015

Father's will.

I went inside, aiming for my my boy and girls. But there’s no one I could find. I saw drunkards lying, saying all those bull stuff. Ugh. I loathed them.Seriously? It’s only half an hour after the party started and they gobbled up those drinks like monsters. The house was enormous, carved beautifully, with huge sculptures erected on the ground. Waiter and waitress, with their white suit on,circulating themselves, holding a tray of cocktails and dessert. Well, I ignored them, obviously.

 

The loud music started to jam. People start to dance like crazy, arse grabbing, shouting, drunk and etc. But still no Joongki and my girls. Despite all joyfull people, I saw Nana ahead, sitting at a bar, waving at me like crazy. I chuckled and walked towards her.

 

“Haneulliee!!” Nana shouted. Well, she had to, though. The music were so loud!

“Where’s Joongki oppa and jiyoen?” I asked as soon as I came to her.

“Na molla. They’ll arrive later. Should we mingle a little bit?”

 

I took a shot of my drink and glanced at the busy people again. I’ve searched everywhere, but he wasn’t there. He’d arrived, tho.

 

The party get busier and busier. A lot of people I know had came. There’re lots of couple, taking photos together, photographer taking photos for the magazines, hair tossing. Everyone enjoyed themselves.And here I am, stupidly searching for my boyfriend. But,I must search for joongki oppa before it gets harder.

 

I was going to greet my friends and my phone starts ringing. I looked it up and saw it was appa. Oh, dad. Calling me at the party? Can’t you not see how uncool it was? It must because of Misoo asking me to not be home late at night. Ugh,so ‘motherly’. I answeredit.

 

“Neh, appa.”

“Haneul, come home now. I had something to talk to you.” Dad said, firmly.

“Ahh appa. Jebal. This is a great party! I hadn’t been into party for so long. Can’t it wait? I’m kinda busy right now”

“Well, come home as soon as possible.”

 

I hanged up and went on searching. I went to the big backyard, feeling all sullemn and loner.

Yet, behind a big tree, I saw a glimpse ofJoongki oppa! I was so excited. I can’t wait to show him my best outfit and makeup of the day. To be exact, the best me! I planned to surprised him. I ran behind the tree.

 

“Come, babe” I heard Joongki oppa said. The same word he ever said to me. Did he saw me? My surprised plan failed?

Except that he wasn’t talking to me.

 

He talked to another girl.

My phone started to vibrate, signalling that someone called. I turned it off.

 

They grew closer to each other and started to feel the breath on their faces.

And they started to


 

kiss.

Like any hungry wolves would be. Joongki'shand was none other than grabbing the girl's beautifully carved .

They pulled out and kiss again.This time, it’s fierce.

 

I started to saw small part of the girl face. The y dress, hairstyle.

 

OH. MY. GOD.


It’s