape. Unfortunately, he grip your wrist. "Yah! You gonna pay for this, I'm visiting my father's friend and the fish cakes fall because of you. Go and buy new one!"

You gave an emotionless face and said, " Look,I had a lot of things to do. I am starving and i want to go home. Now, would you mind?"

You escaped yourself and went home.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi, sorry for the short update. I'm really sleepy right now. And anyway,

Thank you, Cassiopeia_ELF  for being my first subscriber and commenters!

I don't know why but i really love this gif!