013

Father's will.

Okay, Her's the fact.

'Cool People shows up late in a party'

The party might start at eight. Maybe I'll show up at 8.30? 

Look. Being late is cool but to show up when the part is over is definitely so UNCOOL! Even worse, we'll get the chance to.... CLEAN UP THE PARTY MESS. Trust me. I'd done it before. It was when I went to a party for the first time with my sister who also the first timer. We got the tips from our mom. But it turn out that when we went to the party, we were forced to clean the mess by my sister's friend's mom; pick up the cups, sweep and mop the floor, picking the tissues, waking the drunkers, etc. ODG

I kept hearing dad's calling me to have dinner. I tip toed downstairs and peek the dining room to make sure that my 'saranghaneun omma' step mother won't be there. Fortunately, she isn't here! Yay for me!

I heaved a sigh. I went to the kitchen through the dining room to help my dad served the table. My maid, Maera wasn't here as she went to her village to visit her sick mother. I know I should sympathy her but I'm too happy to the max as today. FINALLY, home cooked meal from my father! Awful me and 2 Yay for me!

 

"If you search for your mother, she isn't here. She's meeting her friends. Some kind of reunion, I guess?" My dad spoke up about Misoo out of the blue as if he's reading my mind. Wait. Did he saw me peeking? Busted!

'I don't care where she was. Maybe she's missing the 'BOY' part which means that she's meeting her boyfriends*with the S on it.'

I want to say it but i just let it in my head instead. I just just. don't want to ruin our family time. Two of us. Together. Alone.

"Mhm. Okay" I replied that instead. We went to the dining room and dined. The dining room full with those spoon-knocking-plate sound. *you know what I mean.

"When are you going to the party." Asked dad.

"Mmm. eight thirty?"

"I'm sure the party starts earlier. You still stick on 'Late-is-cool' thing?"

"Yep, I do"

"You are so like your mom. I've waited her for like years-" Dad rolled his eyes like those teenage girls and I was like 'Oh.. stop it, dad'

"- to show up for all parties. But you don't want to clean the mess, right?" He continued.

"Don't worry, I won't"

"Did you wear the dress and the ring I gave you?" He looked at me sincerely.

"Of course, appa. The dress is so awesome and cute. But for the ring, it's not that I don't love the ring dad, but it's too precious. I'm afraid I'll lose it if I wear it at the party"

"Good choice my dear."

suddenly we heard a car honk.

"It must be your fiance" My father said without any other expression on his face other than smiles.

"Luhan?! omo omo omo. What's he doing here. Aishhh. Chincha."

Dad giggled after hearing my tone of speaking. Maybe it's not the tone of teenagers for him. But to me,I'm fine with anything, I guess. I ate and drank quickly. My feet dragged me without any orders from my brain. They start to run upstairs and went to my room. I started to dress nice and beautifully. Am I doing this for him? I don't know. I let my hair untied and put a light make-up.

I walked downstairs. I smiled to dad and showed him the dress.

"You look so beautiful. You reminded me of your mother." He said with teary eye.

"Thanks,dad" I replied.

Suddenly, I heard a shutter sound. I looked for it and found out that Luhan was taking a picture of me. I can't help but to blush slightly. Oh, come on. Like my blusher weren't blush enough.